UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by arayder »

guilty wrote:Major conspiracy now building. The letter wasn't signed!!!!1!!!!

(It was an e-mail :haha: )
Do these folks have Asperger's syndrome or something?

They remind me of a set of parents I knew while coaching Indiana little league basketball years ago who tried to claim at the end of the year that the league standings were totally invalid because, in a game midway through the schedule, the ref missed a call when one of our players (a third grader, mind you) stepped over the line on a foul shot during a game in which we beat their kid's team so badly I had to call time outs to tell the kids take it easy on them. Those little Hoosiers can get fired up!

The league officials just looked at them in amazement until one official, who apparently knew the couple, said, "That's enough! You know we have already talked to you about this kind of stuff and it ain't going nowhere."

I moved to Kentucky the next year and didn't coach after that. But an old friend from the league said these same parents showed up at an organizational/parent meeting the next year with a list of demands and complaints.

I think there is something about the Crawford crowd that's like those parents.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:I like the bit on the bottom of the letter that says ....

Please note if that on the day of the delivery B&B's agents are not able to peacefully deliver the goods without any harassment and/or threats being made at those agents then the delivery will not go ahead.

Wonder if they are stupid enough to get a mob together anyway????
Yes.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: What could you shout at them? "Take that stuff away"?
Why don't they "arrest and cable tie them" when they arrive to deliver? They "stole" the stuff in the first place.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

David Eaton Edwards
Yesterday at 14:07
I have just spoken to Ms Ellen McClean, Walker Morris LLP. 0113 283 2500 about my great-grandmother's ring and my personal legal documents that I left round the house, the day we thought it was all going to kick off down at court. I was clearly concerned, in tears almost, as my great-grandmother's ring was carried through Auschwitz without being discovered and has great personal value. I told her that I was sorry that I was clearly distressed because I had heard that the contents of the house were due to be destroyed on Thursday, and I'd only just found out. (Although I told her, I didn't understand what chattels or possessions have to do with evictions and house repossessions.). I asked her for information about how to get my stuff back. She put the phone down on me.
So, let this sink in, these unwashed Crawford Cretins are using Aushwitz and the horrific events that happened to many millions there to stoke up trouble with an innocent removals firm and to try to promote the Crawford cause.

They sink lower and lower and lower
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

arayder wrote:

As the father of a child with Aspergers, I must protest in the strongest terms at your assumption, these people are far higher on the fruit loop scale than someone with Aspergers, even my son understands emails don't have wet ink signatures :lol:

Technically, someone with Aspergers is far more likely to tell them to pull their head out of their arses and stop being stupid than agree with them, but stories of how my son has reduced grown adults to quivering wrecks with one sentence is a story for another day.... he's 11 BTW ROFL.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

FatGambit wrote:
arayder wrote:

As the father of a child with Aspergers, I must protest in the strongest terms at your assumption, these people are far higher on the fruit loop scale than someone with Aspergers, even my son understands emails don't have wet ink signatures :lol:
Sorry, if I gave offense. Apologies if I did.

But I do wonder what is up with theses folks. It seems like a sort of mass hysteria?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

No no, no offence taken (I was being humerous in what I said), it's a common misconception that someone with Aspergers etc. is 'thick' so to speak, very often they're not, they're just what we called when I was a kid, 'lippy and clumsy', sometimes they can make stupid mistakes, especially with taps and things that require finesse but generally they're fairly intelligent (his 11+ SATS put him in the top 5% of the school, but ask him to use a knife and fork and that's a whole other story lol).

Having said that I'm sure some of these people are a few fries short of a happy meal, the 'spectrum' as they call it is big and varied and I've no doubt some are on it, you can tell just by what they are typing that they are either paranoid, delusional or both.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

littleFred wrote:The "Request review and revise" letter is on the video THE JUDGMENT EXPLAINED BOOM!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#, starting around 31m 0s.

For my comments on the Crawfords' letter, see viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10330&start=1520#p191676

In a nutshell, Tom thought the judgement was fantastic except that it said "lost", so he wanted this changed to "won".

The point remains that the judge refused permission to appeal. Therefore, this 'Review & Revise' letter is not worth the paper it is written on.

The person who is providing his 'opinion' on the judgment to the Crawford's is none other than Mr Gedaljhu Ebert. This is the same Mr Ebert was is subject to a life ban by the Attorney General prohibiting him from bringing any legal proceedings in the County Courts. He is now formally a 'vexatious litigant'. The Attorney General stated in his judgment against him that the court were simply unable to index all of the cases issued by Mr Ebert but that it was likely to run into the hundreds. The cases were hopeless ones with no prospect of success.
Last edited by Bungle on Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bungle wrote:
littleFred wrote:The "Request review and revise" letter is on the video THE JUDGMENT EXPLAINED BOOM!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#, starting around 31m 0s.

For my comments on the Crawfords' letter, see viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10330&start=1520#p191676

In a nutshell, Tom thought the judgement was fantastic except that it said "lost", so he wanted this changed to "won".

The point remains that the judge has refused permission to appeal. Therefore, this 'Review & Revise' letter is not worth the paper it is written on.

The person who is providing his 'opinion' on the judgment to the Crawford is none other than Mr Gedaljhu Ebert. This is the same Mr Ebert was has been given a life ban by the Attorney General prohibiting him from bringing any legal proceedings in the County Courts. He is now formally a 'vexatious litigant'. The Attorney General stated in his judgment that the court were simply unable to index all of the cases issued by Mr Ebert but that it was likely to run into the hundreds. The cases were hopeless ones with no chance of success.
What the courts don't realise is that they're wrong and he is right. They'll come around to realising their mistake eventually if Mr Ebert keeps on throwing cases at the system until it cracks. Possibly. In the meantime, lots of work for the bailiffs and auction houses.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:In a nutshell, Tom thought the judgement was fantastic except that it said "lost", so he wanted this changed to "won".
He'll be wanting the same result at the Magistrates Court - yes that's exactly what happened but could you just change your decision to say "not guilty" instead of "guilty".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

These people are majorly terminally self destructively stupid. I am convinced at this point it is genetic from both sides of the family. I think it is well past the point of feeling any sympathy whatsoever for these Darwinian rejects.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Personally I think that many of them are so stupid that it's looped round into them thinking they are intelligent. In some respects it may not be their fault, we often equate experience with skill, now Mr Ebert is certainly very experienced at going to court, but he's not actually very good at it. He has lots of experience but none of this has translated into skill. In fact it seems to have done the opposite, the more he fails, the more he digs in and considers that he was right and the court was wrong.

It's not quite delusional thinking, because delusions divorce someone from reality, it's more wishful thinking. Tom thought the Judgement was fair and correct except for that little bit where it said he lost. Except it wasn't a little bit saying he lost, it was practically all of the Judgement. In fact the Judge only conceded one area where team Tom may have had a valid point, but that point wasn't relevant.

The main problem for camp Crawford (which isn't why camp Crawford is camping) was that they needed to be able to say that their methods 'worked' regardless of what reality threw at them. They couldn't afford reality because of how invested they were in the fantasy.

This split the camp, it was shown by a large exodus of mods from GOODF and quite a few new registrations over here, unfortunately it left behind those who were more aggressive in their stupidity and who held long standing beliefs relating to conspiracy theories and imagined slights. That group has become more rampant and indeed more militant in their beliefs. While it's a much smaller group, it does seem to count in its number a rather determined hard core who are looking for an excuse to violence. I would suspect if the group wasn't so small, if they still had a number of the sheep around whom the wolves would hide you would have seen real violence at the eviction.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote: It's not quite delusional thinking, because delusions divorce someone from reality, it's more wishful thinking. Tom thought the Judgement was fair and correct except for that little bit where it said he lost.
And if my memory serves me correct, Crawford thanked the judge for his verdict.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Bungle wrote:
The point remains that the judge refused permission to appeal. Therefore, this 'Review & Revise' letter is not worth the paper it is written on.
AFAIK "Review and Revise" is a legal procedure that only exists in the head of Ebert and the poor eejit he has convinced of his expertise.

Like you said - he can't appeal - game over.
morrand

Post by morrand »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why would Tom use a PO box number when he was living in the house in 2013?
Maybe it's the postal address for one of his son and heir's business 'ventures'. I don't suppose the maildrop company give a toss what comes before the 'PO Box 550'. I could be 'Tom Crawford', 'GetRichKwik (Notts)' or 'The Kahzi of Bunggdidin'.
There is a theory among some of the US sovereign citizens that adopting a post office box address makes you "non-domestic," or something like that. I'm trying to find a good example of the strain in my personal collection and not having much luck (the density of the typical SovCit screed makes my eyes water, anyway), but it goes something like this:
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL / NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
PRIVATE INTERNATIONAL REMEDY DEMAND
[and so on and so forth]
Govern yourself accordingly

Very respectfully

[signed]

John Notta: Strawman
c/o PO Box 12345
Anytown, FD [12345]
Non-domestic without U.S.
I don't get the sense that Mr. Crawford had gone into it quite that deeply, and good for him that he didn't, but perhaps he was headed that way at one point, and took out a box number in preparation?
---
Morrand
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

I think TC probably did it because it looked kind of legal (in his eyes).

I'd guess he'd seen notices in the Nottingham Post asking for a reply to a box number - some public notices (esp. from local authorities and claims against the estate of a deceased) have to be published in the local press.

Why anyone would post a public notice on GOODF and expect it to have any legal standing is beyond me - although Sovs / FoTL seem to think any old website will do.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

What is Mr Ebert's reaction to Tom's eviction and arrest? "A present from heaven." There wasn't a warrant. Or something. Anyhow, the first seven minutes of Bradley Knight talking to Ebert may make more sense to you people than it does to me.
longdog

Post by longdog »

slowsmile wrote: Why anyone would post a public notice on GOODF and expect it to have any legal standing is beyond me - although Sovs / FoTL seem to think any old website will do.
Do you mean TPTB don't check the whole internetz to see if I have a three hundred squilian pound commercial lien against a judge who upset me posted on getyourselfevictedfree.com?

Are you sure? :thinking:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Colin123 wrote:Looks like they are going to have another go at whipping up a mob to take the house back

https://www.facebook.com/events/1464114913881402/
Oh dear....the public support for the Crawford family plight looks to be failing miserably. Only two more pub crawlers have confirmed that they will attend in the last two days. 112 at last count.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: It's not quite delusional thinking, because delusions divorce someone from reality, it's more wishful thinking. Tom thought the Judgement was fair and correct except for that little bit where it said he lost.
And if my memory serves me correct, Crawford thanked the judge for his verdict.
He did ! No wonder the judge looked at him with astonishment . ( before running from the court, of course)