(UK) Elizabeth Watson

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: (UK) Elizabeth Watson

Post by Bungle »

Despite being bankrupt, she seems intent on wasting the Ministry of Justice's time with this Freedom of Information request:

Liz Watson

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1080031

PS: Funny how her request bears an uncanny resemblance to the ones from Rekha Patel......and Mr Ebert. Surely nothing more that a coincidence?

Mr Ebert

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1079891

Rekha Patel

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1079798
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Elizabeth Watson wrote: This FOI request is specifically addressed the Ministry of Justice Technology
directorate, to the MoJ's Principal Accounting Officer (the Permanent Secretary) and
to the Information Asset Owner (IAO) in charge and holding the data relating to all
civil court proceedings.
A – Provide the date when all the recorded information for the case ref. no: 55 of 2017
allegedly issued by the administration staff of the County Court at Bournemouth and
Poole was stored in your secure data centre system managed by the MoJ Technology
directorate and confirm that you have all the data content in the computerised court
records of the case.
B - Confirm that all the recorded information contained in the computerised court
record for the County Court case ref. no: 55 of 2017 was directly transferred to the
MoJ by the administration of the originating County Court who recorded it on to
Caseman system, provide the date when the data was first transferred to the caseman
databse and confirm that all the data is now controlled by the MoJ Technology
directorate.
C – Confirm that all the recorded information relevant to the County Court case ref.
no: 55 of 2017 is in possession of the Information Asset Owner (IAO) in charge as a
member of the MoJ Operational Directorate as part of all the data held, relating to all
civil court proceedings under the direct control of the Ministry of Justice.
D - The name/s of Principal Accounting Officer/s of HMCTS in charge for the period
between 2010 to 2017 and the specific departmental team, address and contact details
of the current HMCTS' Principal Accounting Officer in charge at the time of this FOI
request.
I make clear that I am not asking for the general process of creation, management and
transfer of court records (Information Management System) but rather in the recorded
information about those specific public records under this reference number 55 of
2017 (date of issuing the records, date of transfer and confirmation with date of
recording in Caseman database. etc).’
Well spotted Bungle - a carbon copy of Rekha Patel's.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

He Who Knows wrote:

Well spotted Bungle - a carbon copy of Rekha Patel's.
All these FOI requests to the Ministry of Justice appear to have been made around the same time. There's another one as well that looks the same and I notice that he too has featured on Quatloos so here we go:

David Fabb

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... dotheyknow
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7UMyZi2As
She is still a complete fruit cake but strangely Ebert is very quiet
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

doublelong wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE7UMyZi2As
I hate to break this to you, and please sit down before reading this - but the consensus is that Ebert has shuffled from this mortal coil. We’ll truly miss him. I hope he’s currently filing vexatious cases at the great RCJ in the sky.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:
I hate to break this to you, and please sit down before reading this - but the consensus is that Ebert has shuffled from this mortal coil. We’ll truly miss him. I hope he’s currently filing vexatious cases at the great RCJ in the sky.
Nooooo! They'll be lighting candles to him in the Royal Courts of Justice.

The transcript of his case for harassment in the Magistrates Court was legendary !!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AndyPandy wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Nooooo! They'll be lighting candles to him in the Royal Courts of Justice.

The transcript of his case for harassment in the Magistrates Court was legendary !!

Very sorry to be the bearer of bad news Andy.......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Sources report that Mr Ebert is still at the Pearly Gates, arguing with St Peter. He is refusing to accept his so-called deadness, and has demanded that so-called God is arrested for corruption. St Peter has not yet managed to speak a full sentence without being interrupted, and is reportedly muttering about diversion to "the other place".
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

It seems the rumours of Mr Ebert's death are very much exaggerated as there is a FOI request from him dated 24 Oct 2017. https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ourt_rec_6

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... :( :(
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Sources report that Mr Ebert is still at the Pearly Gates, arguing with St Peter. He is refusing to accept his so-called deadness, and has demanded that so-called God is arrested for corruption. St Peter has not yet managed to speak a full sentence without being interrupted, and is reportedly muttering about diversion to "the other place".
After a few decades of endless and fruitless arguments with St. Peter, Mr. Ebert will realize that he IS in "the other place"....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

She's back. Talking to Peter McDowell's favourite interviewer Caroline Stephens (UKIP) of the Stepping Stones Wiltshire amateur production team.
Liz Watson and hubbie Craig are now living separate lives due to the corruption that's going on in the UK with 'shadow banks' creating 'shadow courts'. The flak suffered by the Watsons from TPTB has caused Craig Watson to get 'stress-induced' cancer and to live overseas. She last nursed him in 2016.
Elizabeth has done well to still be in her Bournemouth house though, as a fraudulent Bournemouth CC judge ordered its repossession back in 2015. This was because Lloyds Banking Group had set up 10 'fraudulent bank accounts' in her and her husband's names and together with HBOS, Northern Rock, Eversheds, Land Registry, the 'corrupt' police (who get easy loans from banks to help them in their retirement), the Prudential Regulatory Authority, The Bank of England, the SRA, the Financial Ombudsman, the 'corrupt' barristers and solicitors, ad infinitim, they have all made the Watsons lives a misery.
She finishes off by saying TPTB are stealing our children, poisoning our water, experimenting on us with chemtrails, feeding us GM crops. No wonder 50% of us have cancer.
All a bit Neelu-esque.
https://www.facebook.com/tmilesj/videos ... 4MjY1NzA1/
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wasn't Elizabeth Watson once on the list of Vexatious Litigants/Extended/General Civil Restraint Order?
Can't find her - has it expired or am I imagining it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:15 am Wasn't Elizabeth Watson once on the list of Vexatious Litigants/Extended/General Civil Restraint Order?
Can't find her - has it expired or am I imagining it?
According to The Guardian, she was given a limited civil restraint order (a Grepe v Loam order in old money). This just prevents her from initiating further action regarding the specific issue (that is, the RBS/Dobb White case), not litigation in general. I don't think there's a publically-available list of limited CROs.
Antiwoo
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Antiwoo »

According to The Guardian, she was given a limited civil restraint order (a Grepe v Loam order in old money). This just prevents her from initiating further action regarding the specific issue (that is, the RBS/Dobb White case), not litigation in general. I don't think there's a publically-available list of limited CROs.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/extended-ci ... s-in-force
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

A few familiar names on that list inclding EWE and the quaintly named Anal Sheikh
Pox

Post by Pox »

Antiwoo wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:31 pm
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/extended-ci ... s-in-force
Thanks for the link, I was looking for someone who may be added shortly (I hope) but couldn't see Tom Crawford on it which makes me wonder how accurate it is (unless I am missing something)?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:36 pmthe quaintly named Anal Sheikh
...which translates as "King of the Arseholes."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:22 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:36 pmthe quaintly named Anal Sheikh
...which translates as "King of the Arseholes."
Or Queen, in the case of Ms Sheikh....
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:56 am Elizabeth has done well to still be in her Bournemouth house though, as a fraudulent Bournemouth CC judge ordered its repossession back in 2015.
She has done incredibly well, the debt must be 15yrs old by now and she's still there. Strange that the UK sovcits don't pay more attention to her methods. They follow losers like Tom Crawford, Baron Von Trampbeard or Guy Taylor instead. Sexism, perhaps?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pox wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm Thanks for the link, I was looking for someone who may be added shortly (I hope) but couldn't see Tom Crawford on it which makes me wonder how accurate it is (unless I am missing something)?
Tom's might have expired by now.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self