(UK) Elizabeth Watson

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: (UK) Elizabeth Watson

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:Elizabeth Watson shared her post.
25 May at 00:13
IMPORTANT READING !!!
How to stop repossessions of your home....
Top tips from a self-declared expert who has lost every claim or case she has ever attempted.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
IMPORTANT READING !!!
How to stop repossessions of your home....
Top tips from a self-declared expert who has lost every claim or case she has ever attempted.
She'll be on the Crawford payroll now then. He only employs losers. :lol:
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

But he pays them in Re
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

EW has recently posted more gibberish about missing seals, conspiracies etc on the "Eviction Fraud of the Banks" FB page. Serious organised crime has now taken over the entire Civil Service apparently ................................

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 959081667/
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

slowsmile wrote:EW has recently posted more gibberish about missing seals, conspiracies etc on the "Eviction Fraud of the Banks" FB page. Serious organised crime has now taken over the entire Civil Service apparently ................................

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 959081667/
And this silly woman has advised anyone facing eviction to "Sack Their Solicitor "
If most people could afford to use a Solicitor they may not have got as far as Eviction.
I would assume the majority are in dire straights, and by keeping up some payment would be able to hold on. Those really stupid enough to cry FRAUDULENT MORTGAGE! deserve little or no sympathy.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

LaVidaRoja wrote:But he pays them in Re
That's more than they are worth :violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Elizabeth Watson‎
The Common Law Court Of Wales

This is something I prepared to help a victim of mortgage fraud (NB:- EVERY mortgage is fraudulent without exception because it literally "gifts" DEBT to you by issuing credit against yr legal fiction name)....

I'm obviously unsure what stage you are at but have you had Disclosure yet? Or a Directions hearing? Or an opportunity to deal with preliminary issues?

Regardless, if you haven't already done this, then you must demand "an unless order" in the event that the "lender" hasn't complied with a Subject Access Request Notice - so , first serve a SARN notice to the Solicitors (they have 45 days to comply) and also send a SARN to the Bank, demanding to see the complete files & specifically ask for access to:

1. The original CONTRACT which must be a bi-lateral agreement (signed by 'offeror' and 'acceptor', containing the Terms & Conditions WITHIN it ( if not compliant with Law of Property Act misc provisions 1989 means its unenforceable!)
If she's not into unilateral contracts, what's with the SARN?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Elizabeth Watson wrote: 2. This means that the 100% government-owned Bradford & Bingley was engaging in practices which are now condemned and prevented through the introduction of much later regulation like The Financial Services Markets Act 2000 and other rules which go beyond the (rather ambiguous and limp-wristed) mere 'Mortgage Code' which was in force in 1986. Due to the lack of checks & balances back then, the Crawfords fell prey to predatory lending practices, so common amongst the Banks, particularly those which were 100% Government owned.
As well as law, history isn't her strong point either. Government didn't take a stake in B&B until 2008.

I'd hope she never pits her wits against two short planks.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I suspect she's making a play to get to the top of the Freetard scene in the UK by capitalising on the failure of the other guru's to save Tom's house by suggesting that if they followed her woo Tom would have been saved. She's simply setting herself up to be the guru for the next poor sap who fills Tom's hat.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote:I suspect she's making a play to get to the top of the Freetard scene in the UK by capitalising on the failure of the other guru's to save Tom's house by suggesting that if they followed her woo Tom would have been saved. She's simply setting herself up to be the guru for the next poor sap who fills Tom's hat.
To be fair, I don't blame her. There appears to be a lot of money to be made at the top of the freetard scene. She has seen the others and must now think that she wants some of that action £££££££££££
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:I suspect she's making a play to get to the top of the Freetard scene in the UK by capitalising on the failure of the other guru's to save Tom's house by suggesting that if they followed her woo Tom would have been saved. She's simply setting herself up to be the guru for the next poor sap who fills Tom's hat.
I must say, her sudden appearance after all this time does rather remind me of a shark sensing blood in the water.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
I must say, her sudden appearance after all this time does rather remind me of a shark moray eel sensing blood in the water.
FIFY
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

slowsmile wrote:
Elizabeth Watson wrote: 2. This means that the 100% government-owned Bradford & Bingley was engaging in practices which are now condemned and prevented through the introduction of much later regulation like The Financial Services Markets Act 2000 and other rules which go beyond the (rather ambiguous and limp-wristed) mere 'Mortgage Code' which was in force in 1986. Due to the lack of checks & balances back then, the Crawfords fell prey to predatory lending practices, so common amongst the Banks, particularly those which were 100% Government owned.
As well as law, history isn't her strong point either. Government didn't take a stake in B&B until 2008.

She's wrong about the Mortgage Code too. It came into effect for lenders on 1 July 1997 and on 30 April 1998 for mortgage intermediaries (second edition). It remained in force until 31 October 2004, when the Financial Services Authority’s Mortgage Conduct of Business Sourcebook (MCOB) came into force, and the Code was withdrawn.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

mufc1959 wrote:
slowsmile wrote:

She's wrong about the Mortgage Code too. It came into effect for lenders on 1 July 1997 and on 30 April 1998 for mortgage intermediaries (second edition). It remained in force until 31 October 2004, when the Financial Services Authority’s Mortgage Conduct of Business Sourcebook (MCOB) came into force, and the Code was withdrawn.
If nothing else she is consistent..............
TrialbySocialMedia
Swabby
Swabby

Post by TrialbySocialMedia »

If nothing else she is consistent..............[/quote]

Hence my repeated appeals for her to seek some medical assistances from her local Mental Health Team...
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Well, well.....

It does appear she used to work for the Foreign Office

http://www.discoveries-international.com/about.php
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:Well, well.....

"Elizabeth Watson started Discoveries International Ltd in 1985 and prior to her more recent achievements she has been activate and successful in the UK and Gulf states for many years. Here are just a few examples of her early work that lead her on a path to where she is now."

http://directors.findthecompany.co.uk/l ... ean-Watson

Mrs. Elizabeth Jean Watson
Discoveries International Limited

Position: Company Director
Date of Appointment: June 02, 1991
Active Companies: 1

http://listings.findthecompany.co.uk/l/ ... ed-Kingdom

-
Total Assets £35,124

Current Assets £11,179

Fixed Assets £23,945

Total Liabilities £158,843

Net Assets (Shareholders' Funds) £-123,719
Bones

Post by Bones »

"Discoveries International's Managing Director, Elizabeth Watson, is an enthusiastic and innovative person with good leadership skills, creative thinking and an artistic personality."

Creative thinking = makes stuff up

Strange there is no mention of the time she spent in prison :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:Well, well.....

I have skimmed read it Letisser but I must have overlooked where it says that.

I can see that she went on a British trade mission, but this is something that people that run businesses do.

Nevermind, I think I found it

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

So, quite a respectable member of comfortable, wealthy society then. Happy enough with the "us and them" arrangements, until she woke up one morning and found herself on the other side of the fence....

Do we know what calamity or stupidity led to her losing her Home Counties pony club lifestyle?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.