Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by Sponge »

I wonder if Jay brads prison nickname was "clamp fairy" like he likes to be called in the outside world ?!
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

The fairy is not at all happy with Mr Gillard is he. His response to Mark signing off Facebook :-
Jay Brad Bradley You been rumbled then Mark the plot thickens please await my new video
Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Well fuck face your hour is well and truly up
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Internet is spelt with an r just saying
Like · Reply · 1 · 11 hrs
Philip Graham
Philip Graham You've got a bit of a cheek Bradley
Like · Reply · 1 · 10 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley And whys that like
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Philip Graham
Philip Graham Your always at it, nothing but a fucking bully
Like · Reply · 6 hr
Jay Brad Bradley Come on Mark we know your skulking somewhere
Like · Reply · 11 hrs
Jay Brad Bradley
Jay Brad Bradley Why would you be leaving Facebook AGAIN you looking for ratings
Like · Reply · 11 hrs
I don't think prison has mellowed him any.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Why is Brad talking smack now that we know about his priors?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:Why is Brad talking smack now that we know about his priors?
Because he's weak
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Why is Brad talking smack now that we know about his priors?
Because he's weak
Jay Brad has little to go to as he seems to have been cast out by the majority now, The Crawfords used him and no comment from Tom on his release says a lot, Ahmed wants nothing to do with him now so he attacks the weak, Gillard he sees as an easy target, it may also curry favour with Ceylon and the like. I agree though as many bullies are he is actually weak, which is why he does stupid things and the UK tax payer funds his enforced holidays.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JonnyL wrote:I like to talk about stuff the masses understand and are at a level at rather than some deep or heavy topic which will probably go over many listeners head.
Based on the grammar of that purported sentence, "stuff the masses understand" is beyond Gillard's abilities.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Trial by social media new video up explaining the latest news.
Court case tomorrow I think, the guy is clearly in poor health, but talked a lot of sense here.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

He sometimes does talk sense, just a shame he then blows it all away with a load of idiot nonsense the next day.

Is this the case between him and Haining? I hear Haining is now after a restraining order against Gillard. Should be fun. I wonder where it is, if it were the High Court I'd be tempted to jump on the train but I'm not after heading up to Nottingham
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:He sometimes does talk sense, just a shame he then blows it all away with a load of idiot nonsense the next day.

Is this the case between him and Haining? I hear Haining is now after a restraining order against Gillard. Should be fun. I wonder where it is, if it were the High Court I'd be tempted to jump on the train but I'm not after heading up to Nottingham
Here it is and looks like at the High Court -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... r139D7g&a=

A bit painful to watch, to be honest as he appears to be very sick indeed.

Your comment about him - ' blows it all away ' - this isn't intended to make light of his health, but his blowing days appear to be over.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:He sometimes does talk sense, just a shame he then blows it all away with a load of idiot nonsense the next day.

It strikes me that Hainings application is a tit for tat against Gillard for having previously made a claim against him, which is very obviously going to be an absolute waste of everyone's time and rather pointless. I do wonder what Haining's grounds are, "He wanted an injunction to keep away from me, so now I want one to keep him away from me."

Which would of course be extremely childish and churlish behaviour from Haining (quelle surprise), of course Haining may have actual real grounds for an injunction (just as much as Tom Crawford could have been telling the truth about his mortgage situation), but I doubt it.

I would like to know where the action is. It would be fun to watch Haining in court and see just how much he sticks to his 'beliefs' and how he conducts himself in court.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote: I would like to know where the action is. It would be fun to watch Haining in court and see just how much he sticks to his 'beliefs' and how he conducts himself in court.
& who he takes with him.

I suspect he'll bring help.
Pox

Post by Pox »

PeanutGallery wrote:

It strikes me that Hainings application is a tit for tat against Gillard for having previously made a claim against him, which is very obviously going to be an absolute waste of everyone's time and rather pointless. I do wonder what Haining's grounds are, "He wanted an injunction to keep away from me, so now I want one to keep him away from me."

Which would of course be extremely childish and churlish behaviour from Haining (quelle surprise), of course Haining may have actual real grounds for an injunction (just as much as Tom Crawford could have been telling the truth about his mortgage situation), but I doubt it.

I would like to know where the action is. It would be fun to watch Haining in court and see just how much he sticks to his 'beliefs' and how he conducts himself in court.
It goes without saying that this is a tit for tat on behalf of Haining.

I went with the 'community spirit' in contributing to the Crawford transcript appeal but I would put a tad more into the transcript of this hearing because I absolutely DESPISE the creature which is very odd as I have never had any dealings with him - as my Father would say 'it's the way he holds his mouth' (an English dialect thing!).
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Always assuming anyone turns up. I must say there's every chance they'll both get a metaphorical slap from the judge for wasting the court's time.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote:....
I went with the 'community spirit' in contributing to the Crawford transcript appeal but I would put a tad more into the transcript of this hearing because I absolutely DESPISE the creature which is very odd as I have never had any dealings with him - as my Father would say 'it's the way he holds his mouth' (an English dialect thing!).
There is very definitely something of the night about him, isn't there?

I'm always suspicious of those who make too much fuss about something, it often seems to indicate a deep seated fear they themselves may be inclined towards whatever it is they decry so loudly and vehemently. Maybe he just hates himself for the way he feels about children but there's something very disturbing about his obsession with paedophilia. I certainly wouldn't let him near any child.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:there's something very disturbing about his obsession with paedophilia. I certainly wouldn't let him near any child.
I would go so far as to say that Mark "Ceylon" Haining loves Paedophilia, he's a Paedophiliaphile.
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote: It strikes me that Hainings application is a tit for tat against Gillard for having previously made a claim against him, which is very obviously going to be an absolute waste of everyone's time and rather pointless. I do wonder what Haining's grounds are, "He wanted an injunction to keep away from me, so now I want one to keep him away from me."
In which case surely the judge should grant both injunctions. If A wants B to stay away from A and B wants A to stay away from B then injunctions all round should suit them down to the ground.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

You'd think that, but I imagine that Haining would abuse a restraining order to try and get Gillard into further trouble or difficulty, with the order Haining could simply go to places where he knew Gillard would be in order to prevent him from enjoying or furthering his life.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

lol Ceylon what a joke of a man he is, so he is using the system is says is corrupt and full of pedos,
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

fat frank wrote:lol Ceylon what a joke of a man he is, so he is using the system is says is corrupt and full of pedos,
That sounds like you expected something else from Haining, Frank . Mark Haining/ Ceylon will grab at every straw that is available. Like that other twat John Harris. They will always try and justify why they have eventually turned to the system they tell others they so despise.
No one on Goof has had the balls to ask this twat Mark Ceylon Haining, why it is , that he has returned to the "corrupt court system" he so despises for Assistance and JUSTICE?. The answer to me is obvious, he is a full blown hypocrite!!!1!!!!.

Maybe Tom Crawford will now see this prick for what he actually is, A buzzard, waiting for his next dying desperate victim to come along.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

wanglepin wrote:
fat frank wrote:lol Ceylon what a joke of a man he is, so he is using the system is says is corrupt and full of pedos,
That sounds like you expected something else from Haining, Frank . Mark Haining/ Ceylon will grab at every straw that is available. Like that other twat John Harris. They will always try and justify why they have eventually turned to the system they tell others they so despise.
No one on Goof has had the balls to ask this twat Mark Ceylon Haining, why it is , that he has returned to the "corrupt court system" he so despises for Assistance and JUSTICE?. The answer to me is obvious, he is a full blown hypocrite!!!1!!!!.

Maybe Tom Crawford will now see this prick for what he actually is, A buzzard, waiting for his next dying desperate victim to come along.
well said