UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Jeffrey »

Real question is, why is the Nottingham Post running any articles even remotely sympathetic towards the Crawford's after the abuse they got for reporting that Tom lost his case.
guilty

Post by guilty »

guilty wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:
From the latest Nottingham post story
There seems to be no duty of care shown for us and we are disappointed that no-one from any agency has bothered to speak to us to ask how we feel and what can be done to make this a little more tolerant to live in.
I can understand that the residents are not happy but why run to the press instead of just contacting the security company directly?
Perhaps because Mr David Howells (centre of the NP photo) is wearing a 'Tom hat'?
And Kimberly Howells is a member of ETFOTB.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

#six wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:More accurate link to news story posted earlier: http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/ ... rmer-home/
Here's the Nottingham Evening Post story

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Residents ... story.html

The bit that interests me is this
It is not fair, it is not right and no duty of care is forthcoming from anyone. Some of the residents are considering withholding their council tax until a representative inspects the site.
Do they not realise the path they will embark upon if they take that course of action :lol:
WTF? Are those alleged residents a bunch of Crawford Family lookalikes?
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

why arnt they blaming Tom "the liar" Crawford, he caused all this
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

fat frank wrote:why arnt they blaming Tom "the liar" Crawford, he caused all this
Im going to guess (and this is pure speculation)that they won't be blaming Tom or his family as they would not be able to claim anything for the "loss of business" or "disruption to their lives" from Tom as he has no money whereas the Security company does.

Or am i being to cynical :shrug:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

I would imagine there'll be a degree of tom being a "good neighbour" (certainly prior to this issue). And as he and his family have lived there for some time it's quite possible that he has long standing good relations with the people nearby. This would likely leave them at least sympathetic towards him and inherently prejudiced against those who evicted him (albeit maybe at a such a level that they still accept the evictions was legal (or even lawful!) And had to happen).

Especially with all the guilt/sympathy cards that have been played in this saga.....
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
guilty

Post by guilty »

hanlons razor wrote:I would imagine there'll be a degree of tom being a "good neighbour" (certainly prior to this issue). And as he and his family have lived there for some time it's quite possible that he has long standing good relations with the people nearby.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If we did not have marauding gangs travelling up and down the country attempting to prevent legitimate orders from the courts being enforced there would be no need for any security whatsoever. It is the response team who carry the blame for this. IMO if they continue with this type of behaviour action should be taken against the organisers of this idiotic group.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Well done Amanda. You just reduced the value of your parents' house even further. Not only will a buyer have to sort out the mess left by the security operation, defend the place against your rent-a-mob mates trying to get it back, but they will have to put up with one of the neighbouring houses being owned by someone who thinks like your family do.

Talking of security, what happened over the alleged dog attack on someone from rent-a-mob. I did some more reading - provocation is a valid defence.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Finding out that a entire family that live on the street are backing the Crawfords puts me off a little from wanting to bid on the property(not that i can find who is selling it or when its up for auction).

If they do start a campaign against anyone who does buy it they must surely realise that it will massively devalue their own homes as no one is going to want to live on a street where they are made to feel like criminals for just buying a home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Well done Amanda. You just reduced the value of your parents' house even further. Not only will a buyer have to sort out the mess left by the security operation, defend the place against your rent-a-mob mates trying to get it back, but they will have to put up with one of the neighbouring houses being owned by someone who thinks like your family do.

Talking of security, what happened over the alleged dog attack on someone from rent-a-mob. I did some more reading - provocation is a valid defence.
If you look on craig's profile you'll see he makes reference to a story about a homeless guy who had his hand mauled by a dog day's before the alleged fearn chase incident. It does make you wonder.
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If we did not have marauding gangs travelling up and down the country attempting to prevent legitimate orders from the courts being enforced there would be no need for any security whatsoever. It is the response team who carry the blame for this. IMO if they continue with this type of behaviour action should be taken against the organisers of this idiotic group.
Totally agree with that, they are domestic extremists who need to be dealt with before it gets completely out of hand.
'Putin's left hand man'
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

JonnyL wrote: Totally agree with that, they are domestic extremists who need to be dealt with before it gets completely out of hand.
Someone is unsuccessful in court and they believe it is OK to send a large group of people to act against the court's decision. But imagine it if it happened the other way round. Imagine how they would react if the bailiffs started to send a gang of five hundred people to evict homeowners who had managed to get the court to suspend the possession order.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

JonnyL wrote:
If you look on craig's profile you'll see he makes reference to a story about a homeless guy who had his hand mauled by a dog day's before the alleged fearn chase incident. It does make you wonder.
I think it was safe to call BS on that story when it broke. If it had happened there would have been someone with a phone recording the altercation no doubt.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

The chap who has been clever in all this is Craig, he knows it was a busted flush and he appears to have stood by him, but other than one silly video on you tube he has kept himself at arms distance, yes he accompanies his father to events but he keeps himself to himself, note Derbs famous report on the cavalcade sweeping back into Crawford Avenue after the appeal and the camera is is very quickly removed from him, his glance said it all.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

daveBeeston wrote:Finding out that a entire family that live on the street are backing the Crawfords puts me off a little from wanting to bid on the property(not that i can find who is selling it or when its up for auction).

If they do start a campaign against anyone who does buy it they must surely realise that it will massively devalue their own homes as no one is going to want to live on a street where they are made to feel like criminals for just buying a home.
I was tempted to look out for it but I think there's a good chance it could turn out to be more trouble than it's worth. It doesn't take much for a few spiteful people to make a reasonable profit into a big chunk of loss.

Plus of course the chances of finding out when & where it will be sold are slim and none. It will be offered to a few local developers & I wish whoever takes on luck.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Well done Amanda. You just reduced the value of your parents' house even further. Not only will a buyer have to sort out the mess left by the security operation, defend the place against your rent-a-mob mates trying to get it back, but they will have to put up with one of the neighbouring houses being owned by someone who thinks like your family do.

I think that is the plan "devalue the house" as much as possible and then Craig / Amanda can bid direct for £15k and then buy the house .... followed by a Tom Bankruptcy to clear the rest.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote:The chap who has been clever in all this is Craig, he knows it was a busted flush and he appears to have stood by him, but other than one silly video on you tube he has kept himself at arms distance, yes he accompanies his father to events but he keeps himself to himself, note Derbs famous report on the cavalcade sweeping back into Crawford Avenue after the appeal and the camera is is very quickly removed from him, his glance said it all.
Er, have you seen any of our Craig's posts on FB? He's as rabid as the rest of them and just as delusional. You should check out his website where he offers a $2,000 (don't ask me why it's all in $s & not £s but it is) value course on how he and his partner earned $1.1 million (or $1.2 million, depending on which page you're on) between them. All for the amazing price of $19.95. Yes, that's the bargain of the century and they only do it because they feel they have to give something back after earning all that moolah and they definitely don't need the money. Noooo, noooo, they're not doing it for the money, they've got too much already.

Someone should tell Elizabeth Watson, a $20,000 prize pool and, well, not sure what it's all about but they're really going to smash it and the returns are phenomenal, who can resist a 100% commission on fee? Don't hang around, when it's gone, it's gone.

Anyway, I'll leave it to you to check out their highly professional video presentation.

http://quickstartchallenge.com/jv

It must be good, they've got a Facebook page.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I don't know what tom and sue are worried about, they are living in sues mums house, and have since they got kicked out of the house they never paid for, I hope this one gets repod as well to pay the costs of this repo
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

YiamCross wrote:
I was tempted to look out for it but I think there's a good chance it could turn out to be more trouble than it's worth. It doesn't take much for a few spiteful people to make a reasonable profit into a big chunk of loss.

Plus of course the chances of finding out when & where it will be sold are slim and none. It will be offered to a few local developers & I wish whoever takes on luck.
I think your right about it only being offered to people behind closed doors ( i suspected it would be due to the potential for disruption from the Crawfords and supporters)as none of the local or national auction houses i've registered with have it in their upcoming or future catalogues.
GH132 wrote:
I think that is the plan "devalue the house" as much as possible and then Craig / Amanda can bid direct for £15k and then buy the house .... followed by a Tom Bankruptcy to clear the rest.
I doubt it will go that low im expecting it to be around the £60k mark plus any bidder would have to provide proof of funds before they would be allowed to bid and i strongly suspect the family could'nt come up with anywhere near that amount(despite their claims).Plus if they devalue one of the properties on the street that much it will effect all the properties on that street if any try to sell in the future.