jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy wrote in his thread:
For example...when i was in court the judge just said well - you look like the picture in jamie wiles passport... and just went ahead with proceedings (probably unlawfull and illegal i know but you can't ever trust them). it is all about the name i'm certain of it. just keep your LEGAL name OFF their systems and you will be right.
Is that right? Lose The Name Jimmy has got a passport? Really? What a plonker.

The Trustee in Bankruptcy seems to be hard-core on this. I doubt One-Cell would have surrendered his passport, so I'm guessing the TiB has had the details sent to him by the Passport Office.

Jimmy also now has £££ in his eyes, after coming across this article. He's started a new GOOFY thread on it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/240796 ... Euro-court

But the difference between One-Cell and this hapless fellow is that the court found that Mr Wandless had offered to pay and that the court had failed properly to assess his means - neither of which applies in Jimmy's case. He's willfully refused to pay or to co-operate with any attempts to answer questions about his financial position from the TiB.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the word is liar, but I could be confused.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Brain-dead now claims he's moving to Thailand.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How will he get there if he has no name? Clearly the Passport was sent back to cancel, as "it is illegal to use your legal name" per One-Cell, how does he expect to book, pay for, and leave the country without breaking the law, he so strongly believes in.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Did he seriously say he's moving to Thailand while in the middle of court proceedings?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:Did he seriously say he's moving to Thailand while in the middle of court proceedings?
Either the court have his passport or, as has been intimated above, it's been cancelled so that will be a reasonably high first hurdle to jump.

Then there's the matter of cash. How will he fund his new lifestyle? The famous war chest is not going to go far setting him up in a new life abroad.

Will Thailand want him? I don't think it's easy to just turn up at the airport and expect a residents permit. I imagine his chances of getting a tourist visa are slim and none even if he had a passport to put it in.

For all of that, I hope he can find a way to get out there. I'd love to see the videos of our lad confronting the Thai authorities with his freeman woo. I don't think they're quite so reluctant to weigh in with the big stick, and I don't mean that metaphorically.
notorial dissent

I think Thailand is about the last place he should want to go, their tolerance for his type of nonsense is about less than nil. He really wouldn't like dealing with the Thai police and court systems.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I would also love for him to go, and hope he brings his FMOTL views with him. I would love him to start to insult their royalty, or any royal institution, as they have Lèse majesté in Thailand https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A8se ... n_Thailand

Would be quite fun to watch

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

jimmy wrote in the GOOFy thread:
docs are in, lets see what happens if anything....
So jimmy does at least acknowledge that this case is not over yet.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

The no-passport thing is all part of the Kate of gaia lore. Once you lose the name you can go wherever you want. As proof, Kate has testimonials from people who have traveled from one EU country to another with no questions asked. Kate also claims that he traveled from Canada to northern Ireland with no passport to bring his father's ashes to be scattered there and that the government there affirmed his legal name fraud theory.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy wrote in the GOOFy thread:
Besides using it for kindling, what the heck is the court going to do with all that tripe he submitted? Like we are supposed to believe that the 10 Commandments are binding law, and the doc by KoG has legal weight? It really is laughable, if not for the fact that both Jimmy One-cell and Kog both promote this fiction, and obviously others agree, and funded billboards in the UK. The only people to gain from that move is the billboard company.... The whole notion is crazy. Even if you do loose your name, say amnesia while in a foreign country, you would still be liable for any law you broke, the name becomes irrelevant then. So what is the whole point.

I am sure, if we dig enough through US cases or maybe even UK or Canada case law, we could find someone without a name who was tried and convicted of a crime. Proving a name is irrelevant to guilt or innocence.

Bill Lumbergh
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Bill Lumbergh »

NYGman wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:jimmy wrote in the GOOFy thread:
Besides using it for kindling, what the heck is the court going to do with all that tripe he submitted? Like we are supposed to believe that the 10 Commandments are binding law, and the doc by KoG has legal weight? It really is laughable, if not for the fact that both Jimmy One-cell and Kog both promote this fiction, and obviously others agree, and funded billboards in the UK. The only people to gain from that move is the billboard company.... The whole notion is crazy. Even if you do loose your name, say amnesia while in a foreign country, you would still be liable for any law you broke, the name becomes irrelevant then. So what is the whole point.

I am sure, if we dig enough through US cases or maybe even UK or Canada case law, we could find someone without a name who was tried and convicted of a crime. Proving a name is irrelevant to guilt or innocence.
Quick search turns up this: http://canlii.ca/t/2f746
Not a conviction but clearly shows that being "nameless" doesn't stop the court.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: The whole notion is crazy. Even if you do loose your name, say amnesia while in a foreign country, you would still be liable for any law you broke, the name becomes irrelevant then. So what is the whole point.

That's entirely true, logical and common-sense which is why you'd be wasting your time pointing it out to these fruitcakes. If you believe John Smith, JOHN SMITH and John: Smith are different people why would you not believe you could become a different person by pretending not to have a name at all. It's entirely consistent with their idiotic belief system. :beatinghorse:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote:... and funded billboards in the UK...
Really? I must have missed this one. Anyone know where or what?
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

NYGman wrote:I am sure, if we dig enough through US cases or maybe even UK or Canada case law, we could find someone without a name who was tried and convicted of a crime. Proving a name is irrelevant to guilt or innocence.
After nearly a decade in Ontario jail - “Man with No Name” no longer a mystery

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/58108 ... a-mystery/
Michael Mvogo was picked up at a Toronto homeless shelter almost a decade ago and convicted of drug possession. Attempts to deport him were stymied because his identity and nationality couldn't be confirmed -- until now.
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

YiamCross wrote:
It was posted somewhere here, don't remember where, but I believe I saw it on the suggestions when watching Jimmy's latest videos. I am sure someone can link to it.

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote: If you believe John Smith, JOHN SMITH and John: Smith are different people why would you not believe you could become a different person by pretending not to have a name at all. It's entirely consistent with their idiotic belief system. :beatinghorse:
I often wonder if the footles had their way and the only crime in footle land is to contravene the footle version of "common law", in other words cause no harm or loss, how could the footle courts prosecute anyone? They could not prosecute John: Smith because exactly the same argument could be made regarding the creation of a "strawman" as is argued at the present time about John Smith. The footle could argue that the flesh and blood human being is being tricked into representing the "legal fiction" John: Smith. Where "John: Smith" appears on court documents it is a fiction created by the footle state. The same could be said in regard to "John of the family Smith". Perhaps the only way to prosecute someone for murder in footle land would be to refer to the defendant only by a description as any name used could lead to the same conspiracy theory. So maybe court documents would have to refer to the defendant with this kind of thing: "Him, over there.....the ugly one with a beer belly wearing a fez" or suchlike.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

There are just SO many things that could go terribly horribly wrong for him if he opens his mouth in Thailand. They have NO sense of humor.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

mufc1959 wrote

Jimmy also now has £££ in his eyes, after coming across this article. He's started a new GOOFY thread on it.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/240796 ... Euro-court

But the difference between One-Cell and this hapless fellow is that the court found that Mr Wandless had offered to pay and that the court had failed properly to assess his means - neither of which applies in Jimmy's case. He's willfully refused to pay or to co-operate with any attempts to answer questions about his financial position from the TiB.
I agree. The linked matter relates to some chap who was sent down by the mags for not paying his CT. The fact that he was unrepresented and the court failed to consider other disposals first short of custody were the issues in play.

Jimmy faces an altogether different scenario. Instead of jailing him the council made him bankrupt instead, knowing that there was equity in his property in Brighouse. By sticking his head in the sand with the Trustee he fails to appreciate that the Trustee is now, to all intents and purposes, him. So his house can be sold, costs subtracted, creditors paid out and, if there's anything left, Jim gets that.

Like TC the actions taken by Jim just rack up the costs, costs which he will ultimately have to bear.

If he goes to prison it wont be for non payment of CT but for criminal contempt and the criminal sanctions contained within the more obscure reaches of the Insolvency Act 1986
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

YiamCross wrote:
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PEi7Rg3OaM