Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Mark Gillard UK, he's trying.

Post by grixit »

NYGman wrote:
IDIOT wrote:
If a man wants to smoke let him smoke freely I say.
THe last person I remember smoking on TV was Morton Downey, Jr.
Some time after his show was cancelled, Morton Downey Jr. appeared on another interview show to complain that he was conned by the tobacco industry into joining their campaign to present smoking as part of a hip lifestyle and smokers as a coherent subculture. And all he got from it was a death sentence and an addiction so bad that even after the cancer diagnosis, he still couldn't cope without some kind of surrogate behavior, at that point, chewing on cinnamon sticks.

I actually felt sorry for him watching that, which was quite surprising given the content of the first episode of his own show. That was where he brought on a man dying of aids and badgered him about "was all that anal sex worth it?".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

grixit wrote:
NYGman wrote:
IDIOT wrote:
If a man wants to smoke let him smoke freely I say.
THe last person I remember smoking on TV was Morton Downey, Jr.
Some time after his show was cancelled, Morton Downey Jr. appeared on another interview show to complain that he was conned by the tobacco industry into joining their campaign to present smoking as part of a hip lifestyle and smokers as a coherent subculture. And all he got from it was a death sentence and an addiction so bad that even after the cancer diagnosis, he still couldn't cope without some kind of surrogate behavior, at that point, chewing on cinnamon sticks.

I actually felt sorry for him watching that, which was quite surprising given the content of the first episode of his own show. That was where he brought on a man dying of aids and badgered him about "was all that anal sex worth it?".
Very surprising, I thought his brother was also Gay and HIV+, interesting choice of first guest and comments if that is true. I remember him going from pro to anti smoking after the Cancer diagnosis. He did use his smoking a a prop, or extension of himself. It almost made him, him, so I can see the years of smoking resulting in physical dependency leading to the cinnamon sticks replacing the cigs. Agree with him or disagree with him, he was certainly entertaining to watch, at least that was my view.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

TrialbySocialMedia wrote: A great Idea. It does seem odd for the government to be targeting the smaller, lower value property. So It would be interesting to get an indication of how many wealthy property types are repossesed in comparison.
By the very nature of their poverty poorer people end up on this path more frequently than their richer peers.

That fact is part of the root of the whole Fotl/SovCit movements. It all really stemmed from the wrong answers to the right questions, and then got further and further corrupted from there.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
TrialbySocialMedia wrote: A great Idea. It does seem odd for the government to be targeting the smaller, lower value property. So It would be interesting to get an indication of how many wealthy property types are repossesed in comparison.
By the very nature of their poverty poorer people end up on this path more frequently than their richer peers.

That fact is part of the root of the whole Fotl/SovCit movements. It all really stemmed from the wrong answers to the right questions, and then got further and further corrupted from there.
If the banks were repossessing properties, doing them up and flipping them for a profit then I could understand the motivation for the conspiracy. But they don't.

They have to go to a lot of effort and trouble to gain possession because the courts will bend over backwards to allow the homwowner to keep their property. As we saw with the Crawfords, several court appearances over the years and the only reaosn they lost their house was because they refused to keep to agreements they'd made in court.

So what's in it for the banks? Where is the land grab because they don't keep any of these houses, they just sell them to someone else and for all the accusations it's not their buddies who get to buy them cheap.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
NG3 wrote:

If the banks were repossessing properties, doing them up and flipping them for a profit then I could understand the motivation for the conspiracy. But they don't.
It's a lot older and deeper than that.

This stuffs very old now and the versions we see are so corrupted that it's hard to see how in the beginning that, whilst it was the wrong solution to the questions of the time there were genuine issues that people were trying to resolve.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Colin123 wrote:Someone will punch him one day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RqMFTb ... ture=share
I like Mark and a lot of what he is doing (big exception his association with Wesley) but your right, the morning after Tom's eviction there is another video of him confronting the Removal Firm owner that could have ended badly. I hope it does not happen i really do.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:....
This stuffs very old now and the versions we see are so corrupted that it's hard to see how in the beginning that, whilst it was the wrong solution to the questions of the time there were genuine issues that people were trying to resolve.
I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again, this my biggest problem with idiots like this. They obscure the real issues with their hyperbole and crazyness which essentially leaves the field clear for those who perpetrate real wrongs on society.

Trying to stiff the gas board for a few hundred quid or shaft the credit card company or get out of a parking or speeding ticket is not fighting the corporations. It's attempted theft at best.

They masquarade as revolutionary activists with no idea of how to make a society work. They moan on about the police state with no idea what a police state is or how their actions help push us towards one. They want to bring down the banks with no hint of a suggestion for something workable that could replace them. All they really want is everything for nowt. Free house, free TV, free gas and eleccy, free booze. So long as they don't have to provide any of what it takes to produce all the stuff they want for nothing they're happy.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again, this my biggest problem with idiots like this. They obscure the real issues with their hyperbole and crazyness which essentially leaves the field clear for those who perpetrate real wrongs on society.

Trying to stiff the gas board for a few hundred quid or shaft the credit card company or get out of a parking or speeding ticket is not fighting the corporations. It's attempted theft at best.

They masquarade as revolutionary activists with no idea of how to make a society work. They moan on about the police state with no idea what a police state is or how their actions help push us towards one. They want to bring down the banks with no hint of a suggestion for something workable that could replace them. All they really want is everything for nowt. Free house, free TV, free gas and eleccy, free booze. So long as they don't have to provide any of what it takes to produce all the stuff they want for nothing they're happy.
Seconded.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

YiamCross wrote:
or get out of a parking or speeding ticket is not fighting the corporations. It's attempted theft at best.
You out of your mind?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

IDIOT wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
or get out of a parking or speeding ticket is not fighting the corporations. It's attempted theft at best.
You out of your mind?
Probably, been spending too much time on facebook. What's the problem?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

YiamCross wrote:

I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again, this my biggest problem with idiots like this.

I could not have explained it any better.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:

That's about the size of it !
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Yip, apart the parking ticket bit. That's theft from the corp
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

That's what I was on about, parking tickets. Fight them all the way.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

It's a fair comment seeing as the site is all about exposing scams & paying to park your vehicle on land paid for by the taxpayer is theft in my book. Some low life was picking up PCNs with false reg plates that were identical to mine & i was hit with several fines into the hundreds of pounds. After a lengthy battle with the various Councils & PPC they ceased a claim against me.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Losleones wrote:It's a fair comment seeing as the site is all about exposing scams & paying to park your vehicle on land paid for by the taxpayer is theft in my book. Some low life was picking up PCNs with false reg plates that were identical to mine & i was hit with several fines into the hundreds of pounds. After a lengthy battle with the various Councils & PPC they ceased a claim against me.
Well, its not really theft, one of the reasons you pay a ticket is that you'll move on when the times up to allow someone else to park. I don't want my council to provide free car parks all over the place to be clogged up with selfish motorists all day.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

hardcopy wrote: Well, its not really theft, one of the reasons you pay a ticket is that you'll move on when the times up to allow someone else to park. I don't want my council to provide free car parks all over the place to be clogged up with selfish motorists all day.
My council charges motorists to park their car on a supermarket car park which is totally unfair. Some exclusions could be made IMO
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

IDIOT wrote:That's what I was on about, parking tickets. Fight them all the way.
Before parking tickets idiots parked where they wanted and sod everyone else. To some extent it still happens but the idiots can now be towed and fined until they learn some manners.

Often the same idiots who whine about climate change but jump into their car to pop down to the shops for some baccy and skins then complain they can't park by the door and have to walk a few yards. So they park selfishly and whinge about getting a ticket.

It would be too much like hard work for an idiot to get on their bike & avoid parking fees while making their environment a better place. Idiots tend to be lazy as well as stupid.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Colin123 wrote:Someone will punch him one day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RqMFTb ... ture=share
That video is a victory for the bailiff industry and a huge embarrassment for Freeman and in particular; BTBATB.

The debtor's tale (Mark Dawson) can be read on BTBATB.

He had a parking ticket that he didn't pay (no explanation given other than that he was 'disputing it'). He says that he sent an email to the enforcement company telling them that he was from a 'vulnerable household' (a big favourite on BTBATB). Seems that he has a 17 year old son who may be vulnerable. This is not a reason to stop enforcement. The bailiff (Mr Heggarty) visited the property. As is usual, he knocked on the door (allowed to), he peered through the window (allowed to) and tried the door handle(again, allowed to). Mark Dawson wasn't at home but his 17 year old son was and he became frightened and called the police. On that basis Dawson made a complaint to the court asking that the Judge consider removing the bailiff's certificate from him on the basis that he (Mr Heggarty) was supposedly not a 'fit and proper person' to hold a bailiff certificate. He claimed that there was some damage to his door.

Mark Dawson wrote late on Thursday evening on BTBATB that he was due in court on Friday and asked whether he needed to attend the hearing. Seems that nobody on there was aware of this complaint and as soon as he mentioned the name of the bailiff (Mr Heggarty) all the usual freemen and women couldn't control their excitement and offers of support started flowing in with Mark Gillard in the forefront. But why was there so much interest? Simple really because the bailiff just so happens to be the same one who was involved with Wesley Ahmed's arrest last year following a 5 hour standoff!!

In court the bailiff confirmed that a previous complaint had been made against him (no big deal really if his 'patch' is a large area such as Manchester). The court DISMISSED the complaint against Heggarty. The debtor (Mark Dawson) did not attend the hearing.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.