Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jeffrey wrote:I assume his next move is to hang around a hospital then start doing surgery on sick people.
I'm not a gynaecologist, but I'll have a look at it for you...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:The first five minutes can be summarized as "I saw bad things happening in court so I started sitting in court and then started working in court".

I notice he skips the whole "getting a degree in law from an accredited university" and "completing the necessary licensing exams".

I assume his next move is to hang around a hospital then start doing surgery on sick people.
It's also what is the definition of 'bad things' from a certain perspective 'bad things' happen to 50% of the people arguing a case in court, of course that ignores that 'good things' happen to the other 50%. However that has to be taken into context that a 'bad thing' happening to one person in court might be a better thing for society as a whole (as an example a murderer being imprisoned for life, is good for society, because it keeps the murderer from murdering other people in society), equally Tom Crawford being evicted is better for society because if he wasn't people would have neither the need or desire to actually pay their mortgages, which keeps bank open to the idea of offering them and allows people to invest in property.

Unless you look at a wider picture and include how a judicial decision might have an affect on society as a whole, as well as the respective rights and entitlements of both parties, you will only see 'bad things' happening and completely miss the whole 'good things' happening.

It can seem unfair when you make the mistake of allowing emotional responses and other prejudicial concepts (such as the little man being oppressed by the corporations) but once you step outside of those you see how the system is mostly fair and has rules in place to keep it fair. The little man often wins as much as he loses, but sometimes the little man is persuaded, either by emotion or by advisers, into fighting a battle he cannot really hope to win. When he does this the cost of having the battle make the result even more of a 'bad thing' than it should be.

That, from my lay perspective, is one of the main problems of people trying to help in law from a lay perspective. They don't know enough to know when you shouldn't have the fight and they don't know how to agree a result that trades a certain level of bad thing to avoid a much worse level.
Warning may contain traces of nut
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

wanglepin wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:To be honest, I haven't followed the spat between Gillard and Haining too closely but the latter seems intent on stirring it up again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYltpAPDnU
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
I can't quite believe I'm saying this but I can't disagree with much of what Haining says!!! :brickwall:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
I can't quite believe I'm saying this but I can't disagree with much of what Haining says!!! :brickwall:
WHAT!! Remove that person from the deck IMMEDIATELY :sarcasmon: :snicker:
Pox

Post by Pox »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:To be honest, I haven't followed the spat between Gillard and Haining too closely but the latter seems intent on stirring it up again.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
In that case, it looks like you can't disagree with much of what was said on quatloos as that is where Haining go his forensic analysis (to coin a phrase) from.

Haining doesn't seem to have the mental capacity for original thought.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

AndyPandy wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:
WHAT!! Remove that person from the deck IMMEDIATELY :sarcasmon: :snicker:
I'm terribly ashamed but some of it did make sense.

I'll get my coat.... :brickwall: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

This video has now been removed, according to Haining over on GOOFY, because Gillard complained about copyright issues.
Pox

Post by Pox »

On his Twitter account Gillard is posting a link to this site -

http://devontvuk.wix.com/wakeupbritain

Bailiff mug shots etc. and not a slick site ( but some of the usual names) - not a forum as yet but I expect there will be one soon.

I'm not on Facebook but there appears to be a link to 'POE is a con man'

Maybe one to keep an eye on?
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

i hear mark and his band of merry unemployed men (and women) lost yet again in court against a bailiff in manchester for a form 4 hearing !!
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Sponge wrote:i hear mark and his band of merry unemployed men (and women) lost yet again in court against a bailiff in manchester for a form 4 hearing !!
I've read a fair amount about these Form 4 complaints over the years.

Did the complainant get lumbered with thousands of £s for the bailiff's legal costs?

Another consumer forum suggests that they are usually advised poorly by a guy called Jason and his two 'help' websites - Bailiff Help Forum & Dealing With Bailiffs. Apparently he lures people in with offers of help and then charges them for spurious pointless letters.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pox wrote: On his Twitter account Gillard is posting a link to this site -
http://devontvuk.wix.com/wakeupbritain
Bailiff mug shots etc. and not a slick site ( but some of the usual names) - not a forum as yet but I expect there will be one soon.
A rather shabby parade of the usual nonsense. He needs to walk away from these idiots and enjoy what decent quality of life he has left (not many, by his own account). But he can't, he's like a moth to a flame.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to fix formatting - ND
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.