Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by Colin123 »

Mark Gillard
Yesterday at 15:11 · Edited ·
Hi guys, just a quickie.
I HAVE NOT DELETED MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL Trial By Social Media (make of that what you want)
I would never delete the account......maybe take a rest but i would never delete it, however.......
I AM NOT SECTIONED, lol AND I WON IN THE HIGH COURT YESTERDAY WITH COSTS AWARDED in my favour. I will be applying for the transcript of the hilarious hearing that shows what a real clown looks like..
I have had to activate my Facebook account in order to gather important evidence before it may be lost.

Mark Gillard
19 hrs ·
FOR THE RECORD
a vexatious claim was brought against me by Mark Haining also known as Ceylon, SrilankerC, Mark Seylon and Mark Ceylon.
His claim, made at the High Court Queens Bench Division in London was for Injunctive relief against me. His Mckenzie friend was Tom Crawford and his secondary mckenzie friend was the vexatious litigant EBERT. Another nobody was there who only occasionally glared and tutted. Hainings wife was also there huffing and puffing throughout the hearing looking very silly indeed.
Haining submitted to the court one exhibit which was a 43 minute DVD, the DVD exhibit served on me by Haining via recorded delivery only after I requested it some 3 days after receiving his claim, was only 14 mins and 4 seconds long.
I was asked one question after the judge watched the accurate DVD ''Mr Gillard? is the video you have just watched the same video that was served on yourself on 8th October'' I replied ''NO'' The judge knew that Haining was trying to pull a fast one and that haining did not follow CPR rules part 18. Haining served to the court a different DVD that was served upon myself
The judge then dismissed the case forthwith. The judge made it quite clear that he (Haining) failed to serve the required claim form or pay the required fee. The judge stated also that Hainings claimed lacked any merit at all.
He dismissed Hainings claim and awarded costs against Haining in my favour.
How many people are going to begin waking up to this very deluded man who left the court claiming it was a success and his claim was a victory as it was 'left open' for him to later pursue. He hadn't even paid a bloody fee for goodness sake (probably Eberts advice). (a victory? does that comment ring any bells with anyone?).
The transcript will be ordered this next few days and made public.
27 Likes12 Comments11 Shares
Like Comment Share

Mark Gillard
15 mins ·
Well guys the order from the Royal Courts of Justice, Queens Bench Division arrived today and here it is for PUBLIC RECORD. The transcript of the case will be available as soon as I send the funds off (should be available next week).
The order is not in Chinese or Japanese as per my audio from the DVD exhibit played out in court, it's in plain English as was also the case with the Godsmark judgement. Haining still confirmed not only was his claim against me a 'win' but he inherently believes the Crawford case was still a win and stated that Tom would be back in his home very soon. (You couldn't make this shit up)
After the hearing on Tuesday 13th October Mark Haining has since then and is still claiming that the judgement was an actual victory and that the judge has left the case open for if or when Haining ever wishes to pursue the matter again, lol.
Here is the order in Black and White. I have not disclosed the cost because to be fair judges I understand don't like to get into discussions about costs etc. He awarded minimal cost compared to my personal expenditure not to mention the paralegals costs and printing cost in 'court prepared' bundles rather than a scrap of paper like Haining presented. The judge did however say we could appeal the cost and we surely are. Bradley Knight is applying for paralegal costs incurred along with my remaining costs.
Haining made an unmerited vexatious claim and one of his McKenzie friends is already banned from making any further High Court claims against any person due to no less than 150 prior FAILED vexatious claims against the banks, courts, Judges, police etc and this used to be referred to as the EBERT ORDER
I have one final link to post (when I apply and receive it) on this public matter and that will be the transcript of the highly comedic case and then I’m done with the clowns.
It leaves me to once again warn ANYONE who maybe considering following the FMOTL (Freeman on the Land) route and as I said on the exhibit DVD audio – research very deeply and grow a pair of balls the size of melons because you’re going to need them.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE FAR AND WIDE........
Bradley Knight, Jo Hoban, Danny Bamping, Chris Jones, Simone Gillard
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Definitely sounds like another Ceylon win!!!! Fer sure fer sure!!!! Amazing. Just as a referent point, does Gillard realize how incoherent and disjointed he comes across??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:
jcolvin2 wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
Yes, but the water will change to cherry wine...
The Sovereigns/TPs seem to be a bit lacking in the perfection and grace department.
But they do often leave us with smiles on our faces.
Slinkies!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

Colin123 wrote:Mark Gillard
Hi guys, just a quickie......
I WON IN THE HIGH COURT YESTERDAY WITH COSTS AWARDED in my favour. I will be applying for the transcript of the hilarious hearing that shows what a real clown looks like..
Nothing about you losing or Haining winning over in Goofsville.I wonder why that is?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

wanglepin wrote:
Colin123 wrote:Mark Gillard
Hi guys, just a quickie......
I WON IN THE HIGH COURT YESTERDAY WITH COSTS AWARDED in my favour. I will be applying for the transcript of the hilarious hearing that shows what a real clown looks like..
Nothing about you losing or Haining winning over in Goofsville.I wonder why that is?
It's a puzzle, Ceylon usually has no problem with telling lies.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

notorial dissent wrote:Definitely sounds like another Ceylon win!!!! Fer sure fer sure!!!! Amazing. Just as a referent point, does Gillard realize how incoherent and disjointed he comes across??
I think he does but I'm prepared to cut Mark Gillard a bit of slack since he's on quite a cocktail of prescription drugs, including strong pain killers I believe, for a serious lung condition.

It's a shame really as, most of the time, he does at least talk sense and is not one of the dark side constantly trying to encourage the weak minded, vulnerable and desperate down paths which only lead to worse trouble. Just occasionally seems to derail when under the influence (not alcohol, iirc, he doesn't drink) and spoils what's generally good work.

He does also have the good grace to (usually) laugh at himself & put his hands up when he screws up, remembering the video he did banging on about how disgraceful it was his favourite butty shop was shut then realised it was Sunday. Maybe laughed a bit too much and manically there, good job he took that one down. Maybe should also consider not reposting the shopping mall phone charger debacle when he rebuilds his YT channel. You reading this Mark? I know you look in here from time to time.
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Looks like the "Trial by social media" YouTube channel has been re-created (not re-opened)

No new content, just old videos being posted on there at the moment.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Ceylon didn't pay the fee, but wants the court to do it, but then crys BB didn't pay the fee for tom, so case is void,

make up your mind you thick **** ceylon
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

fat frank wrote:Ceylon didn't pay the fee, but wants the court to do it, but then crys BB didn't pay the fee for tom, so case is void,

Spooky. Same thought occurred to me about the exact same time you posted. In fact I wonder if Tom Crawford paid a fee? Bet he didn't.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

YiamCross wrote:
fat frank wrote:Ceylon didn't pay the fee, but wants the court to do it, but then crys BB didn't pay the fee for tom, so case is void,

Spooky. Same thought occurred to me about the exact same time you posted. In fact I wonder if Tom Crawford paid a fee? Bet he didn't.
you got to remember the rules don't apply to them as they are freemans, but everyone else must follow the rules
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fat Frank - Don't use grossly offensive words gratuitously. Let's keep it civil. I've modified your post this time but it's a lot easier to just delete posts than it is to bowdlerize them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Burnaby49 wrote:Fat Frank - Don't use grossly offensive words gratuitously. Let's keep it civil. I've modified your post this time but it's a lot easier to just delete posts than it is to bowdlerize them.

ok no probs
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Gilliard does more harm than good in my opinion.

His behaviour in the videos from the home and office of the Crawford removal company owner was bang out of order. That guy wasn't from the court, UKAR, B&B or a bailiff yet Gilliard saw fit to drive miles to confront him.

I'm glad he won against Haining but in truth it's just one idiot versus another.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Pox

Post by Pox »

I'm posting this here because I don't know where to put it!

It's here because I understand that Bradley Knight helped Gillard at his recent court case.

Anyway, it seems that BK is throwing in the towel

https://soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1/b ... um=twitter
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Pox wrote:I'm posting this here because I don't know where to put it!

It's here because I understand that Bradley Knight helped Gillard at his recent court case.

am not surprised the abuse he has received from the Crawford camp for helping Gillard,
Pox

Post by Pox »

fat frank wrote:

am not surprised the abuse he has received from the Crawford camp for helping Gillard,
Is that what he means when he refers to abuse on the FB page?
What have the Crawford camp got to do with it, apart from toadying up to Haining?
Or Has Haining done his usual - made bullets for others to fire?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The first five minutes can be summarized as "I saw bad things happening in court so I started sitting in court and then started working in court".

I notice he skips the whole "getting a degree in law from an accredited university" and "completing the necessary licensing exams".

I assume his next move is to hang around a hospital then start doing surgery on sick people.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Pox wrote:
fat frank wrote:

Is that what he means when he refers to abuse on the FB page?
What have the Crawford camp got to do with it, apart from toadying up to Haining?
Or Has Haining done his usual - made bullets for others to fire?
bit of everything, tom accused him of stalking as he was in the same building as him, the Reveal a Troll page that was set up to expose the people spreading lies about tom, (the people who say he lost) post his address etc online, the reveal page has been posting the names of the schools peoples kids go to,
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

To be honest, I haven't followed the spat between Gillard and Haining too closely but the latter seems intent on stirring it up again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYltpAPDnU
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:To be honest, I haven't followed the spat between Gillard and Haining too closely but the latter seems intent on stirring it up again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVYltpAPDnU
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.