(UK) Elizabeth Watson

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: (UK) Elizabeth Watson

Post by noblepa »

guilty wrote:That's the Irish Constitution.

The dwelling of every citizen is inviolable and shall not be forcibly entered save in accordance with law.

Note that entry does not have to be pursuant to a warrant to be constitutional. It must be pursuant to law. Certain law provides for powers of entry exercisable without warrant
Yes, but since she decides what the law IS, and anything she doesn't like is illegal, then no one can ever break into her house for any reason. :sarcasmon:

Here in the US, the police can forcibly enter a house, sans warrant, if they have reason to believe that a life is in danger inside, among other reasons. I'm sure that is true in the UK, as well. I can't imagine the police standing at the front door, hearing a woman screaming inside, and waiting to get a warrant. They would break the door down to investigate and help. For the law to require a warrant in that case would be absurd.

In the US, at least, once the police were inside, if they saw a kilo of heroin on the table, in plain sight, they would be allowed to arrest the occupants for possession of heroin, and the evidence would be admissable in court. The police would not be allowed to search kitchen cupboards or dresser drawers without a warrant, however.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought Watson was causing headaches in England, so the Irish Constitution has about as much to say on the subject as the US Constitution does, and as guilty pointed out it adds the little bit about save in accordance with law, which pretty well covers evictions and other such I would think. The women is just plain daft.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

ONE VOICE ACTION GROUP

Join today so you be added to the class action

http://www.one-voice-action-group.com/eligible.php

Run by no other than Liz Watson

And also their new Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/One-united-Voi ... 3/?fref=ts
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:ONE VOICE ACTION GROUP...
Run by no other than Liz Watson
Not a sensible arrangement, I fear. The victims of the Vavasseur fraud do have a legitimate grievance - they were ruthlessly swindled, and they have received little support or justice from the regulatory/judicial systems. They deserve better.

But Elizabeth Watson is not going to get it for them. She doesn't have the ability to engage and persuade the necessary audience, to build a lobbying movement. She is unhinged, paranoid and vindictive, constantly lunging off into rants about paedophiles and freemasons. This group needs leaders and spokespeople who can present their case in a concise, reasonable and coherent way. Elizabeth's greatest contribution would be to shut up and sit down.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Love this, she keeps spouting random drivel and is being roundly (and not undeservedly) ignored, love the reference to the 'dastardly' Judge ! :snicker:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9901094 ... 963278366/

Elizabeth Watson shared Which?'s post.
6 May at 16:56
Here are 20 TRUE TWEETS that I sent off this week to my followers, since UK Courts are bought and paid for by banksters! (esp. Tweet 19) - See how many YOU agree with? message me if you agree with them ALL!
Join me on Twitter (lizWatson@discoveries) & help fight the corruption in UK through speaking out the Truth and saying it 'how it is'....
1. Dastardly "Judge" Dancey set up PRIVATE CO. "Bmth District Law Society" colluding w/ criminals in shadow courts to thieve homes" (matter of Public record)
2. Q: What's the commercial interest in HMLR for the private sector? A: big bucks from property thefts via void "charges" favouring banksters liar loans!
3. Privatise Land Registry? Why would Rothschild be seeking privatisation if LR was only run as a mere Register? Charges on properties make them big players in property thefts!
4. A Mort-gage is a life sentence death grip geared to steal homes & asset strip you in collusion with "Land Registry" who are complicit
5. Why follow the voting polls if the whole system is rigged & designed to de-focus the best brains in Britain?
6. Why blame the Beeb when far more damage is being caused by UK's shadow courts & shadow banks and shadow police? Fatal combination!
7. UK Govt's lost control of Britain's courts - no longer fit for purpose, a national embarassment instead of the fine example they once were
8. Victims of Serious Organised Crime are being illegally jailed in trumped up civil charges w/ no proof, just for defending their home against White collar theft!
9. UK Justice system is a sham! criminal courts are in meltdown, civil courts no longer free of bias having monopolised by army of banksters.
10.HMCTS in 'civil' sector is the territory of trolls - legal fat cats orchestrating property thefts through monster sabotaging cases & preventing fair hearings thru slapping monster "costs" on cases
11. Rule of liars/lawyers has replaced Rule of Law: urgent clean up is needed to stop the bleeding undermining Public confidence / natural Justice
12. Criminal cartels, funded by banksters POC (proceeds of crime), have invaded HMCTS, police, legal profession to a shocking degree: so it profits corrupt Govt to ignore it?
13. Compelling evidence suggests there are now more shadow courts than real courts being run. Same fraud bias extends to policing, lawyers, banks - all acting with vested interests in a private (not Public) capacity
14. Evidence suggests that UK Courts are being bought & sold by crooks: they have been taken over by private corporations driven by private interests
15. FACT: "legal profession" is being sustained & funded by proceeds of crime - misappropriated money/ assets: he who pays the piper calls the tune!
16.Break the corruption cycle. Criminal Justice Act 2015 Sect 26 & 57 - tackle bent police and dishonest claims at source!
17. Legal sophistry has replaced ethics & integrity. Many UK solicitors & barristers are now expert money launderers & liars, giving no true service - aaargh!
18. All evictions occur to LAUNDER MONEY misusing HMCTS for fraud: by denying a fair hearing & preventing due process thru NON DISCLOSURE & lies!
19. ALL EVICTIONS ARE ILLEGAL & UNLAWFUL. So why do Legal professionals continue to turn a Nelsonian blind eye to this? Why money laundering instead?
20. There's a rigged game in our biased courts, which have been compromised by private hire by corporations w/ deep pockets, buying off "justice"
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I rest my case, M'lud.
Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Slowpoke »

Will this be the last court appearance before possession?

Message received:
Regarding the fraudulent 'claim' by Eversheds, who are now trying to run a fake hearing this Friday 20 May at Swindon County Court, I have just discovered that the police Chief at Swindon has been charged with 12 counts of fraud in March this year!
Now a picture begins to emerge on why Eversheds have chosen Swindon to transfer the case to, and falsify orders upon? See attached the fake certificate of Title, purporting that we 'completed' our house purchase some 8 years after we had moved in!
We've found out after 22 years that all we actually have is squatters rights!
All this is happening because they are trying to steal our family home on false papers, and ruining our lives in the process.

It is shocking what is going on in the UK and on this case - having discovered that the entire court proceedings these past 7.5 years are a complete hoax, and having found out that the purchase money (£203k) to buy our house has been stolen, outright, by solicitors who failed to provide any Letter of engagement and so who had no client account in our names, and having learned from Land Registry that the Freehold Title which we thought we were buying was never transferred to us, but instead a false 'registered lease' was transferred on a fake Title number using forged signatures - I am now being seriously abused by those involved with aiding and abetting these events over the past 7.5 years:
I tried to call the Swindon County Court today and they disconnected the phone no less than 5 times. The Crown Court at Swindon did the same thing - saying "we have instructions not to speak to you"!
Are these people crazy or what?
These are like mind games - I welcome your input and again ask for action to be taken by the Magistrates Court please. Thank you

Sincerely
Elizabeth: watson

Former Swindon police chief Andrew Carr faces fraud probe (From ...
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/.../ ... 3.Police_c...

Police chief charged with 12 counts of fraud in Swindon, Wiltshire ...
http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Poli ... ud-Swindon...
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hilarious
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Surely as such an expert legal mind she realises as defendant she can have the case heard at her local court? Surely? Yes? :roll:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

She really isn't the brightest bulb is she
DID YOU KNOW THAT POSSESSION MATTERS ARE LIMITED TO ONLY £30K IN ANY COUNTY COURT??
This implies all orders made which exceed this value are illegal!
County Court
About the court
The County Court deals with civil (non-criminal) matters.
Unlike criminal cases – in which the state prosecutes an individual – civil court cases arise where an individual or a business believes their rights have been infringed.
Types of civil case dealt with in the County Court include:
Businesses trying to recover money they are owed;
Individuals seeking compensation for injuries;
Landowners seeking orders that will prevent trespass.
Civil matters, for example, pub licensing, can also be dealt with by magistrates. More complex cases or those involving large amounts of money will appear at the High Court; the vast majority of civil cases take place in the County Courts.
All County Court centres can deal with contract and tort (civil wrong) cases and recovery of land actions. Some hearing centres can also deal with bankruptcy and insolvency matters, as well as cases relating to wills and trusts (equity and contested probate actions) where the value of the trust, fund or estate does not exceed £30,000, matters under the Equality Act 2010, and actions which all parties agree to have heard in a county court (e.g. defamation cases).
Most County Court centres are assigned at least one circuit judge and one district judge, but judicial numbers will vary. Circuit judges generally hear cases worth over £15,000 or involving greater importance or complexity. They also hear many of the cases worth over £5,000 but not over £15,000.
As well as hearing cases, district judges generally keep an overview of a case to make sure it is running smoothly. They also deal with repossessions and assess damages in uncontested cases.
Although County Court judgments usually call for the repayment or return of money or property, anyone who does not comply with the judgment can be arrested and prosecuted. The court has a range of procedures to deal with enforcement of judgments.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/

She read 'estate does not exceed £30,000' and immediately put it together with a possession order, totally missing the bit that that's relating to Wills and Trusts !!
longdog

Post by longdog »

I never make comments about football because I know precisely fuck all about it. It's a shame Liz OTF Watson doesn't take the same approach to the law :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's the Denning syndrome. Statutes are bloody complex, the case law that applies them then adds another depth.

They'll find one written thing and pretend nothing else exists, or lack the energy/brains to follow up.

The misquoted denning on PNs being their favoured child.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:It's the Denning syndrome.
Dunning-Kruger Effect, more likely.....
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd go with dumbass effect myself.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I suffer from the Diane-Kruger effect myself

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I enjoy that myself, thank you, but I must take this opportunity to remind you of the Zoey Deschanel rule of the forum. Loosely stated, taking advantage of a chance to turn a pun into a gratuitous post featuring an image of an attractive female celebrity is frowned upon. A ruling which I myself dissented from but which nevertheless is the current precedent.

But nice pictures!

(you can search the forum for the events that led to this, and it is a real thing)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:I enjoy that myself, thank you, but I must take this opportunity to remind you of the Zoey Deschanel rule of the forum. Loosely stated, taking advantage of a chance to turn a pun into a gratuitous post featuring an image of an attractive female celebrity is frowned upon. A ruling which I myself dissented from but which nevertheless is the current precedent.

But nice pictures!

(you can search the forum for the events that led to this, and it is a real thing)
As I remember, we had to violently blind one Zoey Deschanel fan who kept ranting about her in posts whenever he got a chance to.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, I don't remember the exact details, I was and remain a fan of Zoey myself and at the time I was known to post the odd picture...but that's all ancient history.

And I tried to find the exact incident that sparked it all, but alas it was in a now gone forum and though I might find it in areas that moderators can see but the peasants cannot, there would be no point.

So, there it is, be careful with the pictures!
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Gregg wrote: So, there it is, be careful with the pictures!
Got it. But speaking of hot celebrities, I think this needs to be seen:Image
If only so it can not be unseen.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Mick Jagger without makeup?
:haha: :haha: