(UK) Elizabeth Watson

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: (UK) Elizabeth Watson

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:45 am
Pox wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm Thanks for the link, I was looking for someone who may be added shortly (I hope) but couldn't see Tom Crawford on it which makes me wonder how accurate it is (unless I am missing something)?
Tom's might have expired by now.
Tom had two Extended CROs when he first started out in court with me. He should not have been allowed to apply for fee remission without paying to apply to the court for permission. The fee he paid would have been refunded if permission was granted. I think one ran out in September 2017 and the last one ran out in March this year. He was promising he was preparing another assault on the legal system when we parted company at Derby Crown Court a few months back. He also said I'd be hearing from him again but thankfully nothing so far.

HIlariously they did not pay their fees until the day of the trial and I had to make a hell of a lot of fuss before anyone decided to listen to me about that. Over 500 quid hearing fee and another 485 quid for his original application. They were somehow convinced they'd get it back when they won. They didn't.

Reminds me, they still owe me £92 in costs, I must write a letter....
ANONYMOUSE
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by ANONYMOUSE »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:45 am
Pox wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:54 pm Thanks for the link, I was looking for someone who may be added shortly (I hope) but couldn't see Tom Crawford on it which makes me wonder how accurate it is (unless I am missing something)?
Tom's might have expired by now.
Oh I’m new here & boy am I glad I’ve found a pot of gold on Liz Watson. She tried to hire me as her private investigator as I do Celebrity Appeals against convictions after Operation Yewtree sprung up in 2012 & an ex cop on tv was supplying every 70’s or 80’s Star at the bbc by going to his mates in the police & labelling them all as Paedophile s & this vile man is called Mark Williams-Thomas. I co wrote a piece on him in the mail on Sunday outing him as a liar with fake academic & police background info! Please do read it online November 4th in the mail on Sunday!

He makes Liz Watson look like a saint!!

She is clearly bonkers & told me in an email that she was owed £40m & £5m & £345,000 in an scheme that was a scam! But the first 2 she’s made that up! The latter is she owes the bank of Scotland £345k. She’s switched between not being bankrupt to being bankrupt & back again! I spent over 100+ hours on her case till I thought what she was telling me was a pack of lies. She wants me to refund £1k!!

A) I worked for Gerry coulter on a campaign on banking fraud & was paid £500 which I’d have done it for nothing for him but he was forking out his own money to help her case! She then gave me £500! £300 as a gift of a computer & £200 for work I’d done for her.

Now she wants a refund after I find out she’s lied to me & she’s an outright fraud!

She claims I agreed to do her whole case for £2k full time & £1300 to be paid in instalments 4 weeks ago until mid February!

I said no I’ve not agreed to that & im not working for £125/week!!

She claims we had an agreement as a fixed fee of £2k !! Is she deletions? She’s spent years on her umpteen cases which all fail & cheekily asks for £1k back which she only paid £500!

She then tried to blackmail me so now I’ve got the police involved!

She’s got many screws loose & please don’t ever offer to help her as she’ll try taking you all to court! It’s lucky I have Free use of the best Lawyers & barristers in the uk & with that I will ask them to send a cease & desist letter & if no joy then I’ll take her to court.

The only true thing she’s ever said is her name!! Sheik Liz Watson!

Thank God for this post & by all means I can show you all her crappy emails, texts & my phone rang off the hook!
She is deluded if she thinks I’m taking a 2000% pay cut!

I hope you are all successful in your own court cases etc.

Kindest Regards. J.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That is all rather odd and not all that credible.
longdog

Post by longdog »

She tried to hire me as her private investigator as I do Celebrity Appeals against convictions after Operation Yewtree sprung up in 2012
Sorry.... I simply don't believe you. Your poor English alone suggests 'doing' appeals in any realistic sense is highly unlikely.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Is she deletions?
Backstory sounds like BS, but he must have an axe to grind. Under the impression members on here also have a beef with her, unaware that this site is mainly for amusement.
I hope you are all successful in your own court cases etc.
ANONYMOUSE
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by ANONYMOUSE »

longdog wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:28 pm
She tried to hire me as her private investigator as I do Celebrity Appeals against convictions after Operation Yewtree sprung up in 2012
Sorry.... I simply don't believe you. Your poor English alone suggests 'doing' appeals in any realistic sense is highly unlikely.
You don’t believe me? Well their a a ton of posts who call Liz Watson a Liar & I misspelled one word & “can’t do Appeals”

Are you three accounts made up by Liz?
Nice try Liz & her multi Accounts because as soon as I tell her via an email I’ve left a comment. I get 3 replies within an hour! mmm
🤔
You Carry on Liz like you do as a one woman car crash blaming the world for your errors!
You need Psychiatric Help & Quick!!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Yes, you rumbled me, I made 3 accounts on here between 2015 & 2017, made thousands of posts between them about various FMOTL loons, just to try & catch you out when you decided to open an account on here.

Bravo sir

Liz of The Family Watson.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

BEADWINDOW - for those that understand that sort of thing.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

So hucknallred, longdog and siegfried shrink have been Liz Watson all along. You'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids! :Axe:

Thank goodness there are private investigators willing to expose your duplicitousness :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

No, I'm Watson, and so is my wife.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds at least as loony as Watson, so they belong together.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ANONYMOUSE wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:12 pm You don’t believe me? Well their a a ton of posts who call Liz Watson a Liar & I misspelled one word & “can’t do Appeals”
No... It's not just one spelling mistake. Large parts of your post are gibberish...

She tried to hire me as her private investigator as I do Celebrity Appeals against convictions after Operation Yewtree sprung up in 2012 & an ex cop on tv was supplying every 70’s or 80’s Star at the bbc by going to his mates in the police & labelling them all as Paedophile s & this vile man is called Mark Williams-Thomas.

...for instance.
Are you three accounts made up by Liz?
Nice try Liz & her multi Accounts because as soon as I tell her via an email I’ve left a comment. I get 3 replies within an hour! mmm
Three posts in an hour is nothing exceptional here. As for being Liz... No... Not even on weekends these days... I've put on a lot of weight in the last decade and quite honestly nobody likes a fat old tranny.

Clearly it never occurred to you to go back through this thread and read the posts by the people you think are Liz...

Oh... By the way... The shill gambit doesn't really work around here. For one thing it's usually bollocks and for another thing we're all quite accustomed to being called shills. It's not original... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shill_gambit
You Carry on Liz like you do as a one woman car crash blaming the world for your errors!
You need Psychiatric Help & Quick!!
Oh please... Spare us your paranoid nonsense... And Unnecessary Capitalisation Too If You Don't Mind.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm So hucknallred, longdog and siegfried shrink have been Liz Watson all along. You'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids! :Axe:

Thank goodness there are private investigators willing to expose your duplicitousness :snicker:
I’m sold too - I’ve personally always had my suspicions - you never see the three of them in the same room at the same time....
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm Yes, you rumbled me, I made 3 accounts on here between 2015 & 2017, made thousands of posts between them about various FMOTL loons, just to try & catch you out when you decided to open an account on here.

Bravo sir

Liz of The Family Watson.

SHHHSH! She might have got you, but don't ruin it for me!

I've been working on this for nigh 15 years and 5,000 posts and it would be sad to blow my cover now!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

“Education never ends, Watson. It is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:14 pm SHHHSH! She might have got you, but don't ruin it for me!

I've been working on this for nigh 15 years and 5,000 posts and it would be sad to blow my cover now!
Your foresight in creating a false persona so far in advance in expectation of this nutter does you credit Liz..... I mean Gregg.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:22 pm So hucknallred, longdog and siegfried shrink have been Liz Watson all along. You'd have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids! :Axe:

My hat goes off to you guys, you totally took me in !
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Let's just keep this simple...

Which of us aren't Liz Watson?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:48 pm Let's just keep this simple...

Which of us aren't Liz Watson?
I'm Spartacus.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ANONYMOUSE wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:11 pmI co wrote a piece on him in the mail on Sunday outing him as a liar with fake academic & police background info! Please do read it online November 4th in the mail on Sunday!
Here is said article, that our friend ANONYMOUS couldn't be arsed to link.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lives.html

Liz