Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by FatGambit »

Jesus H Christ he wants to raise £700 for a camera?

I have. a little keyfob camera that I often take on fairground rides to catch that 'oh my god' look from the Mrs or mini-me, i've also cable tied it to the peak of my cap and rode log flumes with it facing backwards at the family, oh what a laugh, anyway, it doubles up as a dashcam too, it's 1080p HD and for what this lot seem to have a desire to film, it would be perfect.

Cost me £40 off eBay.... someone's gonna be mighty upset if that £700 camera gets junked by the next bailiff they decided to stick it in the face of....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He's either dumber than I thought, although that is questionable, or someone saw him coming...
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Yeah he's taking the piss now, what next? A camera car for when he's following removal vans? I've given up on him now, he's no different to the rest of the woo woo.
'Putin's left hand man'
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

He certainly seems to be losing support by the bucketload. Over the weekend I notice that the Beat the Bailiff and The Banks Facebook page seem to have banned him as well. Wasn't he a moderator on there at some stage?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bungle wrote:He certainly seems to be losing support by the bucketload.
I predicted the infighting a while back.

It will get worse.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

NG3 wrote:
Bungle wrote:He certainly seems to be losing support by the bucketload.
I predicted the infighting a while back.

It will get worse.
Good. These idiots fighting amongst themselves is more effective in destroying their credibility than anything we can do.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

'Someone' now has the knives out for Gillard on GOODF -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... fcL3u69KK0

Surprised it hasn't been deleted by now as it mentions the injunction case against Haining.

I just love all this infighting :)
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I've read that inebriated, spelling ridden, childish banter on goofy & to be honest it's so sad & pathetic along with all their painful videos that spout nothing but utter garbage. This thread should be locked. Both these idiots can't string a sentence together & are not worthy of any more debate. Utterly pathetic beyond belief
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This is my advice to Gillard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPY5P0TaC4k
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

This is my advice to both..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=--fRBlOknjk
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pox wrote:'Someone' now has the knives out for Gillard on GOODF -
Good to know that "Society of the Spectacle" is sneaking over here to keep touch with reality. Hi, SOTS, you're totally welcome. Maybe you could register and talk with us someday?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

His latest attentions have turned to Amazon and their free prime trial. He claims people are being misled!!! HAHAHA!!! OMG! It clearly states when you sign up that YOU NEED to cancel before the end of the trial period or you will be charged for the service..... Mark Gillard is now on a path of making excuses for people's greed and stupidity. This is how BTBATB and other Guru wannabes get such a following in the first place, they try and find ways to excuse the stupid.
'Putin's left hand man'
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

JonnyL wrote:His latest attentions have turned to Amazon and their free prime trial. He claims people are being misled!!! HAHAHA!!! OMG! It clearly states when you sign up that YOU NEED to cancel before the end of the trial period or you will be charged for the service..... Mark Gillard is now on a path of making excuses for people's greed and stupidity. This is how BTBATB and other Guru wannabes get such a following in the first place, they try and find ways to excuse the stupid.
Up until recently the Amazon Prime ‘free trial’ offer was banned for misleading over fees.

Advertising watchdog rules ad did not make sufficiently clear that paid subscription would start immediately if not cancelled during trial
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I've never seen a "free trial" that did not depend entirely upon the whole "if you forget to cancel we will charge you money" thing.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mark Gillard: The difference to the videos are the strength of not just the unit but the actual button cameras. The button are stitched to the shirt, jacket/overcoat etc in a very strong nylon which means they can't be ripped or tugged off. they are an amazing piece...See More
Like · Reply · 2 · 10 September at 20:34

Philip Graham: No disrespect meant mark, just my opinion, I really believe that the money would be better spent helping people, as that's what I thought this Go fund me account not for fancy cameras that are not really needed, hope not to cause offence
Like · Reply · 33 mins

Mark Gillard: No offence at all, a cheap cam that gets broke in seconds with lost footage is about as much use as a chocolate teapot (just my opinion). I'll no doubt go short on something myserlf in order to fund it myself like the almost 3 grand helping the vulnerable up to now. Like you said though, your (appreciated) comment is just one opinion wink emoticon
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Steven Spy: Cameras have developed a lot in recent years and the expensive kit is just not needed (in my opinion) This button camera is £8.69:http://www.ebay.co.uk/.../Mini-8GB-Butt ... 1340755348...

Mini 8GB Button Pinhole Spy Cam Video Spy Hidden Security Camera DVR...
EBAY.CO.UK
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I think this is the best thread for this post:
http://www.gmp.police.uk/content/Social ... C900524E33
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

He's leaving facebook apparently...

Mark Gillard
3 hrs · Burnley ·
Evening guys. This is my final post on FAKEbook.. I will be de-activating my account in an hour or so.
To all the many hundreds of GENUINE supporters of my work, well don't worry, you can still keep in touch with me via my You Tube Channel
Trial By Social Media
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI5IqH ... dO9owZ0FGw As the regular 4,500 subs will already know, I engage with the commenters and viewers daily and reply to as many comments and messages as I can. I am also building the Twitter account and of course you can always catch me on Google+
DO NOT FORGET my new weekly radio show on www.peoplesintenetradio.com every wednesday evening from 7-9pm with down to earth guests telling real stories that are impacting their life - with some decent, great music thrown in. I like to talk about stuff the masses understand and are at a level at rather than some deep or heavy topic which will probably go over many listeners head. My show is sort of for the new person just awakening - so to speak.

In the last 6 months, I have never seen such a split in the groups and [apparent] friendships supposedly for the 'cause' fake friends and the exponential growth of trolls intent on discrediting ones good work whilst they have nothing to show for theirs. When I have outed anyone for being apart of the cause yet are there for ulterior motives, I have the evidence to back up my claims and still have where is theirs?
I constantly worry about the advice being offered in these groups especially when a new member joins and suddenly reads she or he does not need to go to answer the summons (for example) to force fit a pre-pay meter by their energy company or they can happily ignore the TVL summons etc etc. People are losing homes at a ridiculous rate, I think we are at number 11 now, all down to silly - fairy story type advice..
I have and always will appreciate all the many hundreds of SUPPORTERS of what I do but I can honestly say that out of over 1200 'friends' I actually have less than 20. That number has depleted lately by a further half dozen of who I truly thought were friends. I am sick to death of seeing little secret chat boxes, private groups all set up by bully style admin teams, purely to bitch about another admin member or to bitch about a random group member (often for no warranted reason) Many a good member has been bullied out of groups. It's been quite sad to watch at times.
So that's all folks. I'll be live on air at 7pm this evening on www.peoplesinternetradio.com no guest this evening, I'm afraid. I will probably take a few calls and of course play some decent music.
Thanks to all of the supporters and the rest, I say ''look into your heart''
'Putin's left hand man'
Pox

Post by Pox »

He says 'no guests tonight,I'm afraid'

Does this mean that all have shunned him or has he run out of ideas?

It would appear that the 'fraternity' is collapsing - the Crawford saga, the Haining fiasco - it's all falling apart and they have done it all themselves, despite what they will think.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Pox wrote:He says 'no guests tonight,I'm afraid'

Does this mean that all have shunned him or has he run out of ideas?

It would appear that the 'fraternity' is collapsing - the Crawford saga, the Haining fiasco - it's all falling apart and they have done it all themselves, despite what they will think.
I had to laugh when I watched his 'donations' video, he said the money wasn't for expensive items, suggesting Jay Brad wasted loads on a stab proof vest, yet he was trying to raise £700 for a button camera! He's fallen into the same freeman trap of elevating his importance so high he feels he can beg for money from the same skint people he claims to be helping. Anyone who helps Wes Ahmed is a complete dick.
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jay Brad is out, apparently, and saying some less than pleasant things about our lad Mark. I expect bad things in the not too distant future.
Jay Brad Bradley
4 hrs ·
Well thats interesting news Mark Gillard is once again hanging up his facebook profile lets see how long that lasts or which blag account he has set up to spy with!
Since i officially arrived home yesterday but been here since monday its all gone very quiet on a certain two trolls fronts!
This radio show tonight should be fun!
Like Comment Share
24 people like this.
Comments
Ashleigh Jones
Ashleigh Jones Welcome back xx
4 hrs · Like
Catherine Grimshaw
Catherine Grimshaw Glad to see you back Jay!
4 hrs · Like
Michael Thomson
Michael Thomson Welcome home Jay
4 hrs · Like
Niamh Munnelly
Niamh Munnelly What radio show Jay?
4 hrs · Like
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Peoples internet radio
4 hrs · Like · 1
Niamh Munnelly
Niamh Munnelly Oh never heard of it.
4 hrs · Like
Kirsty Fraser
Kirsty Fraser think he will b no show again if he has his screenshitting troll brigade out witch I'm sure he will lol
4 hrs · Like · 1
John Nattress
John Nattress Mm but ain't that one the same one Gillard had been broadcasting from?
3 hrs · Like · 2
John Nattress
John Nattress Question "everything"
3 hrs · Like
Karen Tomkinson
Karen Tomkinson Welcome back
3 hrs · Like
Kirsty Fraser
Kirsty Fraser best comedy radio show ever lol
3 hrs · Like
Kirsty Fraser
Kirsty Fraser think host mite have fallen asleep tho
3 hrs · Like
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley He is on the foil having a quick toot chasing the dragon
3 hrs · Like · 3
Kirsty Fraser
Kirsty Fraser why make a guest aware of unrelated 'negativity' she can not see & aint about her? wot a total fucking cock
3 hrs · Like