jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: jimmywx11

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:Most Judges don't really worry about what is said in court, they aren't going to be affected by it on a personal level. However the Judge can say things that should have you shitting yourself. Things like remand in custody. Finally the woo you said to the Judge, well it didn't stop you going into prison did it.

..... Now I don't believe you just got an 18 hour sentence. I actually think you were brought back before the Judge the very next day and you did the sensible thing and purged your contempt. If you hadn't done that, the Judge would have had the power to keep you in for another day to think about things again. Remember the Judge doesn't care how long you stay in prison for, it doesn't have any affect on him. He get's to go home at night.

You won't tell us that you went and did that because you don't want us to know you created 'joinder' or followed the rules of the system. You want everyone to think you magicked your way out, but you didn't.
I doubt he was brought back before the judge, they have things to do planned well into the future. My bet is that Jimmy is on Police Bail to turn up to explain himself at a later date, possibly still to be decided. The Police also probably know now where Jimmy actually lives as opposed to his various pretend mail drops, addresses, AKAs etc. and can find him quickly if they want. Plus the list of people he has upset and fallen out with grows longer, so more people likely to grass on his whereabouts. Victory!!!!11!!! Jimmy. :haha:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Pox »

Can someone help me please?

Where has Jimbo spoken about the so called sexual propositions and transfer to prison?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Pox wrote:Can someone help me please?

Where has Jimbo spoken about the so called sexual propositions and transfer to prison?
Here, in his update video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBDUmmFjYxo
Pox

Post by Pox »

mufc1959 wrote:
Pox wrote:Can someone help me please?

Here, in his update video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBDUmmFjYxo
Thanks a lot - will enjoy watching, I'm sure.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:Imagine the shock for Jimmy's 'mail buddy' of being woken up by the Old Bill at 1am. According to Jimmy this guy has a year-old baby. And from the Google street view photo posted here the other week, it looks like a nice little close of new-build houses. Probably respectable, law-abiding, bill-paying, responsible families. Jimmy, no doubt, told his mate that there was no risk at all in allowing his addressed to be used as Jimmy's correspondence address. I'm sure the guy's bitterly regretting it now his neighbours all think he's involved in criminal activity.

Jimmy's second video is full of lies:

- he was in 'solitary confinement' (he was in a police cell)
- he was 'in prison' (ditto)
- he panicked when he thought the police were going to give him an intimate body search (he wishes! Turns out they didn't want to catch anything off him :lol: )
- the warrant was concocted in the two hours he was waiting (no, they had other things to do, hence the wait)
- they all agreed he'd committed no crime and couldn't understand why they had to detain him (which, obviously, is why they put him in the cells)
- if you tell them you're vegan and fasting they'll have to release you (er... no. They give you vegan food. It's your choice whether to eat it or not.)
- the judge was 'shitting himself' when One-Cell spoke his magic woo (as they all do. I need to try this next time I'm in court.)
- finally, and most hilarious of all, a "big black guy" tried to make Jimmy his prison bitch because Jimmy is so pretty. :haha: :haha:

All this drama within the space of Jimmy's 18-hour "prison" sentence.
The "Universe"/rumour mill has it that the mail drop address has some connection to Jim the Quims partner, maybe a sister/friend whatever. If the said partner has left and is not just staying at the mail drop address I do hope Jim completed her big toe treatment? he only ever made the one video on his chiropody practices.
Lying appears a way of life to Jim, it will I think cost him much in life. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Most Judges don't really worry about what is said in court, they aren't going to be affected by it on a personal level. However the Judge can say things that should have you shitting yourself. Things like remand in custody. Finally the woo you said to the Judge, well it didn't stop you going into prison did it.

..... Now I don't believe you just got an 18 hour sentence. I actually think you were brought back before the Judge the very next day and you did the sensible thing and purged your contempt. If you hadn't done that, the Judge would have had the power to keep you in for another day to think about things again. Remember the Judge doesn't care how long you stay in prison for, it doesn't have any affect on him. He get's to go home at night.

You won't tell us that you went and did that because you don't want us to know you created 'joinder' or followed the rules of the system. You want everyone to think you magicked your way out, but you didn't.
I doubt he was brought back before the judge, they have things to do planned well into the future. My bet is that Jimmy is on Police Bail to turn up to explain himself at a later date, possibly still to be decided. The Police also probably know now where Jimmy actually lives as opposed to his various pretend mail drops, addresses, AKAs etc. and can find him quickly if they want. Plus the list of people he has upset and fallen out with grows longer, so more people likely to grass on his whereabouts. Victory!!!!11!!! Jimmy. :haha:
You may well be right..... :shrug: but let us accept a portion of Jim's tale as truth.
Jim handed himself in, he would not be held in custody overnight and then be granted police bail.
It was/is a county court warrant and it is possible the delay Jim experienced at the police station was due to them seeking a sitting the same day for him to be taken by private contactor to the county court to explain himself and purge his contempt :violin: . By mid PM I doubt such a hearing was going to happen. It was very likely that Jim had it arranged for him to appear the next day at a Magistrates Court to stand before a DJ and purge his contempt and be given a new date to appear at the County Court. It was also very likely that "Sunny Jim" had a duty solicitor speaking on his behalf.
Jim if you read this and I think you will? :thinking: am I right? :snicker:
Last edited by vampireLOREN on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Maybe things are not the way they were and to be fair I've never been in a cell, let alone refused to provide some evidence of identity or abode, but I'm pretty sure the last thing the police will do with someone who persistently refuses to identify themselves is give up and let them go.

Not that I'm suggesting JimmyW is a liar or anything, maybe the magistrates and the police bought the whole Jane Doe thing or losing the name really does work if you invoke the proper magickal spell but I'm prepared to bet money that it doesn't. The only way he'd get back out onto the streets is if he gave his real name and a bona fide address. End of.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Lose the name, go down in flames.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

vampireLOREN wrote:Jim handed himself in, he would not be held in custody overnight and then be granted police bail.
I have to disagree with you on this as I know this has happened to people. I think it was the time and bureaucracy it took to id Jimmy was the reason he was held. Now they are certain they know who he is and have one or more addresses for him they will let him out on bail. One of the bail conditions will be that he lives at a given address, so next time they go looking for him and he isn't there, he'll get arrested and held for breaching bail conditions. Then he might get remanded until his date in court. Jimmy's so clever you know.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Jimmy's thread on his ordeal over on GOOFY has turned into a melee of the nuttiest of the nutty banging on about it being 'illegal to use the legal name' and related poppycock that they've copied and pasted from other insane corners of the internet.

That moronic Holocaust denier Robswift has turned up, probably jealous of the 'big black guy' his BFF Jimmy invented, spouting his usual contradictory nonsense. Robswift is a cretin of the highest order, absolutely no critical thinking goes on in that tiny brain of his. He can't stand criticism of either himself or his boyfriend, Jimmy, and can't maintain an argument in the face of facts. He'd struggle to win a debate against a dead toad.

Jimmy is, of course, being hailed as a hero, in the same vein as Crawford. A hero who is bankrupt, whose home will soon be sold to pay off his creditors, who's lost his girlfriend, and the goodwill of the friend whose door the police knocked on at one o'clock in the morning.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Jim handed himself in, he would not be held in custody overnight and then be granted police bail.
I have to disagree with you on this as I know this has happened to people. I think it was the time and bureaucracy it took to id Jimmy was the reason he was held. Now they are certain they know who he is and have one or more addresses for him they will let him out on bail. One of the bail conditions will be that he lives at a given address, so next time they go looking for him and he isn't there, he'll get arrested and held for breaching bail conditions. Then he might get remanded until his date in court. Jimmy's so clever you know.
I think we should keep in mind this was likely a contempt of court warrant. The police response was likely a sign that Jimmy is known to them.

But the thing to keep in mind contempt of court isn't normally dealt with by bailing the offender. It largely doesn't need a trial as it's determined by whoever is on the bench. The warrant would have been one for committal. Once Jimmy went into prison, the only way out is set out in 81.31 of the civil procedure rules. The relevant law is below.

Code: Select all

(1) A person committed to prison for contempt of court may apply to the court to be discharged.
(2) The application must –
(a) be in writing and attested by the governor of the prison (or any other officer of the prison not below the rank of principal officer);
(b) show that the person committed to prison for contempt has purged, or wishes to purge, the contempt; and
(c) be served on the person (if any) at whose instance the warrant of committal was issued at least one day before the application is made.
(3) Paragraph (2) does not apply to–
(a) a warrant of committal to which CCR Order 27 rule 8, or CCR Order 28 rule 4 or 14 relates; or
(b) an application made by the Official Solicitor acting with official authority for the discharge of a person in custody.
(4) If the committal order is made in a county court and –
(a) does not direct that any application for discharge must be made to a judge; or
(b) was made by a district judge under section 118 of the County Courts Act 19845,
the application for discharge may be made to a district judge.
(5) If the committal order is made in the High Court, the application for discharge may be made to a single judge of the Division in which the committal order was made.
Of course in order to purge his contempt he will have had to confirm his name and address and agree to engage with the Official Receiver. It's likely that Jimmy knew, but ignored, the committal proceedings as the court will have sent a letter to the address they had for Jimmy, he does state that he was sent mail but ignored it because it was not sent to the right address.

Either way I think we can both agree that Jimmy's proving himself to be a special stupid snowflake and right now things haven't even started to hit the fan.
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I'm predicting a possession order and a request for 'boots on the ground' at some point in the future.

Does anyone know how long it normally takes for a 'non cooperating' bankrupt to face these kind of proceedings - Jimmy's loving his 'hero status' way too much to ever consider cooperating, hope it's not going to be a long drawn out affair though as I may actually go off popcorn consumed watching this idiocy unfold.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jimmy has an ace up his sleeve! The judge was not a real judge.....he was a deputy district judge. It's game over for TPTB.
One Cell wrote:
i'm going to post more evidence tomorrow on my youtube....

it turns out the judge in question was not really a judge?! deputy district judge mcmullen tut tut was a only a civilian. haha

wait till what i disclose.... shame shame i know your name
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 53#p443253
Deputy District Judge

Deputy district judges are appointed by the Lord Chancellor after a fair and open competition administered by the Judicial Appointments Commission, and the statutory qualification is the same as that for appointment as a district judge – a minimum of five years’ right of audience in any part of the Supreme Court, or all proceedings in county courts or magistrates’ courts.

Deputy district judges sit on a fee-paid basis in the county courts and district registries of the High Court for between 15 and 50 days a year. In general their jurisdiction is the same as that of a district judge.

Appointments are for five years, and are automatically extended by the Lord Chancellor for further successive terms of five years – subject to the office holder’s agreement and the retirement age of 70.
Deputy District Judge (Magistrates’ Courts)

Deputy district judges (magistrates’ courts) sit on a fee-paid basis in the magistrates’ courts, and for a minimum of 15 days a year. During this period, reports on their performance are collected from pupil-master judges – experienced district judges (magistrates’ courts) who provide support and guidance to their fee-paid colleagues. In general, the jurisdiction of a deputy district judge (magistrates’ courts) is the same as that of a district judge (magistrates’ courts).

Deputy district judges (magistrates’ courts) are appointed by the Lord Chancellor after a fair and open competition administered by the Judicial Appointments Commission, and, prior to appointment, are usually practising barristers and solicitors with a good knowledge of criminal law and procedure. Sometimes, the Lord Chancellor may appoint other lawyers not in practice but who fulfil the statutory eligibility requirements and who have relevant experience, such as justices’ clerks.
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:Jimmy's thread on his ordeal over on GOOFY has turned into a melee of the nuttiest of the nutty banging on about it being 'illegal to use the legal name' and related poppycock that they've copied and pasted from other insane corners of the internet.
They seem to have gone utterly mad over there. Apparently there's a special name with magical powers, and anyone can use it. If you just tell the judge that you're "Jane Doe -755", they immediately release you and organise a limo to take you home.
Sallinae wrote:To assist those who are not aware of Jane Doe -755, allow me to explain a little. Jane Doe -755 is a name issued by the Crown to someone with no name. This name was given free and clear by the Crown with no attached bond. The name has been gifted, in turn, to humanity so that those who are standing in truth who are unreasonably forced to give a name, can use Jane Doe-755, date of birth 01/01/1900, Mount Sinai Hospital, Canada. Now, the reason this name is significant is that as it is a bona Fide Crown issued name, it has the same standing as a Bar member or Judge in that it has permission to be used, unlike your own legal name. It has been used many many times and like Jimmy reported, the reason why they react in horror is because anything they are trying to hold "You" accountable for, under the name of Jane Doe, reverts to the Crown - serpent eating tail.
It's hilarious. Now we can expect hordes of fuckwitted GOOFys trying this and wondering why the magic didn't work. Perhaps someone else was using it already? Perhaps they had to speak the hyphen aloud? Perhaps they need cosmetic surgery so they look 116yrs old? There can't be anything wrong with the information, it's a clear and unrebbutable fact off of the internet. Perhaps the judge is whispering a Masonic Oath that empowers him to defeat the awesome protection of "Jane Doe -755"? Perhaps it should be "Jane Doe -756" now that we're in 2016? Where's Jimmy & Robswift, they can tell me how to defeat justice, evade my debts and renounce my strawman.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy has an ace up his sleeve! The judge was not a real judge.....he was a deputy district judge.
Ah, what we used to call a "stipe", a Stipendiary Magistrate. A very experienced lawyer with judicial authority equal in all respects to a Bench of JP's (and with greater sentencing powers). Either paid by the day ad-hoc or full-time salaried. It's the first step into proper Judging, and they usually want to make an impression. They are auditioning for the Premier League. DJ's are lean, mean judging machines, celebrated (like surgeons and pilots) for confident, deft practice.

If One-Cell thinks "you're not a real judge" is going to have any effect (other than to aggravate his situation) he's sadly mistaken. This is going to be soooo funny.....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Hercule Parrot wrote: This is going to be soooo funny.....
Not for jimmy it isn't. :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That thread has turned into a right wank-fest (there's really no other suitable phrase) of bat shit craziness with each adherent successively bigging themselves up to demonstrate their Freeman/woman credentials.

Jim being ever the narcissist will be loving the limelight. He claims that the court proceedings were filmed and that he is going to post it up. Madness and as others have hinted, the 'universe' can be a cruel place for fuckwits.

In one of his responses on u toob he candidly admits that his intention is not to win but to be an example to others, a drummer if you will for others crazy enough to follow. I sincerely hope that he does take some of the Goofy dross with him in when the wheel finally does come off - I predict that Jimbo is heading for prison time where he might indeed find that Armley is not a nice place, not a very nice place at all, especially for such a pretty young thing as himself.

That should encourage just about no one - it would be hoped.

I suspect that his warrant was a no bailer and required him to be detained and placed before the first available court. I suspect that the court have bailed him to the bankrupting court for a session in the Chair of Truth, troof being so beloved a concept by him and his like he'll 'ace' it again, just like he duffed up a hapless DJ.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

a session in the Chair of Truth
The Comfy Chair!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
rumpelstilzchen

exiledscouser wrote:That thread has turned into a right wank-fest
I particularly like this part of freemanandy's post:
Now this doesn’t mean you don’t have a name, just that you shouldn’t use the legal name. (The one on the birth certificate.) For instance, my name on the birth certificate is Andrew, but i answer to andy. See, not the same thing. I only have one name, my first name, no Sir name.

Let’s just look at that for a second, Sir name. Do you get it? see it? the reason those who try to interact with you, from so called authorities, always want to call you sir, if you’re a man.
It's as though andy suddenly realised as he was typing that his theory is fatally flawed, it only works if you are a man so he had to add that bit on the end to make his gibberish work.
So, freemanandy what is a woman's last name known by? A surname or a madamname?
BHF wrote:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Sexual assault is an awful thing regardless of the ethnicity of the attacker. So why even mention it?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4