UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by NG3 »

fat frank wrote:pathetic, they should just riot bit like Liverpool in the 80s
Why Liverpool? We had our own riots in Nottingham in the 80's (I was there)
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

NG3 wrote:
fat frank wrote:pathetic, they should just riot bit like Liverpool in the 80s
Why Liverpool? We had our own riots in Nottingham in the 80's (I was there)
Not a real riot, I was at Stamford Bridge v Sunderland and the Boro !
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

This was interesting. 43:50 onward. There are two liaison officers talking to Sue Crawford. They may as well be talking to Betty the chicken. Strange that Sue denies having “any connection” with the mob.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OWotxB ... e=youtu.be
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If anyone wants the clip of Craig confusedly reading section 26 to the cops, the part where the cops mocked Ginger for quoting statutes when they claim to not believe in them, and Craig stating he made $1.2 million yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VaeqbLobq4

Genius move by Sue, if she's stating the guys on the roof will get down if they show Sue and Tom the warrant, that makes Sue and Tom accomplices.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:Well ginger was certainly abusive and provocative, the old bill were remarkably restrained.
Knowing how easily distracted this mob are , the old bill should run an ice cream van up there, they'll soon divert their attention to that, I just love the way they got all excited by the arrival of a pizza yesterday and scoffed the lot while the rooftop protestors looked hungrily on.
Did you see that greedy bitch nearly rip the lid of the box?. :naughty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I really do feel sorry for the neighbors, no peace, a collection of the uncouth and unwashed bringing down the property values, and probably endangering their property with their stupidity, and all probably going to end very badly. I have to go along with whoever it was that mentioned that there might not be a house left to sell by the time they get done here.

I can't help but wonder if the entire family is not congenitally stupid, certainly from reading that illiterate gibberish from the daughter one would think so. They seem to have no concept of what legal process or practice is, and no real understanding of reality.

I can at this point see why Tom was listed as self employed, I can't imagine that he would be able to actually work for someone else without having problems, and I'm really surprised that he was able to make a living on his own as clueless as he seems to be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:

Genius move by Sue, if she's stating the guys on the roof will get down if they show Sue and Tom the warrant, that makes Sue and Tom accomplices.
But denies any connection to them at the same time.
The liaison guy has old straw hat himself on the line and it appears Crawford is shouting at him and giving him abuse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OWotxB ... e=youtu.be
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It's also lying to police, which is itself a crime. She knows Mark Haining, she was with him at the recent Dictatorship meeting.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Jeffrey wrote:If anyone wants the clip of Craig confusedly reading section 26 to the cops, the part where the cops mocked Ginger for quoting statutes when they claim to not believe in them, and Craig stating he made $1.2 million yesterday:

Pure comedy gold...when the cop politely asks Craig why he has read out that pamphlet to them, instead of taking to opportunity to explain, Craig says..." Am I obliged to answer that? ""
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Here's a thought, if Craig's bail conditions prevent him from going back to Fearn Chase, or within the vicinity, how is he going to get his Audi back? It's going to be stuck inside the exclusion zone.

I'd also consider that the claims by the roof mob that they would be willing to come down if the warrant was shown is pretty much meaningless. Even if they were shown the warrant, they wouldn't believe it was an actual warrant, they'd say that it was a forgery or fraudulent and Guy would come up with a long list of meaningless and pointless reasons why it isn't a warrant when in fact it is.

They won't come down if they see the warrant, because they won't ever see a warrant that satisfies their delusion of what a warrant should be. This saga is just going to run and run.

As for the damage now done to the property, well they are managing to take out any remaining chance of Tom having any equity. I'd say that the previous asking price of £47.5k would now be optimistic and I think Tom will wind up facing a bankruptcy petition. The man is doing his best to ensure he dies penniless and leaves behind a legacy of stupidity.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote: The man is doing his best to ensure he dies penniless and leaves behind a legacy of stupidity.
And that can, without doubt be placed on the shoulders of Mark Haining Ceylon and all the residents of Goofsville!!!1!!!!
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Not all goofy's, some of us there are still living in the real world.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

These people are so aggressively stupid they drive me to have fantasies about violent acts...what's gonna happen to Craig's Audi? Its gonna burst into flames when I toss a bottle of gasoline and a match into it...How much damage is done the house and how does that affect the value?....Well, the twats on the roof tore up the ceiling pretty good, but I'd say the bigger problem is the kitchen being filled in with cement during the night after....After "the night of the rooftop twats" does the roof leak, will it cause water damage in what TC calls "out little bungelow"? "Yes, as we said, the roof sustained some minor damage from the idiots climbing around it, but that was nothing compared to the hole in it when someone used a counterpoise trebuchet to toss an abandoned, burnt out Audi unto it."

I mean, its just too bad this isn't in the USA, the cops are a lot freer with the taser here, and believe me, the entertainment value of idiots who don't just ask for it, but get down on their knees and beg for it, cannot be underestimated. Nothing satisfies like the buzz of a taser in the morning I tell you...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

FatGambit wrote:Not all goofy's, some of us there are still living in the real world.
Excluding the deserters then. :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Gregg wrote:These people are so aggressively stupid they drive me to have fantasies about violent acts...what's gonna happen to Craig's Audi? Its gonna burst into flames when I toss a bottle of gasoline and a match into it...How much damage is done the house and how does that affect the value?....Well, the twats on the roof tore up the ceiling pretty good, but I'd say the bigger problem is the kitchen being filled in with cement during the night after....After "the night of the rooftop twats" does the roof leak, will it cause water damage in what TC calls "out little bungelow"? "Yes, as we said, the roof sustained some minor damage from the idiots climbing around it, but that was nothing compared to the hole in it when someone used a counterpoise trebuchet to toss an abandoned, burnt out Audi unto it."

I mean, its just too bad this isn't in the USA, the cops are a lot freer with the taser here, and believe me, the entertainment value of idiots who don't just ask for it, but get down on their knees and beg for it, cannot be underestimated. Nothing satisfies like the buzz of a taser in the morning I tell you...
Careful, next you'll be playing Wagner while assembling a fleet of helicopters. As for American police being rather freer with the Taser, I am very glad to be in a country where they aren't as free with using force to ensure compliance. Then again this sort of conversation would likely veer into the forbidden topic of politics if continued.

I think the best option, although not the best for the residents is to wait them out. They will have to come down at some point, they will run out of food, or water, or enthusiasm and on a psychological level them giving up will be a better long term result than them being forced out. If they give up and then see that their effort has achieved nothing, then it will discourage others.

Let them sit on the roof. But have the police keep the roads to the chase sealed. Have the pub they are meeting at closed by an emergency application and tell those on the roof that the media aren't interested that nobody is watching and all they are doing is wasting their time and putting a lot of the neighbours noses out of joint.

Using force to break their bodies would be simple, but I can see that here the police would need to simply wait in order to break their spirits.
Warning may contain traces of nut
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

I think we all have to hold our hands up and admit we were wrong about Ceylon on this one, no matter what your opinion of him might be, it takes some bottle to get up on that roof, knowing you will eventually be arrested and charged.
I wonder if the constant goading and sniping from this forum provoked him into action ?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The easiest way to get the Fearn 3 down is for the police to issue them with an order. The police should tell them they must stay on the roof and they are forbidden from coming down. By Order.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Somebody mentioned 3 pages ago the weather and I fully agree it will be a factor in what happens next today, but i would add a note of caution. The noises from Ceylon and Taylor indicate they know this is a big one and for there own ends they need to be seen to be getting it right. Come rain, snow or even British sunshine there will be another push to get near that house today "to feed" the people on the roof, my guess is that will be the reason chosen for the push.

Do we know who is on the roof? Nothing from Russ Mcgarry on anything i have seen on this protest and he has previous for roofs so im going to claim he may be one, also the Scouser that likes to ring DVLA and ask lots of questions, in between cutting clamps of cars. What about young Wesley?

Outsider? Trial by You Tube, the amount you see him smoke, i think even the protesters would advise him to sit this one out :)

HardCopy as ever mate I agree, i was one of those that doubted Ceylon would ever be near that roof, he certainly proved me wrong and i applaud him for doing so. Did this forum and our posts help push him towards doing it? If we did then I applaud all on this forum, especially those that have posted for a lot longer than me, along with lots of high fives. One hopes the full weight of the law falls on him.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:I think we all have to hold our hands up and admit we were wrong about Ceylon on this one, no matter what your opinion of him might be, it takes some bottle to get up on that roof, knowing you will eventually be arrested and charged.
I wonder if the constant goading and sniping from this forum provoked him into action ?
Well what can a poor boy do? after all his posturing & rhetoric could he really sit this one out.
I only remain sorry he didn't slip over on the wet roof , crash down on his arse...knock tiles loose and slowly slide off the edge :haha: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

FatGambit wrote:Not all goofy's, some of us there are still living in the real world.
Ummmmmm well, not too many. Unless you take the banned in to account.