Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by Colin123 »

I think Mark is starting to lose some support

https://www.facebook.com/drunkenmastaa/ ... =2&theater

Mary Bailey well... not like it wasn't already said.
12 mins · Like

Craig Crawford He's against g4s? but travels to Nottingham to go up against them? On a day that our awesome people were in court? - there's g4s everywhereeeeeeeeee!
6 mins · Edited · Like · 10

Nona Noigel But, why be there, if you don't support the 6, tom was not up.
6 mins · Like · 4

Mary Bailey some ppl just want notoriety
6 mins · Like · 2

Kirsty Fraser thinks very highly of himself all of a sudden plenty of ACTUAL supporters perfectly capable of documenting proceedings. Really don't know why this clown has been given a radio platform for his drivel
5 mins · Like · 1

Richard Smufboy Burrows im preparing to get trolled now PMSL!!! #smurflawrules
3 mins · Like · 2

Nona Noigel Can ya troll a troll LULZ
2 mins · Like · 1

Handley Karen he is one Contradiction Hypocrite his head is so far up his arse he cant see day light,,,,
2 mins · Like · 1

Richard Smufboy Burrows will be one hell of a troll war Nona Noigel
1 min · Like · 2

Evie Williams that guy is a waste of space
1 min · Like · 4

Mary Bailey he another ticked of my list of untrustables
1 min · Like
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

I hear Mark is in court watching Mark Haining & co. Mark H is not happy. I look forward to the report.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: Mark H is not happy.
He's going to be even less happy come the trial when he spots a motley crew of pirate quatloosians sitting in the court.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Since yesterday all the regulars on BTBATB and the eviction page are fighting with each other. Its bloody hilarious and the recent attack on Mark Gillard shows that the Crawford eviction was the best thing that every happend to those sites and Freemand and Sov/Cit in general.

I have just looked again at Mrk Gillards latest video and he is similar to Wesley Ahmed in that he is taunting the enforcement agent. There is no other word for it. My advice to him would have been to do some background checks to understand the reason why Mark Dawson was making a complaint to the court.

This entire situation could have been avoided if Dawson had been given proper advice over on BTBATB. They are too focused on using any method possible to stop bailiffs in their tracks and the most popular weapon is to claim that bailiff enforcement should stop because the debtor lives in a 'vulnerable HOUSEHOLD'. This is total craptrap.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Bungle wrote:Since yesterday all the regulars on BTBATB and the eviction page are fighting with each other. Its bloody hilarious and the recent attack on Mark Gillard shows that the Crawford eviction was the best thing that every happend to those sites and Freemand and Sov/Cit in general.

I have just looked again at Mrk Gillards latest video and he is similar to Wesley Ahmed in that he is taunting the enforcement agent. There is no other word for it. My advice to him would have been to do some background checks to understand the reason why Mark Dawson was making a complaint to the court.

This entire situation could have been avoided if Dawson had been given proper advice over on BTBATB. They are too focused on using any method possible to stop bailiffs in their tracks and the most popular weapon is to claim that bailiff enforcement should stop because the debtor lives in a 'vulnerable HOUSEHOLD'. This is total craptrap.

You can't say that :naughty: :naughty: My ingrowing toenail is my defence against any Bailiff visit :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
YiamCross wrote: Mark H is not happy.
He's going to be even less happy come the trial when he spots a motley crew of pirate quatloosians sitting in the court.
So. January. It will be cold, we'll be bored or dark nights and short days, sick of xmas, up for anything. I reckon a trip to the pirate shop will be well in order. Though I wonder if we might be pushing it a bit re contempt of court if we go too far.

Maybe eye patches, I expect stuffed parrots would be expensive and frowned upon by the powers that be. Still, don't have to wear them inside, we can be as pirate as we like outside.

It's gotta be worth a day out.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: It's gotta be worth a day out.
I've got enough notice so I can keep the date free.

I'm in.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Colin123 wrote:I think Mark is starting to lose some support

Mary Bailey well... not like it wasn't already said.
12 mins · Like

Craig Crawford He's against g4s? but travels to Nottingham to go up against them? On a day that our awesome people were in court? - there's g4s everywhereeeeeeeeee!
6 mins · Edited · Like · 10

Nona Noigel But, why be there, if you don't support the 6, tom was not up.
6 mins · Like · 4

Mary Bailey some ppl just want notoriety
6 mins · Like · 2

Kirsty Fraser thinks very highly of himself all of a sudden plenty of ACTUAL supporters perfectly capable of documenting proceedings. Really don't know why this clown has been given a radio platform for his drivel
5 mins · Like · 1

Richard Smufboy Burrows im preparing to get trolled now PMSL!!! #smurflawrules
3 mins · Like · 2

Nona Noigel Can ya troll a troll LULZ
2 mins · Like · 1

Handley Karen he is one Contradiction Hypocrite his head is so far up his arse he cant see day light,,,,
2 mins · Like · 1

Richard Smufboy Burrows will be one hell of a troll war Nona Noigel
1 min · Like · 2

Evie Williams that guy is a waste of space
1 min · Like · 4

Mary Bailey he another ticked of my list of untrustables
1 min · Like
That would be because pigtail has been emailing everyone he can think of to discredit mark. He'll be Running off to the police and court crying (even though they are all corrupt).
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Better with headphones.

Interesting comment about notes being taken being forbidden in court.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

IDIOT wrote:Interesting comment about notes being taken being forbidden in court.
According to the Press Gazette:
"It is accepted that justice is administered in open court where anyone present may listen to and report what is said. There can be no objection to note taking in the public gallery unless it is for an improper purpose; for example, to brief a witness who is not in court on what has already happened. This may occur where witnesses who have yet to give evidence are usually kept out of court and in civil cases in which the judge has directed that a future witness should be out of court while other evidence is given, or the hearing is in chambers."

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/governmen ... ourt-first
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

That's interesting Forsyth. I've attended magistrates' courts many times and not been asked to stop taking notes even when I've done it openly.

G4S have told me I can't draw images prior to going into court but no clerk or magistrate has ever objected to note taking of the proceedings. Makes me wonder what was so special in today's hearings for them to wave the hammer. 'Improper use'?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Looks like some of the freetards have resorted to harassing Mark on the internet, per his Facebook page. I also see he is fundraising for his radio show, no harm there, but funny to see him post this on PoEs wall as I thought Mark knew the WeRe bank is a fraud, that will only serve to hurt those who use it...
Last edited by NYGman on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Colin123 wrote:Someone will punch him one day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RqMFTb ... ture=share
That's an unfortunate video. Mr Gillard comes over as gleefully spiteful, trying to harass and provoke an innocent, acquitted man.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Hercule Parrot wrote: That's an unfortunate video. Mr Gillard comes over as gleefully spiteful, trying to harass and provoke an innocent, acquitted man.
I agree. Gillard made a fool of himself. A massive fail on his part.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ4KpBOSZxk

Make of this what you will.

I reckon he looks like he's had a heavy night to me.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If everyone stopped buying Tetley Tea wouldn't that mean those people who get paid ninety pence to pick tea would be out of a job, would earn nothing and be less well off than they are now?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

Very wary of the 2 faces of gillard.

On the one hand he comes across ok like on here he engages quite well with people and i'm sure he means well towards people and the work he has done with the laws regarding entry warrants for gas/electric is good.

But on the other hand his association or friendship with wesley ahmed and the way he speaks to people in the enforcement industry like bailiffs, warrant officers and the police leaves a lot to be desired.

Im very wary of this asking for money malarky as well. But since he is asking and nothing i can say will stop it i guess its a case of leave him to get on with it.

And i hope mark reads this because my advice for him is to switch on google adsense on his videos - i have a website that gets 300 unique hits a day and i average £60 a month revenue. So even if it pays for the internet bill and phone bill its still worth it. And the more subs you get the more people watch the more chance of revenue.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Breaking news

Priviledged info. Will update as soon as is safe to release.
Pox

Post by Pox »

IDIOT wrote:Breaking news

Now you are sounding like Ceylon, but without the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No offence intended :) and in your own time
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

IDIOT wrote:Breaking news

You forgot to add "boom !!!!!!!!!"