UK cubes and cats: Danny Bamping

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

UK cubes and cats: Danny Bamping

Post by littleFred »

Danny Bamping, Daniel Michael Bamping, isn't a scammer as far as I know. He seems to have been suckered into SovCit ideas, and the SovCits are now spitting him out. He unfortunately fell for SovCit woo, to his detriment.

Bruce Bedlam devised a simple but intriguing puzzle involving assembling a cube from pieces. Danny developed this into a product. To get funding to take this to market, in 2005 he appeared on Dragons' Den. On-screen he accepted £100,000 but later changed his mind in favour of a bank loan. His business took off.

Then things went wrong. He lived (and still lives) in Plymouth, Devon. He has had problems with students, especially a crowd who moved next door. He resented the fact that full-time students don't pay council tax. In protest, he decided to withhold his. In 2011 he was taken to court, where he said he was representing "Mr Daniel M Bamping, which for and on the record is here present in the court today", and showed his birth certificate. The council eventually bankrupted him and he lost his business.

He tried to help Roger Hayes out of jail when Roger was banged up for 21 days for not paying his council tax.

In April 2012 he was appointed Minister of Communications for The Sovereign State of Forvik. (See Quatloos thread.)

In October 2014 he launched a private prosecution against a woman he had accused of telling lies in court, and legal action against the council for £5m.

This year, he launched a "no-party" political movement called the No Party. He is also leader of the NO-TA Party, which mustn't be confused with the NOTA-UK Party. He wants a 1% levy on all financial transactions instead of all the taxes we pay. (Hmm, where have I heard that before?) He is a friend of Guy and Linda Taylor.

He runs Future Planet, a video company. He also founded The British Big Cats Society.

In his letter to Tom Crawford dated 23 May 2015, Danny says he phoned Walker Morris pretending to be a journalist about Tom's case, and was told "the judgement is correct, the warrant is live for the next 5 weeks and next time he won’t be notified".

The letter seems sensible. Sadly, much of what he says isn't.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK cubes and cats: Danny Bamping

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:He tried to help Roger Hayes out of jail when Roger was banged up for 21 days for not paying his council tax.
I remember him (Bamping) being a mouthpiece for Hayes. He did an interview outside the manchester court.I cannot find the video, but I do remember him saying words the effect that Roger was "withholding his council tax because he didn't agree with all the wars that Britain was engaged in".
I found this strange because to my knowledge Hayes "withheld is council tax" because he wasn't "a person" and the the C'est que vie act of 1666 proved "it was his strawman" that owed the money not Roger Hayes ( :roll: I know). Indeed Hayes rested his whole argument on this act by asking Judge Michael Peake if he had "ever heard of the C'est que vie act of 1666".( :roll: I know).
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Since when have councils engaged in war? :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Since when have councils engaged in war? :lol:
I think you will find that some councils are at war, for example where my brother lives;

http://www.hounslow.gov.uk/news_mod_hom ... wsID=61168

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Hahaha! Poor Danny, the loony EW really has it in for him. In the youtube video posted by Seylon EW writes about how he's a Rosthchilds agent :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Obviously anyone who is critical of her is in line for a hatched job via that pathetic 'eviction fraud of the bank page'. Danny is clearly in her sights, the worrying thing is so many idiots are buying into her theory, in fact, that whole FB page is giving her a platform to promote her ridiculous blend of spew. I think both the video and email 'circulate circulate far and wide' came after Danny tore her a new one in his open letter to Tom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBG7b8ld_N0
'Putin's left hand man'
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I always like it when the crazies start fighting amongst themselves. Anybody know why Elizabeth Watson has suddenly appeared on the scene in relation to Tom Crawford? She only seems to have turned up around the time of the hearing.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:In his letter to Tom Crawford dated 23 May 2015, Danny says he phoned Walker Morris pretending to be a journalist about Tom's case, and was told "the judgement is correct, the warrant is live for the next 5 weeks and next time he won’t be notified"..
Hence; it is now only simply a matter of time before you get an early morning unwanted wakeup call from High Court Bailiffs; with a HC Writ and probably a penal notice to arrest you if you try to stop them. They will most likely cordon off the cul-de-sac where you live and empty the house within a couple of days. Then install security guards with dogs and no doubt deploy the local force helicopter in the process.

He appears to be recovering some connection with reality. The letter is well-written, practical advice. Good to see a creative, entrepreneurial mind coming back to constructive use.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
littleFred wrote:In his letter to Tom Crawford dated 23 May 2015, Danny says he phoned Walker Morris pretending to be a journalist about Tom's case, and was told "the judgement is correct, the warrant is live for the next 5 weeks and next time he won’t be notified"..
Hence; it is now only simply a matter of time before you get an early morning unwanted wakeup call from High Court Bailiffs; with a HC Writ and probably a penal notice to arrest you if you try to stop them. They will most likely cordon off the cul-de-sac where you live and empty the house within a couple of days. Then install security guards with dogs and no doubt deploy the local force helicopter in the process.

He appears to be recovering some connection with reality. The letter is well-written, practical advice. Good to see a creative, entrepreneurial mind coming back to constructive use.
I think this is where DB's imagination has got the better of him. Companies like WM would not disclose 'course of action' like this to a journalist who just phoned them up to check xyz about a customer account.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Mark Haining seylon / Ceylon has took it down.I think it was because he was getting some stick for posting it. :whistle:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I see the youtube vid regarding DB has been removed by youtube due to violating it's guidelines.
'Putin's left hand man'
MrCrazee23
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by MrCrazee23 »

I recorded the call with Walker Morris...as I do most of the calls...especially ones with Liz Watson...time will reveal the truth as it always does.

I'm honoured there is a thread about me on here - and I shall come back in due course to correct some of the 'minor' errors towards he latter of the very flattering and honest original post.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

JonnyL wrote::haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I see the youtube vid regarding DB has been removed by youtube due to violating it's guidelines.
Available here. Not sure for how long after Danny reads this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-B9U-maJQM
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bamping`s response.
MrCrazee23 wrote:
I'm honoured there is a thread about me on here - and I shall come back in due course to correct some of the 'minor' errors towards he latter of the very flattering and honest original post.
Welcome to the forum Danny,
After all, a hairdresser in Hull raised £350,000.00 in less than 3 weeks for a disabled bloke around the corner from her after he had been mugged
You might need reminding that there is a significant difference between a disabled old age pensioner being attacked and a pensioner being a liar and deceiver.
EDIT; and abetted by even bigger liars and deceivers of which some you have named.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYzHi83TzME
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Money floods in for the victim of Britain's most cowardly thug: Beautician's fund-raising campaign raises more than £50,000 in a DAY for disabled 4ft 6in pensioner targeted by mugger

Alan Barnes - who was born with growth problems and is now partially sighted, weighs just six stone and is 4ft 6in tall - was knocked to the ground as he put his bin outside his home in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear was left with a broken collar bone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... gging.html

Hardley Tom Crawford is it! ?
Last edited by wanglepin on Fri May 29, 2015 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

MrCrazee23 wrote:I recorded the call with Walker Morris...as I do most of the calls...especially ones with Liz Watson...time will reveal the truth as it always does.
Can you please post the said phone call, as we prefer to discuss evidence rather than hearsay

Thank you
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Found an angle to this story we may not have been aware of:

alphaforensics.co.uk/ Registered to Daniel Bamping, an outfit that "forensically examined" Russ McGarry's eviction documentation.
MrCrazee23
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by MrCrazee23 »

yes well done Jeffrey; you have exposed the FACT I tried to help guy set up a website to explain what he was doing.
He never paid me for the cost of the web domain - and I didnt renew it for obvious reasons.
I may have well as registered - www.pleasefindtheunicorn.com
namaste :brickwall:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

MrCrazee23 wrote:yes well done Jeffrey; you have exposed the FACT I tried to help guy set up a website to explain what he was doing.
He never paid me for the cost of the web domain - and I didnt renew it for obvious reasons.
I may have well as registered - http://www.pleasefindtheunicorn.com
namaste :brickwall:
Everyone knew what he was doing......getting himself evicted, twice.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:

Snorted with laughter at this one Hercule, dated 28 May 2015, how did you know ??!! :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:Snorted with laughter at this one Hercule, dated 28 May 2015, how did you know ??!! :snicker:
To be fair, I think those are Danny's words not mine. But in any event, we could all see what was coming.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.