(UK) Elizabeth Watson

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: (UK) Elizabeth Watson

Post by longdog »

The Norse god of thunder goes out incognito to a nightclub and picks up a girl. They go back to her place and make love all night.

In the morning the god of thunder decides to tell the girl who he really is.

"I... AM THOR!" he says and the girl says...

"Tho am I but I leths do it again"

I'll get me coat.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote:The Norse god of thunder goes out incognito to a nightclub and picks up a girl. They go back to her place and make love all night.

In the morning the god of thunder decides to tell the girl who he really is.

"I... AM THOR!" he says and the girl says...

"Tho am I but I leths do it again"

I'll get me coat.
I've heard it with the girl saying "I'm tho thor I can hardly pith."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

No Liz. You keep losing in court because your case is totally without merit.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

SteveUK wrote:No Liz. You keep losing in court because your case is totally without merit.
That's up to date - 14 October 2012: 'Kafkaesque' government plans to use secret evidence in court threaten principles of open justice, say Amnesty

At the risk of sounding like Donald Rumsfeld, the secret trials would leave you knowing that there were things that were you weren't being told, so the idea that you could have lost a trial in the past without knowing that secret information had been used against you is nonsense.

The merits of such an approach are best left for other places to discuss, but this isn't news and if you were involved in such a case you'd have known what was happening at the time.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Good to see Liz has her finger on the pulse as usual!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Not to get political- but from what I have read the high court (last year) deemed secret evidence wrong or to that effect. More rehashed misinformation from the freemen. :beatinghorse:
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Talk about Stevie Wonder leading Ray Charles :brickwall:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/
Elizabeth Watson
Yesterday at 00:05

Now watch the impact that this institutionalised Govt. fraud and deception has on THE JUDICIARY, THE LEGAL FRATERNITY, THE STOCK MARKET, THE BANKING FRATERNITY, THE INSIDER 'REGULATORS' - scribes and pharisees feathering their own nests....let the show begin and redress get underway
Nita Benfield so whats the implication to us with libor indexed mortgages?
Like · Yesterday at 10:15
Elizabeth Watson The interest rates have all been artificially and fraudulently rigged to stay lower than they would otherwise have been, had the Markets & Banks not been manipulated to keep their game of mortgage fraud & securitisation, going - when it should be exposed for what it is: one big swindle!
Like · 1 · 16 hrs
Those evil banksters keeping interest rates low. Tom with his interest only mortgage should complain
Wanna balloon?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

They're dropping like flies. Now Bournemouth conspiracy theorist Elizabeth Watson has been made bankrupt.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:They're dropping like flies. Now Bournemouth conspiracy theorist Elizabeth Watson has been made bankrupt.
]
Still in her house though...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote:They're dropping like flies. Now Bournemouth conspiracy theorist Elizabeth Watson has been made bankrupt.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B

From the gazette
WATSON, ELIZABETH JEAN
3 Roslin Road, TALBOT WOOD, BOURNEMOUTH, BH3 7JA

Elizabeth Jean Watson, occupation unknown, of 3 Roslin Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH3 7JA

In the County Court at Bournemouth and Poole

No 55 of 2017

Date of Filing Petition: 28 July 2017

Bankruptcy order date: 2 October 2017

Time of Bankruptcy Order: 11:10

Whether Debtor's or Creditor's Petition—Creditor's

Name and address of petitioner: BANK OF SCOTLAND PLCC/0 EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND (INTL) LLP, 1 CALLAGHAN SQUARE, CARDIFF, CF10 5BT

G Rogers 5th floor, Northgate House, 21-23 Valpy Street, READING, RG1 1AF, telephone: 0118 958 1931

Capacity of office holder(s): Trustee
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Name and address of petitioner: BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC C/0 EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND (INTL) LLP, 1 CALLAGHAN SQUARE, CARDIFF, CF10 5BT
Interesting. Commercial loan? Did she have a business of some sort in the past?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

taken from page 1 of this thread
Ms. Watson describes herself in the documentation as the chief executive officer of an organisation called "Discoveries International Limited" and as "a private case investigator since 2010".
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Elizabeth Watson also reckoned she was a Montessori-trained teacher. The judge in 2011 considered that she might be mentally unsound, but decided against that when jailing her for contempt. http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/investiga ... -1-3706219
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Watson also describes herself as a 'Company Director' in this Guardian article https://www.theguardian.com/global/2016 ... -litigants
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Name and address of petitioner: BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC C/0 EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND (INTL) LLP, 1 CALLAGHAN SQUARE, CARDIFF, CF10 5BT
From recollection she borrowed the money (£400k with her home as surity) to invest in a business and got fleeced by a scam, then blamed the NatWest for lending her the money for a bad investment.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
From recollection she borrowed the money (£400k with her home as surity) to invest in a business and got fleeced by a scam, then blamed the NatWest for lending her the money for a bad investment.
Oh that was her. I didn't put the two together. Why the Nat West though? Bank of Scotland isn't connected to the Nat West. BOS became part of HBOS which is now part of Lloyds.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Interesting. Commercial loan? Did she have a business of some sort in the past?
Oh that was her. I didn't put the two together. Why the Nat West though? Bank of Scotland isn't connected to the Nat West. BOS became part of HBOS which is now part of Lloyds.
Apologies, my mistake, it was Bank of Scotland, I mixed up Royal Bank of Scotland (who own NatWest) with Bank of Scotland, who as you say are now HBOS part of the Lloyds Group.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:From recollection she borrowed the money (£400k with her home as surity) to invest in a business and got fleeced by a scam, then blamed the NatWest for lending her the money for a bad investment.
To be fair, there were some distinctly fishy links between the scammers and the bank officer who arranged the loan.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

So Liz was bankrupted two weeks ago, has she not been spouting her usual verbose nonsense all over the Internet in response, I've not seen anything posted?
longdog

Post by longdog »

If she's treating the bankruptcy the same way she treated being jailed for contempt of court I assume she's just going to deny it ever happened. It'll all be the fault of satanic, masonic paedophiles but no... Never happened.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?