UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by GH132 »

Well Craig Crawfords FB page is getting high jacked ... Pity he's not around to moderate the anti-Crawfrauds comments !!!
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Jay has been arrested.

Three left on roof.

One seems to be a woman.
Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Losleones »

Does anyone know for sure if pig tail was arrested?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Gregg wrote:These people are so aggressively stupid they drive me to have fantasies about violent acts...what's gonna happen to Craig's Audi? Its gonna burst into flames when I toss a bottle of gasoline and a match into it...How much damage is done the house and how does that affect the value?....Well, the twats on the roof tore up the ceiling pretty good, but I'd say the bigger problem is the kitchen being filled in with cement during the night after....After "the night of the rooftop twats" does the roof leak, will it cause water damage in what TC calls "out little bungelow"? "Yes, as we said, the roof sustained some minor damage from the idiots climbing around it, but that was nothing compared to the hole in it when someone used a counterpoise trebuchet to toss an abandoned, burnt out Audi unto it."

I mean, its just too bad this isn't in the USA, the cops are a lot freer with the taser here, and believe me, the entertainment value of idiots who don't just ask for it, but get down on their knees and beg for it, cannot be underestimated. Nothing satisfies like the buzz of a taser in the morning I tell you...
I like you Gregg, :wink: I like the cut of your jib Young Fella Me Lad 8) . I would just bring a water cannon two short squirts .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

NG3 wrote:
wanglepin wrote: The patience of these officers is outstanding!
Despite all the ridiculous claims made against the police by this lot they've actually been incredibly patient and restrained, but these idiots will learn, if they persist with their stupidity, that the law will only get harder and harder with them.
I must admit I thought I detected a more determined approach by the officers clearing the close. Mind you if I had Inky Taylor and Leigh "Cockroach" Ravenscroft in front of me I'd be tempted to explore the boundaries of "reasonable force" too. Is it just me or are a lot of these protestors short-arsed, chippy bastards?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeterPan wrote:Image

Jay has been arrested.

Three left on roof.

One seems to be a woman.
A woman? Can't be, Ceylon and Ginger are already in custody :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
hardcopy wrote:I think we all have to hold our hands up and admit we were wrong about Ceylon on this one, no matter what your opinion of him might be, it takes some bottle to get up on that roof, knowing you will eventually be arrested and charged.
I wonder if the constant goading and sniping from this forum provoked him into action ?
Well what can a poor boy do? after all his posturing & rhetoric could he really sit this one out.
I only remain sorry he didn't slip over on the ainwet roof , crash down on his arse...knock tiles loose and slowly slide off the edge :haha: .
Yeah, the "driving test" defence was a bit lame, he couldn't have pulled that one again.
It's great that he has taken a lead on this after admitting that he hadn't even offered advice to Tom previously. Now he is knocking holes in the roof and wrecking the gaff. Did Tom give him permission, I assume it's still Toms place in theory ?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Did she say kevlar vest?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

hardcopy wrote:I think we all have to hold our hands up and admit we were wrong about Ceylon on this one,
I wonder if the constant goading and sniping from this forum provoked him into action ?
If so, I will be brave and take full responsibility. As I will for his arrest, hefty fine or imprisonment. I will draw the line at offering any praise of Ceylon who I recall denying any responsibility for Crawford's downfall and who categorically stated he has ever offered Crawford any advice.
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

if celyon does get locked up, think how many pedos he can go after
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Skeleton wrote:
PeterPan wrote:Image

Jay has been arrested.

Three left on roof.

One seems to be a woman.
A woman? Can't be, Ceylon and Ginger are already in custody :)

sorry was wrong image.... here is a woman statement
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

fat frank wrote:if celyon does get locked up, think how many pedos he can go after
Yikes !!...he better get that pony tail cut off !
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote: They won't come down if they see the warrant, because they won't ever see a warrant that satisfies their delusion of what a warrant should be. This saga is just going to run and run.
Absolutely, they have always wanted to see the Order and/or the Warrant because they (correctly) believe that it won't meet their standards of what constitutes a properly completed legal document. And of course it won't - because they don't know what they are talking about. Remember the are coming from a perspective that this is all part of a huge conspiracy by individual members of the courts, bailiffs,banks etc to defraud people out of their houses so that they can sell them for their own personal gain. Thus the Orders and Warrants are all "fake" and the Warrant is not signed because the judge doesn't want to take personal responsibility for the fraud.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

It proves how deluded Tom really is in thanking these arseholes for knocking 20k of the value is his little bungalow.

Those protesters I'd say only half a dozen were die hard sovruns, the rest of the rabble just benefit scrounging low life waving cameras around & of course, scoring some free munch. They don't give a shiny shite about Tom's castle they've got nothing else in their otherwise sad , drab existence
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Craigs facebook page is alive with the sound of people sticking the boot in. His supporters are showing there level of intelligence with lots of Troll and Shill replies. Yes i stuck my boot in to :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:
I'd also consider that the claims by the roof mob that they would be willing to come down if the warrant was shown is pretty much meaningless. Even if they were shown the warrant, they wouldn't believe it was an actual warrant, they'd say that it was a forgery or fraudulent and Guy would come up with a long list of meaningless and pointless reasons why it isn't a warrant when in fact it is.
They are forgetting that the order from the High Court only states that the defendants (Mr and Mrs Crawford) are to be supplied with copies of the relevant paperwork. It does not state that any Tom Dick or Harry who demands copies must be given them. They are not entitled to make such a demand
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote: ... two short squirts ...
... and we're back to Guy Taylor and Leigh Ravenscroft again!!
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Skeleton wrote:Craigs facebook page is alive with the sound of people sticking the boot in. His supporters are showing there level of intelligence with lots of Troll and Shill replies. Yes i stuck my boot in to :)
Its a real free for all.

I wonder what would happen if our Craig got remanded (if he was charged?)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I will say one thing, if there is a woman on that roof it is not Amanda Pike, if it was the other two would have jumped off long ago.
guilty

Post by guilty »

I see from Ginge's 'police line' video that supporters attempted to claim sanctuary at number 8 "with the residents permission". That's the Howell's again.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."