jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Regarding jimmy's thread descending into a discussion on whether the earth is flat. I offer this pearl of wisdom from that prize prat Robswift:
D) We all know on a ball, let’s say a football for example we would be able to stand up on the top side what would happen if we tried to stand on the underside… Is it possible?
:haha: :haha: :haha:
So far, that is the stupidest post I have read on t'internet this year. It has to be a Stundie.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He's a bit upset about Quat-a-loos and his own video thread content. As stated, he thinks someone (on here) has complained to YouTube about his covert courtroom recording. "Just shows you the power they've got".

He acknowledges that other folk have threads on Quatloos too but his is "FORTY EIGHT pages of hate" he states, with some pride. They want me to read this and get pissed off. Last I looked it was 49.

In Jim's assessment Quatloos is the anthesis of troofer websites, it's where all the shills, paid-for agents and trolls hang out, that is when they're not belittling and calling out one another on Jimmy's own recent Goofy thread which is itself now up to page 46, a shit-fest of wacky and at times highly abusive discourse.

In an effort to garner support he claims someone on here has threatened to kill his dog which is a bit low as everyone seems to have a soft spot on here for Dante the car owning hound. He's a lovely dog.

He is inciting his followers to get hold of personal information on anyone posting, an IP address, a phone number and promises to pay out in Bitcoins.

Then.......they'll be sorry......they'll ALLLLLL be sorry.......oh yes.....

He reserves his worst approbation and malice for "MUFC something", Vampire Loren and Rumple.

Sorry Bones you simply didn't make the cut again, you really must try harder.

He ends with a request for oral sex if anyone is inclined to help him out.

Listen Jim, joking aside, stop living in a fantasy and rejoin the human race.

If you actually read this thread then, whilst on occasion some have taken the piss when you have laid yourself open to a certain amount of ridicule (and I include myself in that), I and many here many would try to deflect you from so self-destructive a journey. You are the world's slowest car crash and I don't want to see you hit the wall - very few do.

The bankruptcy Trustee didn't have to try too hard in your case, not because someone was spitefully and sneakily snitching to the authorities but because you laid out your game plan in plain sight, in you Goodf posts and in your YouTube monologues. There are more people out there in the world with their eye on you than us sometimes sad Quatloos posters.

As the Americans say and nevermore was it so evident, you can't fight City Hall, you'll only cause unnecessary distress to those who care about you. My advice is to withdraw from so public a profile, no need to live in a goldfish bowl of your own making, get your bankruptcy addressed as it'll be gone in 12 months that way, stop putting yourself on offer as you do.

Others in what you describe as the Truther movement do not necessarily have your best interests at heart. They would love to have a martyr go down in flames in order to promote things that ain't necessarily so - as long as it is someone else and not them i.e. you. You'll most certainly be yesterday's chip wrappings in their eyes when that happens.

Peaceful Warrior, Veronica Chapman, Mary Croft, Freeman Stephen are all yesterday's men and women, forgotten about and replaced by the guru of the moment. A guy called Ben Lowry who totally bought into the Sovereign Freeman stuff eventually had the scales fall from his eyes and he sorted himself out so redemption is perfectly possible.

Bitterness and recrimination are ultimately self-destructive. Sell up and go travelling. Leave this behind and move on, set yourself truly free. You'll enjoy life more.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How much are BITCOIN going for these days, I may be willing to sell my information to Jimmy for the right price, although I wan't on his hit list... However, a question, how does Jimmy still have BITCOIN, shouldn't the Trustee have that covered too??
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: That video is hilarious. jimmy claims that the purpose of this thread is to "piss him off" and then goes on to say that it doesn't bother him at all. Fair enough, but then he asks that if anyone has any personal information on any of us, such as a phone number or an ip address, he is willing to pay for that info.

That'll be a tenner please OneCell... Re not accepted. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

In an effort to garner support he claims someone on here has threatened to kill his dog which is a bit low as everyone seems to have a soft spot on here for Dante the car owning hound. He's a lovely dog.
Next we'll be accused of killing Betty the chicken.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: 188.29.127.232
Well if we are giving away IP's for free, 69.58.186.114, good luck with that one.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: That video is hilarious. jimmy claims that the purpose of this thread is to "piss him off" and then goes on to say that it doesn't bother him at all. Fair enough, but then he asks that if anyone has any personal information on any of us, such as a phone number or an ip address, he is willing to pay for that info.

Jimmy, pm me on YouTube or here tell me how much you will pay for my details.
( I only accept £)
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Jimmy One Cell has EXPOSED Quatloos !!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pS-sOLPBpc
That video is hilarious. jimmy claims that the purpose of this thread is to "piss him off" and then goes on to say that it doesn't bother him at all. Fair enough, but then he asks that if anyone has any personal information on any of us, such as a phone number or an ip address, he is willing to pay for that info.
Then Jimmy says he's going to make various Quatoosians pay. What a joke. It's the old freeman/sovcit fantasy of personal power.

It never ceases to amaze me how these delusional folks can lose income, homes, cars and get their asses kicked in court and still believe they got control of the situation such that they can hunt down their debunkers.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Out of all these people its the Roy's & the Jimmy's of this world that give me the most enjoyment.
They bollox everything up they touch....all on their own but it is great to help them on their way .
A little grease here and there and away they go.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I see One-Cell is still scared of me. As for my IP address, here you go, Brain-Dead. Ah the joy of proxy servers.

rumpelstilzchen

arayder wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me how these delusional folks can lose income, homes, cars and get their asses kicked in court and still believe they got control of the situation such that they can hunt down their debunkers.
IIRC Ceylon and his sidekick did exactly the same. They claimed to be in possession of our personal details. But, like everything that comes out of Ceylon's gob, it turned out to be bullshit.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

At least Dante the Car-owning Dog is making sure he's safe from Jimmy's nonsense.

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
arayder wrote:
IIRC Ceylon and his sidekick did exactly the same. They claimed to be in possession of our personal details. But, like everything that comes out of Ceylon's gob, it turned out to be bullshit.
They have our personal details? So why didn't Jimmy ask Ceylon for them? Or has he forgotten which story he's telling today and what story was told days ago?

As I have pointed out regarding Robert Menard it seems that any story these guys make up is to them as good as the truth if believed. If they make up some legal sounding BS to shout in the face of a cop the ruse flies as long as somebody in their subculture thinks it's the truth. If they get some Facebook likes over their latest legal contortion then it's real.

Never mind that the theory, or one just like it, has never worked and has been explicitily rejected by the courts.

Never mind that they've never laid a glove on a single Quatloosian.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:Out of all these people its the Roy's & the Jimmy's of this world that give me the most enjoyment.
They bollox everything up they touch....all on their own but it is great to help them on their way .
A little grease here and there and away they go.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ps Hey Jim, heres a clue
phone 0113 200 6000
quote 0000060 and give them your name
they have my number :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Coough cough

Why does Jimmy want a group of men (sorry to any female quatloos) to suck his ****

Jimmy takes being as thick as S*** to a new high level
rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote:
Why does Jimmy want a group of men (sorry to any female quatloos) to suck his ****
He said that his girlfriend has left him. He must be getting hungry.
BHF wrote:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Next we'll be accused of killing Betty the chicken.
True - I think we all have a soft spot (and a large degree of sympathy for Dante) so much so, if you look earlier, I offered to take him in.

And not to kill him, he would have a couple of acres of Cheshire countryside to stretch his legs in to his heart's content.

If you are reading this Jimmy, he looks to be a lovely dog (just a tad too lean, but not much, better that way than the other IMO) and well looked after, finding rental accommodation that will accept a large dog will be problematic so this offer is genuine.

Out of interest, who looked after him when you were doing your stretch?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Always best to remember that Jimmy is first and foremost a liar and a fraud, on top of being a coward, as well as an incredible idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:
He said that his girlfriend has left him. He must be getting hungry.
Not to forget his fantasy of being made a prison bitch by a big black guy.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Pox wrote: And not to kill him, he would have a couple of acres of Cheshire countryside to stretch his legs in to his heart's content.
Don't you mean 'drive to his hearts content'?
Pox wrote:he looks to be a lovely dog (just a tad too lean
when one can barely feed them self, how can they also feed an extra animal?