UK: TPUC forum

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK: TPUC forum

Post by NYGman »

I am confused, based on that post, did he just kill off the Freeman, and merge wit his own straw man, or did he actually die?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

According to this post on TPUC today he really has died:
John Harris
Its with sad regret to inform you all that John Harris has past away. I would first like to ask that every one please respect the wishe for privacy of the family at this difficult time. and also if you feel the need to get in touch, you can email ben@tpuc.org

John has been a father to me for so many years, he showed me compassion, love and respect and never wanted anything in return and for that i thank you John

John influenced my life in a massive way, and made me the person i am today, and for that John i thank you.

i will miss our daily conversations, are jokes and the times we called each other names. I will miss the times we have moaned at each other, told each other when we were wrong. but the most i will miss is you.

You could talk for ever and often i could never get a word in, i used to say to you that i wished you would give it a break. But now, i would love just to hear you talk again.

I love you John, like a father, like a brother and especially as a friend. I will miss you my friend.

Love You Ben
It's a shame really because going by his previous words it looks as though he had come to his senses.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294470 seems to confirm he's definitely pushing up the daisies, and also that he took his own life.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Posted on TPUC 26/5/15
Hi to you all,

I would like to wish you all the best and may I say that this is a goodbye for good, which is long over due. TPUC main site is now re-directed and the Forum is in Ben’s control and has absolutely nothing to do with me. All I have ever wanted to say is in my book Memoirs of the AntiChrist.

If I had my time over I would never have got on that stage in Stoke and done ‘it’s and illusion’ as it turned me into a self obsessed monster and not only did I nearly destroy the love of my life, I nearly destroyed my family with my selfishness, delusions of grandeur and thinking I am something special.

I have now been offered a lifeline and a chance to rebuild all I have destroyed and I am so humbled by the fact this has been offered to me, considering what I have done. I consider myself to be the luckiest man on the planet to be given this chance and I turn my back on TPUC and everything that took me away from my family. I now have become what I should have been all along a loving family man, husband to be and a hard working plumber who pays his tax.

I strongly suggest to anyone who reads this that if you too are about to forsake your family the way that I did, then please re-think, as I promise you there is nothing more important than your family, nothing!

So all that is left to say is goodbye and I wish you all the happiness, good health and all the love in the world, as I now am so privileged and lucky to have back and never will I forsake it again…

John Harris
Plumber!? He told everyone for years that he was just a humble carpenter.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

If that is the case, very sad. It had looked like he turned himself around, perhaps he had dug himself a hole with the Sovereign life, that he felt he just couldn't escape it. I do think the movement attracts those that are mentally unstable, and doesn't do them any favors. A suicide is a tragedy for those related, and I do feel bad for them.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NYGman wrote: A suicide is a tragedy for those related, and I do feel bad for them.
That doesn't look like a suicide note to me. Looks like it is from someone looking forward to a new beginning after a big realisation.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

That Veronica Chapman bloke`s site is down.
http://www.fmotl.com/forum/index.php
I wonder if that has gone too?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

wanglepin wrote:
NYGman wrote: A suicide is a tragedy for those related, and I do feel bad for them.
That doesn't look like a suicide note to me. Looks like it is from someone looking forward to a new beginning after a big realisation.
While it doesn't look like a suicide note, it does point to a number of things that would have been stressing him. The problem with suicide is that you can never really know why a person did it. You can hope that they have been honest in any note that they may have left, but you will never be able to ask them directly, why?

It's also very much the case that a high mood is often followed by a desperately low one, my own personal experience of depression has certainly given me experience of those sort of swings. It isn't comfortable and isn't easy to deal with. However any speculation on Mr Harris' mental state would remain just speculation, we don't have the facts and likely won't.

It would seem that for all the influence Mr Harris had on the FMOTL movement in the UK it came at the cost of his family, his relationships, and perhaps ultimately his life. This is one of the things I am fearful of, that someone vulnerable who falls for the woo, might be so suckered in that they do an untold amount of damage to their life and wind up in a position where suicide begins to look like their only way of escaping the nightmare they have made.

This is why the guru's are dangerous and why the games they play with other peoples lives are so despicable. Even though Harris was a guru himself, and so cannot be considered innocent, he was also a victim of other guru's selling impossible dreams.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

PeanutGallery wrote:
It would seem that for all the influence Mr Harris had on the FMOTL movement in the UK it came at the cost of his family, his relationships, and perhaps ultimately his life. This is one of the things I am fearful of, that someone vulnerable who falls for the woo, might be so suckered in that they do an untold amount of damage to their life and wind up in a position where suicide begins to look like their only way of escaping the nightmare they have made.
I don't think the woo had anything to do with him messing up his family life. IIRC it was the attention he received when he was at his height that was to blame. People began to hero-worship him and it went to his head. Females started to pay him attention and I believe he was caught playing away from home. His wife kicked him out because of his infidelity not because of his belief in the woo. There was a rumour at the time that he was seeing girlgye, a well known follower of FOTL in the UK until her untimely death. (RIP girlgye, you and I had some incredible spats on Icke's back then. Fondly remembered.) John's wife was a member and a poster on TPUC. She didn't object to the effect of the woo but she did object to him seeing A.N.Other.
But I believe she allowed him back to try again. Jargon Buster knows more about it than I do.
Some people can't handle fame and I believe that is what happened to John.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote: It would seem that for all the influence Mr Harris had on the FMOTL movement in the UK it came at the cost of his family, his relationships, and perhaps ultimately his life. This is one of the things I am fearful of, that someone vulnerable who falls for the woo, might be so suckered in that they do an untold amount of damage to their life and wind up in a position where suicide begins to look like their only way of escaping the nightmare they have made.

This is why the guru's are dangerous and why the games they play with other peoples lives are so despicable.
I can agree with that particularly the bold underlined.
PeanutGallery wrote:Even though Harris was a guru himself, and so cannot be considered innocent,
He certainly wasn't innocent. The mind games he and his pal (power trip) Ben played with people (some desperate) was cruel and shameful at times. And his core supporters over on his site were nothing short of animals who enjoyed teasing and toying with desperate minds that were simply seeking answers.
PeanutGallery wrote: he was also a victim of other guru's selling impossible dreams.
I agree. In what is believed to be one his early public talks, you can actually see one of these infamous guru`s sitting on the sidelines taking notes.
53 seconds in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUEaX3cE-1U
Some years after this talk I asked Harris did he believe that had been used by such like guru`s. He replied “possibly”. But as rumple suggests, the feeling of adulation and power went to his head and he loved the attention and John wasn't able enough to handle it. And as much as he tried to stay away from the shite that is Freeman On The Land he would always return to it simply because he missed the attention. I notice in the note that he suggests that he regretted making "It's An Illusion" in particular, it would have been nice for him to have told us why in his own words?
Suicide it is said `is a selfish act'.
When all is said, it is the family that is left to pick up the pieces.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Here is Harris's daughter discussing his death. She gives a very blunt, brutal, assessment of the cost to the families resulting from these idiots getting lost in their Freeman fanaticism;

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 76/?type=1

I've not necessarily been an ideal father but I tried and my kids won't write anything like that about me when I die. About as searing a eulogy for a failed life as you are going to find.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Burnaby49 wrote:Here is Harris's daughter discussing his death. She gives a very blunt, brutal, assessment of the cost to the families resulting from these idiots getting lost in their Freeman fanaticism;

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 76/?type=1

I've not necessarily been an ideal father but I tried and my kids won't write anything like that about me when I die. About as searing a eulogy for a failed life as you are going to find.
Could someone copy`n' paste this for me please I cannot open the link.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:Could someone copy`n' paste this for me please I cannot open the link.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

wanglepin wrote: Plumber!? He told everyone for years that he was just a humble carpenter.
Carpenter sounds a lot cooler in the guru stakes - I presume as a plumber he would have used some carpentry skills eg to box in pipes.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
wanglepin wrote:Could someone copy`n' paste this for me please I cannot open the link.
Now that! sounds like the Harris I do know.
Last edited by wanglepin on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: And the inevitable begins:
Re: John Harris has died..
Postby handle » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Hmm.....I wonder what he died of?.........and was he "helped" on his way? - I only say that because there may be certain groups not happy with some of the things he was disclosing,
and continues
jake_ball
It's funny that so many people who speak the truth end up getting murdered...I mean end up committing suicide.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294470
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

And on
thall ;
Suicide, yeah right..They are good at making it look like that aren't they?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthre ... 470&page=2
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin wrote:
jake_ball
It's funny that so many people who speak the truth end up getting murdered...I mean end up committing suicide.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294470
jake ball says that "so many" get murdered. Exactly how many would that be, jake?
Perhaps he could supply us with a list of them.
BHF wrote:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:what is believed to be one his early public talks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUEaX3cE-1U ....
I don't understand. About 2 minutes in, he tells his audience that the word 'control' is derived from the nautical term for steering (conn), combined with 'troll'. He shares a self-congratulatory laugh with the audience members who had realised this, because they were all too clever to fall for the Illuminati's web trolls.

Nobody interrupts to ask how the word 'control' was created several thousand years before web trolls existed. Obviously the Illuminati had done this, as part of a plan of dominance starting in pre-biblical times. These people are stupid as rocks.

(edit to correct quoting)
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.