UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jeffrey wrote:Has anyone actually seen the review and revise documents?
I don't think they were ever made available to the great unwashed.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Has anyone actually seen the review and revise documents?
I don't think they were ever made available to the great unwashed.
The papers are making their way thru the legal system, causing judges to run out of rooms all over the land.
It's the only reason he was evicted, he should have left well alone IMHO.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I just noticed that in the attached video, Tom mentions his request that the court "review and revise" the judgement / order. In fact he says that he asked twice for this process and requested a hearing but "they wouldn't let it happen". As a result he referred the issue to the "justice minister" (Michael Gove?) but before he could intervene (and presumably declare Tom the winner) the eviction happened.

The comments about "review and revise" start around 36.00

I was also pleased to see Leigh "Cockroach" Ravenscroft well to the fore starting at 42.00 when our reporter, Jon Dow says hello to him and then Leigh goes into his act, little bald head bobbing up and down as he hurls insults and generally tries to provoke a response. Jon doesn't seem to have a full grasp of what "kettling" is since the supporters could have left the area at any point.

I have also been in "discussion" with someone who claims that the police acted illegally during the eviction. That seems to come down to an allegation of "assault" at 47.17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkgmiNE3DEQ
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The "Request review and revise" letter is on the video THE JUDGMENT EXPLAINED BOOM!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#, starting around 31m 0s.

For my comments on the Crawfords' letter, see viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10330&start=1520#p191676

In a nutshell, Tom thought the judgement was fantastic except that it said "lost", so he wanted this changed to "won".
guilty

Post by guilty »

Offer to deliver seized goods and possessions wherever the Crawfords want.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Response: Bastards! How dare they! isn't there anything we can do about it? Scum, Jesuits, Nazis etc.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

guilty wrote:Offer to deliver seized goods and possessions wherever the Crawfords want.
Response: Bastards! How dare they! isn't there anything we can do about it? Scum, Jesuits, Nazis etc.
Its amazing that all they see from the letter is the bit about disposal if they don't make contact within the specified timeframe.

No one mentions in the replies that B&B have offered to deliver the goods to any UK Mainland address the Crawfords specify instead of making the Crawford hire vans to collect the goods.

I really do worry for the future of the counrty with these numbnuts in it(and the future generations they will no doubt spawn/already spawned).
Last edited by daveBeeston on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

daveBeeston wrote:
guilty wrote:Offer to deliver seized goods and possessions wherever the Crawfords want.
Its amazing that all they see from the letter is the bit about disposal if they don't make contact within the specified timeframe.

No one mentions in the replies that B&B have offered to deliver the goods to any UK Mainland address the Crawfords specify instead of making the Crawford hire vans to collect the goods.

I really do worry for the future of the counrty with these numbnuts in it(and the future generations they will no doubt spawn/already spwaned).
Funny, they are happy to foist their unilateral contracts all over the place, but when it comes to them, they go all up in arms about a negative consent letter. Basically, and I have not read the letter, I am guessing they are saying we have your property, you can have it back by X, if you tell us where to deliver, if not we take the lack of response as consent to destroy.

While I am not a fan of negative consent letters, they do serve a purpose, as shown here. At least now they can't claim they didn't get notice :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

can see a load of police where when they try and return the goods, they will refuse to deliver due to threats and it will be the police are keeping our stuff
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

What's the betting that there will be some valuable and sentimental property missing or damaged? There's no way that they could let the opportunity for another complaint pass by.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Craig's not happy
Craig Crawford feeling angry
Walker Morris Scumbags! What are your thoughts on this? Who has the right to destroy anyone's belongings after stealing them?!?!!? My poor parents and sister - Plus I had things in that house!
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=5613302D

Maybe if they'd got someone who knew what they were about to read the judgment they would have taken the stuff out themselves. Oh well, since it's obvious from the judgment they really won it will all have to be put back when the rest of the world catches up.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

And now Melanie Shaw is appearing at Tom & Sweaty Sue's meetings???? Why?
Peter Charles
13 July at 22:14
Melanie Shaw @ Tom & Sue's Meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqOxAFemjdg
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

YiamCross wrote:And now Melanie Shaw is appearing at Tom & Sweaty Sue's meetings???? Why?
Peter Charles
13 July at 22:14
Melanie Shaw @ Tom & Sue's Meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqOxAFemjdg
what, isn't she locked up, all you ever heard is the police have locked her up again, plus think she been eating a lot in jail
rumpelstilzchen

daveBeeston wrote:
I really do worry for the future of the counrty with these numbnuts in it(and the future generations they will no doubt spawn/already spwaned).
Talking of which, this is my favourite comment from that page. It concerns the request that one of the Crawfords is to be present to sign for the goods:
Jen A Davies wrote: Probably to get an upto date signature to fraud documents with!!!
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I like the bit on the bottom of the letter that says ....

Please note if that on the day of the delivery B&B's agents are not able to peacefully deliver the goods without any harassment and/or threats being made at those agents then the delivery will not go ahead.

Wonder if they are stupid enough to get a mob together anyway????
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

letissier14 wrote:
Wonder if they are stupid enough to get a mob together anyway????
They are definitely stupid enough but what could the mob do? The GOOFs are used to shouting and swearing at people who are taking stuff away. Seems to be a bit pointless shouting at people who are bringing you stuff.
What could you shout at them? "Take that stuff away"?
BHF wrote:
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:They are definitely stupid enough but what could the mob do?
Storm the van and smash up all the contents? That'll teach you, you Jesuit Nazi Paedophile Bailiffs!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Talking of which, this is my favourite comment from that page. It concerns the request that one of the Crawfords is to be present to sign for the goods:
Jen A Davies wrote: Probably to get an upto date signature to fraud documents with!!!
Well as we all know all decent honest fraudsters require an upto date signiture every 6 months or so to keep their records correct for future fraud and at least B&B/UKAR asked :lol:

Disclaimer
I am not infering that B&B are fraudsters or guilty of any fraudulent behaviour as they are not,the above is used for an attempt at sarcasm only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Craig, I hope you read this .....you really are a cretin. They will be pleased to return all of your families things
and be assured this will be at no cost to the agents, draw your own conclusion who will foot the bill. :shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Major conspiracy now building. The letter wasn't signed!!!!1!!!!

(It was an e-mail :haha: )
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

David Eaton Edwards
Yesterday at 14:07
I have just spoken to Ms Ellen McClean, Walker Morris LLP. 0113 283 2500 about my great-grandmother's ring and my personal legal documents that I left round the house, the day we thought it was all going to kick off down at court. I was clearly concerned, in tears almost, as my great-grandmother's ring was carried through Auschwitz without being discovered and has great personal value. I told her that I was sorry that I was clearly distressed because I had heard that the contents of the house were due to be destroyed on Thursday, and I'd only just found out. (Although I told her, I didn't understand what chattels or possessions have to do with evictions and house repossessions.). I asked her for information about how to get my stuff back. She put the phone down on me.

Suddenly everyone in EFOTB is beginning to remember valuable stuff they left with the Crawfords just before they were evicted. Is it just me or does a house that's about to be repossessed rank pretty low on the list of good places to leave valuable items and documents?