UK: TPUC forum

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

UK: TPUC forum

Post by littleFred »

The forum at The People's United Community (TPUC) was the UK's hotbed of SovCit weirdness. It was united in the sense that very little anyone said made any sense, and they contradicted each other and even themselves, and were rarely consistent with real life. Thus, it was entertaining.

Sadly it closed last autumn. Happily it is now back, though as a fresh start, without all the old posts.
slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK: TPUC forum

Post by slowsmile »

Thanks for the heads up - hopefully more hours of entertainment await.

I wonder if the relaunch of the forum has anything to do with Harris having a new book to sell?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

When John Harris ran tpuc it wasn't a bad site. He rarely deleted posts and let everone have their say including posters who criticised him personally. Harris allowed dissent. I disagreed with almost everything Harris said but I admired him for allowing me to express my disagreements and not deleting my posts. But then he allowed Ben to take over and Harris went in to the background. Ben ruined the site. He ran it like most footle sites. Banning people for asking awkward questions, deleting posts and stifling free speech. I see the new site is Ben's. No doubt he will be running it like he did the old site.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Welcome back TPUC forum - what was the name of that scottish guy that had a falling out with Ben and co and started posting youtube video's of himself sitting in a tent smoking weed basically just talking and talking and talking ? I think he was a mod at one point.

Had hours and hours of fun in that forum
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Freeman Stephen? He moved to GOODF, but stopped posting there not long after TPUC forum closed.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:Freeman Stephen? He moved to GOODF, but stopped posting there not long after TPUC forum closed.
Of course, Freeman Stephen how could I forget. He made some post about rape as I remember and it just exploded
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Bones wrote: Of course, Freeman Stephen how could I forget. He made some post about rape as I remember and it just exploded
Freeman Stephen documented some of it - including the post that started it all - over on fmotl.com.

http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9995
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote: Happily it is now back,
I always said Harris wouldn`t be able to contain his ego for too long. So I am not surprised he is attention seeking once more. Although he has kept his front page alive with copious drivel concerning many things he hasn't received the attention he believes he and his ramblings deserve.. His latest was a long winded version about his wife leaving him. Although in typical narcissistic fashion, Harris puts it as though he "is letting her go because he loves her".
and bullshit such as;
Do I know what this controlling, overwhelming, loving, compassionate force is? Well to be absolutely honest, I haven’t the foggiest!! I haven’t got a clue! But I will say this from experience that it most certainly is a female!! A loving caring wonderful bitch who it seems has a wonderful if not compelling sense of humour, which knows absolutely no bounds, but knows exactly when and where it should be applied. And those will babble with what they will babble about.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Ben ruined the site. He ran it like most footle sites. Banning people for asking awkward questions, deleting posts and stifling free speech. I see the new site is Ben's. No doubt he will be running it like he did the old site.
Ben liked to doctor posts too. He also handed a lot of 'power' over to the numbskull geronimo who was posting with multiple names but gave himself away simply because he couldn't use the quote icon he could only reply in red type Both he and Ben were on par with Harris when it came to telling blatant lies.
Yes TPUC, loved "the love of truth and the truth of love". :haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:Welcome back TPUC forum - what was the name of that scottish guy that had a falling out with Ben and co and started posting youtube video's of himself sitting in a tent smoking weed basically just talking and talking and talking ? I think he was a mod at one point.

Had hours and hours of fun in that forum
Yes freeman stephen. Pitched some polythene in a field but went home every night to his parents. I think he has a proper tent now. In his parents back garden. :haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

slowsmile wrote:
Bones wrote: Of course, Freeman Stephen how could I forget. He made some post about rape as I remember and it just exploded
Freeman Stephen documented some of it - including the post that started it all - over on fmotl.com.

http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9995
He was obsessed with the word rape.. There were many posts he made in reply to me that contained references to me or someone being raped. When he had his own site Equal Free he told everyone he had witnessed a gang rape at the Edinburgh occupy.Later that year he told members on TPUC that he was asked to be a witness to "some crime he couldn't mention".Don't like the man. never did. He loved to split and doctor posts too.he speciality was changing the title of your post. yes they were a corrupt bunch over on that forum.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

slowsmile wrote:Thanks for the heads up - hopefully more hours of entertainment await.

I wonder if the relaunch of the forum has anything to do with Harris having a new book to sell?
Probably. He has a newbook pamphlet in the pipeline.
http://memoirsoftheantichrist.co.uk/
He no doubt will not stand any constructive criticism or a detailed analysis and assessment
especially where his literary abilities are concerned, whether it be his madcap ramblings of the philosophical, or a political theory.
He would be better served writing a history on his favourite Freeman on the Land and tutor Rob Menard. :haha:
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

3 weeks since the forum was relaunched and still less than 100 posts - pretty much dead in the water. It would appear continuity is everything with FoTL / truthers given their short attention span.

It's noticeable that activity on the David Icke Forum has seriously tailed off due to it being down for a couple of spells for upgrading cleaning up after Icke lost a libel case.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

slowsmile wrote:3 weeks since the forum was relaunched and still less than 100 posts - pretty much dead in the water.
That can only be good news. The second someone post something contrary to reality it might pick up.
slowsmile wrote:It would appear continuity is everything with FoTL / truthers given their short attention span.
I have said it before, sites like goof, FMOTL.com (which only has mods speaking to mods occasionaly) and tpuc cannot survive without lies, deceit and a serious detatchment from reality. The icke freeman sub forum has only one poster from the looks of the board: Gremlin who is probably a secret mod.
Goof is struggling with the reality of and reeling from Crawford judgment and the con that is the WeRe bank. So everything is going swimmingly from my perspective. :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It appears that over on UkColumn and GOOF, news is being reported that guru John Harris has died.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

U.K. Column/Brian Gerrish? Do he not report facts before there are actually any known facts ? I want to know where the customary Guy Taylor interview is after Gerrish had reported Tom Crawford`s resounding success. Surely, all U.K. Column viewers are just waiting to hear from the horse's mouth how, with the assistance and advice Taylor had given Crawford, Guy Taylor was able to secure a victorious success.
rumpelstilzchen

PeanutGallery wrote:It appears that over on UkColumn and GOOF, news is being reported that guru John Harris has died.
And the inevitable begins:
Re: John Harris has died..
Postby handle » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Hmm.....I wonder what he died of?.........and was he "helped" on his way? - I only say that because there may be certain groups not happy with some of the things he was disclosing,
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: And the inevitable begins:
Re: John Harris has died..
Postby handle » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Hmm.....I wonder what he died of?.........and was he "helped" on his way? - I only say that because there may be certain groups not happy with some of the things he was disclosing,
If we are going down the conspiracy route , I think it could be a murder to disguise a suicide .
I like to be on goof to ask handle what or who were these shadowy groups?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

There's no such thing as natural causes in GOOFERSVILE. If it was 'suicide' then it must have been an MK Ultra experiment to silence the irrelevant.
'Putin's left hand man'
rumpelstilzchen

Posted on TPUC 26/5/15
Hi to you all,

I would like to wish you all the best and may I say that this is a goodbye for good, which is long over due. TPUC main site is now re-directed and the Forum is in Ben’s control and has absolutely nothing to do with me. All I have ever wanted to say is in my book Memoirs of the AntiChrist.

If I had my time over I would never have got on that stage in Stoke and done ‘it’s and illusion’ as it turned me into a self obsessed monster and not only did I nearly destroy the love of my life, I nearly destroyed my family with my selfishness, delusions of grandeur and thinking I am something special.

I have now been offered a lifeline and a chance to rebuild all I have destroyed and I am so humbled by the fact this has been offered to me, considering what I have done. I consider myself to be the luckiest man on the planet to be given this chance and I turn my back on TPUC and everything that took me away from my family. I now have become what I should have been all along a loving family man, husband to be and a hard working plumber who pays his tax.

I strongly suggest to anyone who reads this that if you too are about to forsake your family the way that I did, then please re-think, as I promise you there is nothing more important than your family, nothing!

So all that is left to say is goodbye and I wish you all the happiness, good health and all the love in the world, as I now am so privileged and lucky to have back and never will I forsake it again…

John Harris
BHF wrote: