Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Recent video from Gillard -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edsXehY ... e=youtu.be

Grown ups bickering like school children but the consequences are ratcheting up a notch.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Colin123 wrote:Bradley Knight has his say

https://soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1/m ... m=facebook
If he would stop the constant hmming and haaring i might actually listen to what he has to say, but by 2 minutes in i again turned him off, one really annoying habit he has.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Recent video from Gillard -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edsXehY ... e=youtu.be

Grown ups bickering like school children but the consequences are ratcheting up a notch.
Worth putting up with the 30 minutes of dragging talking to hear the info. Some really nasty things happening to Mark and some interesting connections and accusations. And I'm not repeating them on here as some of it is sub judice and lots of it is hearsay.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

This should keep the courts busy for a while. I'm surprised at Bradley Knight making such pointed comments especially when he's assisting one of the parties in court against the other party.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:This should keep the courts busy for a while. I'm surprised at Bradley Knight making such pointed comments especially when he's assisting one of the parties in court against the other party.
Who is he assisting and which case, the injunction?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:
YiamCross wrote:This should keep the courts busy for a while. I'm surprised at Bradley Knight making such pointed comments especially when he's assisting one of the parties in court against the other party.
Who is he assisting and which case, the injunction?
Yes, he's helping Gillard with his action against Haining
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I'm sure it will get deleted

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... eBA2ygViko
Judging by what is happening to Mark Gillard you ALL should be thinking long and hard about your association with a certain pony tailed moderator.

SallieNae - if you have any morals at all you should end your association here. So should John Witerick(sic)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:I'm sure it will get deleted

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... eBA2ygViko
Judging by what is happening to Mark Gillard you ALL should be thinking long and hard about your association with a certain pony tailed moderator.

SallieNae - if you have any morals at all you should end your association here. So should John Witerick(sic)
pfffft just like that it was gone.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Well, the latest video from Mr Gillard has been taken down now.

I was able to view it before its removal and I have to say that if he wants his new venture to be taken seriously, he should have carefully considered posting the latest on the channel.

Whilst I am against bullies (if that is indeed what is happening) it was not the forum for an emotional outburst consisting of hearsay and unproven facts.

I understand what he is trying to do with his work and sometimes I agree with his approach and sometimes I don't.

As he has pointed out, we live in the now so I suggest the police are allowed to carry on with their investigations and Mr Gillard stick to his work and leave the "fire fueling" to others.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Daft Ada wrote:Well, the latest video from Mr Gillard has been taken down now.

So he took it down, I thought it was me going mad. However, the interweb being what it is does not forget and I think it's been posted elsewhere on another channel. Which may or may not be someone who thinks they're doing Mr Gillard a favour. I wonder what's going on with all the posting, taking down and reposting of videos.
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?st ... 0244618979

Perhaps this little war was not started as a result of the difference of opinions surrounding the Tom Crawfraud case.

I know if someone had accused me of being a "kiddie fiddler", I would want some sort of cold dish served.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Daft Ada wrote:...

I know if someone had accused me of being a "kiddie fiddler", I would want some sort of cold dish served.
Maybe 2 birds with one stone, or just a handy smoke screen. Or maybe there's a queue that's getting longer all the time.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

YiamCross wrote:
Daft Ada wrote:...

Maybe 2 birds with one stone, or just a handy smoke screen. Or maybe there's a queue that's getting longer all the time.
What is it with that lot and there unhealthy obsession with children. It's a common theme, from ponytail yelling " paedophiles" at every opportunity to Mark Gillards grandson having disgusting comments made about him and now this ?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Honestly? I wonder if it's not to divert attention from their own deeply repressed desires. In much the same way as there's supposedly a relationship between gay bashing and repressed homosexuality. I find it disturbing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:Honestly? I wonder if it's not to divert attention from their own deeply repressed desires. In much the same way as there's supposedly a relationship between gay bashing and repressed homosexuality. I find it disturbing.
I don't think it has anything to do with repressed desires and everything to do with people being too stupid to be able to debate in a rational way.

People like Haining and LIz OTF Watson are particularly egregious offenders but it's common amongst all sorts of assorted conspiracy loons and general cranks. If somebody comes along and says "Your idiot theories don't work, never have worked, fly in the face of facts and are just plain wrong" you can either engage them in debate or just brand them as whatever the current favourite bogey-man happens to be. These days "paedophile" is the demon-de-jure but 25 years ago it was "poof", or before that "Jew" or "catholic" or go back a few centuries... "witch".

If nobody has already claimed it I propose an internet principle called "Longdog's Law" which states In any internet debate, calling your opponent a paedophile automatically makes you the loser.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Many Jews worked hard and did well, it was inevitable that they would suffer from the envy of those who did neither. Male homosexuality in this society has always been equated with effeminate weakness. Gay is still a common casual insult so nothing much has changed there. There's still no shortage of men confused about their sexuality who are particularly vicious in their condemnation of those they see as gay. I'm not sure I've seen colon dish out homophobic abuse but we all know he doesn't much like the Jews

No one would defend paedophiles but the way some of these people, and colon is one of them, scream paedophile at every opportunity gives serious cause to wonder what dark secrets they hide. Especially when we see the vile threats made to Mark Gillard's grandson. There's something going on there which has a lot more to it than just the latest brand of insult and the weak minded follow their lead with that as they do with everything else.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Mark has got a new video up. He is in a shopping centre , I think all the brouhahaha that's been going on in his life has tipped him over the edge.....Excruciatingly embarrassing, he makes a right fool of himself and angers a crowd of shoppers with his antics and comments.
Pox

Post by Pox »

hardcopy wrote:Mark has got a new video up. He is in a shopping centre , I think all the brouhahaha that's been going on in his life has tipped him over the edge.....Excruciatingly embarrassing, he makes a right fool of himself and angers a crowd of shoppers with his antics and comments.
Just had a quick look to find it - maybe easier to ask you for a link if it's not too much trouble?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Pox wrote:
hardcopy wrote:Mark has got a new video up. He is in a shopping centre , I think all the brouhahaha that's been going on in his life has tipped him over the edge.....Excruciatingly embarrassing, he makes a right fool of himself and angers a crowd of shoppers with his antics and comments.
Just had a quick look to find it - maybe easier to ask you for a link if it's not too much trouble?
I don't know how to link...its on the "Trial by social media" site on YouTube, his latest video, something about security thug in the title.