Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by hardcopy »

What a petulant, childish display from both participants up there.
I have to say I now seriously doubt the veracity of the brick through window and abusive note incidents.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Christ, this is turning into a tragedy. I can't even laugh at Mark Gillard now, he seems to have gone right over the edge and it's not funny at all.
I agree. I felt very uncomfortable with this entire "trial" by social media lark a few months back and much more so after viewing the recent "shopping mall" video. It really was cringe worthy. Lets not forget as well Mark's video where he was baiting (even stalking) a bailiff who had been CLEARED in court of any wrongdoing following a complaint from someone on the Beat the Bailiffs facebook page.

Last night's exchange between Mark and Bradley Knight is not only childish it is hopelessly pathetic behaviour (from both of them). Fingers on keyboards engaged before brain.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Mark is fond of exaggerating which lets him down when he plays the victim.

The £1000 of camera equipment he say got damaged by the guy at the shopping precinct for example. The gimbal costs less than £200 nowadays as seen here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Feiyu-FY-G4-3 ... 2c9f960c15 A GoPro to go with it costs £250 tops. The total falls way short of £1000 and I still fail to see how a grab or a shove of the camera could break it. The motors in the gimbal could be damaged if forced was applied against the motors but the camera sustaining damage?

Clearly he's been caught out exaggerating (lying) in the above example. The car/paint/rock/window incident anybody? :thinking:

EDIT: I do say that when he's got his head straight he does what he does incredibly well and I do hope he sorts himself out.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

IDIOT wrote:Mark is fond of exaggerating which lets him down when he plays the victim.

The £1000 of camera equipment he say got damaged by the guy at the shopping precinct for example. The gimbal costs less than £200 nowadays as seen here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Feiyu-FY-G4-3 ... 2c9f960c15 A GoPro to go with it costs £250 tops. The total falls way short of £1000 and I still fail to see how a grab or a shove of the camera could break it. The motors in the gimbal could be damaged if forced was applied against the motors but the camera sustaining damage?

Clearly he's been caught out exaggerating (lying) in the above example. The car/paint/rock/window incident anybody? :thinking:

EDIT: I do say that when he's got his head straight he does what he does incredibly well and I do hope he sorts himself out.
Good info thanks for that mate, agree with your edit up until the point he got himself involved with Wesley Ahmed. Ahmed is into the woo, wet signatures and paying his gas bill with postage stamps on giro's etc. Mark has made it clear it would be nice if the world was like Freeman think it should be, but it isn't because it simply does not work in today's world. I cant fathom then what he is doing with Ahmed.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

https://soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1/b ... m=facebook

This is the source of the fall out between MG and BK.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

SoLongCeylon wrote:https://soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1/b ... m=facebook

Yikes !....painful but hilarious at the same time. Brad is under the influence, and Mark is wittering away in the background. Made me chuckle though.
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

Ha classic !
BK gives out his home address there as well
just gets better and better. wouldn't get better storylines on a tv soap than how these lot carry on
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:

Yikes !....painful but hilarious at the same time. Brad is under the influence, and Mark is wittering away in the background. Made me chuckle though.
This whole group of people should carry a Government Health Warning.....please avoid.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

What a waste of police time.
And what was with all the waffeling from BK?

I know that area very well, so thanks for the address - Another case of engage brain and then upload.
I also thought that Mr Gillard was to ill to attend court (if this was the same day he was supposed to be in his case with Pey'on)
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

BK can barely string a sentence together when he's sober let alone after a drink. He can't answer a simple question with a straight answer.
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

Just about to listen to his radio show.

Wonder what todays hot topic will be?

Filming in public place?
Drug driving and powers of confiscation?
How to make friends and influence people?

The anticipation is killing me!
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Daft Ada wrote:Just about to listen to his radio show.

Wonder what todays hot topic will be?

Filming in public place?
Drug driving and powers of confiscation?
How to make friends and influence people?

The anticipation is killing me!
You got a link? I go to that webpage and all I can find is his first ever radio show, nothing else, in fact, it's the worst radio internet site ever! utter crap!

EDIT*** found it. It's like the Alan Carr show.
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

He's now seeking donations for camera's! A button camera i think? It'll catch an amazing amount of corruption is his selling line lol so it started off for fuel/ink now it's camera's... If you've not got the kit, you've not got the kit...
'Putin's left hand man'
Pox

Post by Pox »

JonnyL wrote:He's now seeking donations for camera's! A button camera i think? It'll catch an amazing amount of corruption is his selling line lol so it started off for fuel/ink now it's camera's... If you've not got the kit, you've not got the kit...
Funny how they all start as -

I am doing this for the sake of the vulnerable and give my time freely for the sake of the common man against these evil public bodies but then they start shaking the charity tin.

I don't know Gillard and there are some who rate his work - I have no reason to doubt his or their sincerity but there is something about this seemingly constant (of late) appeals for 'donations' that doesn't sit well with me.

Call me cynical, by all means.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

New video from Gillard.
Some poor sod goes to his door with the voter registration forms and gets the usual "paedophile" rant.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Pox wrote:
JonnyL wrote:He's now seeking donations for camera's! A button camera i think? It'll catch an amazing amount of corruption is his selling line lol so it started off for fuel/ink now it's camera's... If you've not got the kit, you've not got the kit...
Funny how they all start as -

I am doing this for the sake of the vulnerable and give my time freely for the sake of the common man against these evil public bodies but then they start shaking the charity tin.

I don't know Gillard and there are some who rate his work - I have no reason to doubt his or their sincerity but there is something about this seemingly constant (of late) appeals for 'donations' that doesn't sit well with me.

Call me cynical, by all means.
This camera he wants will cost around £700!!!!
'Putin's left hand man'
Pox

Post by Pox »

hardcopy wrote:New video from Gillard.
Some poor sod goes to his door with the voter registration forms and gets the usual "paedophile" rant.
is there a link please?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:
is there a link please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mraqmiGyLVk
Pox

Post by Pox »

Maybe this is why he is asking for more dosh?

His go fund page hasn't raised a lot -

http://www.gofundme.com/g7vebzyd
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
Pox wrote:
is there a link please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mraqmiGyLVk
many thanks