UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by guilty »

Amanda Pike re: Churchill's Security Ltd.
Amanda Pike well they'll be getting a pretty bill and paying us 10 fold what they are reciving i hope their paid service was worth it! lol
A 'pretty' bill? Is Amanda going to colour it in with crayons and stick on some glitter?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

guilty wrote:Amanda Pike re: Churchill's Security Ltd.
Amanda Pike well they'll be getting a pretty bill and paying us 10 fold what they are reciving i hope their paid service was worth it! lol
A 'pretty' bill? Is Amanda going to colour it in with crayons and stick on some glitter?
I hope not. Glitter in an envelope is the work of the devil. I'd also just point out the irony that the Crawfords are the ones who ultimately will be footing the bill for Churchill's. I'd love to be there when they finally work that out.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote: I'd love to be there when they finally work that out.
We will. This "private matter" of the final bill will no doubt get contested in court. Judge Godsmark almost predicted it. Tom and his rent-a-mob will sue everyone for millions I am sure.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
guilty

Post by guilty »

Security man photographed stealing Nicole's umbrella and a Next plastic bag.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Come on, own up! What's in the bag, you thief? It's not... It's not... Is it... Betty! :shock:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

See also the 'Tom The Cancer Sufferer' gambit when as far as I know he no longer has it.
When attacking the poor girl at the Nottingham Post Ceylon said in one of his videos that Tom didn't have Cancer anymore
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

They've got this retarded reunion event happening this Saturday, according to Craig's post Tom probably won't be there as it looks like the injunction prevents him from going near the pub.
'Putin's left hand man'
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

the injunction prevents him from going near the pub
Why the pub?

Wasn't something supposed to happen on the 21st (today)?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Jeffrey wrote:
Why the pub?
I think it is likely it was a prohibition "within .... metres of Fearn Chase" - that may include the Elwes Arms.

Andy Pears has been banned form the entire County of Nottinghamshire.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

guilty wrote:Security man photographed stealing Nicole's umbrella and a Next plastic bag.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Come on, own up! What's in the bag, you thief? It's not... It's not... Is it... Betty! :shock:
Betty Crawford is a free range chicken now.
I wonder if the other chickens have Christian names ?
chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by chronistra »

Jeffrey wrote:Wasn't something supposed to happen on the 21st (today)?
Today's the deadline for Tom/Sue to tell the bailiffs where they want the Crawford goods and chattels delivered, before the bailiffs chuck said goods into the dumpster.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Apologies if this has been posted up there's so many pages but it's worth another look anyway. Ceylon & baldy must get into double figures in lies.
Ceylon claimed there were 3 Police helicopters hovering overhead. Where they at an altitude of 30,000ft? :shrug:

I've not seen Ceylon in any video on eviction day either, unless someone can correct me with a link?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... a5zMEqkqrU
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

chronistra wrote:
Today's the deadline for Tom/Sue to tell the bailiffs where they want the Crawford goods and chattels delivered, before the bailiffs chuck said goods into the dumpster.
I really can't predict what will happen here. I'm guessing that they will get an email stating in no uncertain terms that they have 72hours to make "sensible" contact and advise of a delivery time & date or their goods will be destroyed

edit: Of course i'm making the mass assumption that the Crawford Crankies haven't said a time and date for delivery
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Interestingly, there was a segment on ITV central news about Tom this evening, the neighbours complaining about the security etc.... It was then taken out on ITV+1 and has been removed from website.
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

GH132 wrote:
chronistra wrote:
I really can't predict what will happen here. I'm guessing that they will get an email stating in no uncertain terms that they have 72hours to make "sensible" contact and advise of a delivery time & date or their goods will be destroyed
Sounds about right. The bailiffs have to be seen to be reasonable and use best endeavours to ensure that Tom and family are reunited with their junk. That would include several warnings that they really are going to stick the lot in a skip if they don't name a time and place to take delivery.

I can't see the sense in Tom arguing why they took his stuff away. The fact is they have and now they want to give it back.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Jeffrey wrote:
Why the pub?

They planned to celebrate the first anniversary of the first failed eviction on the 25th July in the Elwes Arms if that's what you're thinking about.

If it goes ahead no doubt it will turn into a "grand jury" which will order the arrest of all the people guarding the bungalow etc.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

PeterPan wrote:Interestingly, there was a segment on ITV central news about Tom this evening, the neighbours complaining about the security etc.... It was then taken out on ITV+1 and has been removed from website.
I could be wrong, but I think itv+1 is the West Midlands version, certainly is on Satellite.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I think this is the post

Residents living on the street of Tom Crawford's former house say they feel like aliens in their own street due to the amount of security and security dogs surrounding the area.

They are arguing that the new circumstances are causing distress and upset, and there hasn't been any respect for how it's affecting the other residents on the street.

Residents recently wrote a letter to the Nottingham Post outlining their annoyance. They are emphasising that they "special needs children who are finding it difficult" and that they "have concerns about where the CCTV cameras are pointing".
Bradford and Bingley has followed proper legal procedures and the property has been repossessed under an enforceable possession order.

"It is regrettable if this is impacting upon law abiding local residents.

"However, in light of the actions undertaken by some of Mr Crawford's supporters and, on advice from the police, Bradford and Bingley has been left with no option and has placed security at the site."

– SPOKESPERSON FOR UK ASSET RESOLUTION

http://www.itv.com/news/central/topic/east-midlands/
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I do hope tom is paying for all this
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

fat frank wrote:I do hope tom is paying for all this
I estimated the weekly bill at around £2k, but reading this it's got to be double that, I reckon his house is up for auction in the morning. I'll be amazed if it isn't :oops:
'Putin's left hand man'
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Kai Holloway has posted asking for 5 more people for an event in Nottingham tomorrow at 11am for 2/3 hours... Auction perhaps?