UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by YiamCross »

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Lee Mutlee Smith More important note: it seems they are getting around the contentious issue of who owns the property by selling on the LAND BENEATH IT. This is sketchy as hell
1 hr · Like

Lee Mutlee Smith P.S. Could we crowdfund enough really quickly between us all and buy the land, and grant the Crawford family a peppercorn rent on the property? wink emoticon
1 hr · Like

Lee Mutlee Smith NO INTERNAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE

Epc - Rating G...See More
1 hr · Like

Lee Mutlee Smith FULL LEGAL PACK!? They have a friggin' nerve....
1 hr · Like

Lee Mutlee Smith SO, if we could raise an initial £13,000 by 5th August, then raise the rest as quick as possible, we could in theory gazump it back.
1 hr · Like · 1

Lee Mutlee Smith WeRebank!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Sorted. No no one can buy it.

Cleveland Rhoden need to get a NOTICE OF LIS PENDENS on the fence of the property asap Craig Crawford Tom Crawford Amanda Pike
[Name and address and contact details}

05th November 2014

[Estate agent name and address
Court Reference Number

NOTICE

Dear Sir or Madam:

RE: [House address}
NOTICE OF LIS PENDENS

Please note this property is subject to Litigation in the High Courts.

I reserve all rights in relation to this matter and any action in relation to this property pending conclusion of litigation and any parties purchasing this property will be at risk of forfeiture.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours sincerely without ill-will, vexation or frivolity

[Name ]

All Rights Reserved

send to anyone involved in the sale and post on the fence, it will only buy time thats it but will help when time come to get property back from whom every trys to buy it
1 hr · Like · 2

Anyone putting a notice up like that without frivolity must be serious.
#six

Post by #six »

YiamCross wrote:Sorted. No no one can buy it.

Cleveland Rhoden need to get a NOTICE OF LIS PENDENS on the fence of the property asap Craig Crawford Tom Crawford Amanda Pike
[Name and address and contact details}

05th November 2014

[Estate agent name and address
Court Reference Number

NOTICE

Dear Sir or Madam:

RE: [House address}
NOTICE OF LIS PENDENS

Please note this property is subject to Litigation in the High Courts.

I reserve all rights in relation to this matter and any action in relation to this property pending conclusion of litigation and any parties purchasing this property will be at risk of forfeiture.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours sincerely without ill-will, vexation or frivolity

[Name ]

All Rights Reserved

send to anyone involved in the sale and post on the fence, it will only buy time thats it but will help when time come to get property back from whom every trys to buy it
1 hr · Like · 2

Anyone putting a notice up like that without frivolity must be serious.
Keep em coming. :snicker:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

NYGman wrote:
PeterPan wrote:Image

Any idea why my images aren't displaying?

http://imgur.com/21YCm15

missing the .jpg at the end

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Replies to the above notice they're going to put on the fence.

Amanda Pike Thoes shit bags will remove it
1 hr · Like

Emma Whitley ^ Oh I can see you now on here lol
1 hr · Like

Amanda Pike Ok people can't see me again
1 hr · Like

Cleveland Rhoden Take picture once its up, if they remove it, it will be another criminal offence to add to the growing list
1 hr · Like · 2

Amanda Pike Oh ok good idea x
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I think I've hit on the reason I enjoy EFOTB so much. It's like being back at school again, all the opinions in the playground. So innocent, sou gullible.

Inness York I read a case online where a woman nursed her former boyfriend she lentt him 500 pounds for maintenance to gutters ...he passed away....and even though there was a will she was awarded the house as she had spent that money . SO she got the house for 500 pounds ..
.lol....where was that court ...could not have been a private court..or that would not have happened ....UK citizens are being asset stripoed
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

JonnyL wrote:Tom should sow $1k with this guy, I've posted it before but it's important to remember and understand just how unscrupulous greedy people will operate. The first 5 mins of this video are gut wrenching. GOODF have nothing on this dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVITd4_d0M
Cringeworthy indeed. Can't see how God himself could get the Crawford's out of this mess even with his divine intervention.

Perhaps a new angle from GOODF is required. Surely they have the answers?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

IDIOT wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Tom should sow $1k with this guy, I've posted it before but it's important to remember and understand just how unscrupulous greedy people will operate. The first 5 mins of this video are gut wrenching. GOODF have nothing on this dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVITd4_d0M
Cringeworthy indeed. Can't see how God himself could get the Crawford's out of this mess even with his divine intervention.

Perhaps a new angle from GOODF is required. Surely they have the answers?
A common law lynch mob "Grand Jury" is bound to find in their favour and will be backed up by common law thugs peace keepers.
guilty

Post by guilty »

I think all this 'reporting' that the GOOFers are doing will ensure that the property will be sold at a very low price, and that the big yellow machines will move in quickly and level the site.
Victory!!!!1!!!!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

The Agents will have been given the full back ground to this house, they will obviously know whats happened here and they will have been told what sort of communication they will expect to receive over it, they will most likely ignore it
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

GH132 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:OMG. This will wipe out everything the Crawfrauds have. TC will still owe a lot of money, even after the sale. His only practical option is bankruptcy. Enraptured by his own greed and stupidity, he has thrown away £100,000 and martyred himself for Haining's amusement. I'll bet Craig and Amanda are delighted too, their inheritance squandered by hubris.
If they do that though, they will lose their inheritance in the bankruptcy proceedings
Yes, of course. If they inherited a house from Sweaty Sue's mother, they will lose that too. This is a catastrophe.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

A Pack of Morons wrote: Come one everybody, let's see if we can inflict another £10,000 of loss and debt upon Tom & Sue. Let's destroy the sale value, so that they end up owing even more money. If we work together and mobilise the FMOTL community, we can completely wipe them out. It's the least we can do for them!

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The property is to be sold by way of formal tender to be received by 12 noon Wednesday 5th August 2015, All offers must be submitted on the offer form which is available by request along with the full legal pack from property@roger-hannah.co.uk.

The property will be sold under auction terms i.e. Upon acceptance of an offer exchange of contracts is to take place immediately along with 10% deposit (minimum £10,000). Completion of the sale is to take place within 7 days from exchange.

Please note that there will be a buyers premium payable of £1,950 + VAT (£2,340).
B&B is under a duty to obtain the best price possible for the property and it has to do this by offering it to the market. That doesn't necessarily mean the highest price - so it wouldn't be expected to leave a property unsold with a debt accruing against it for months in the hope of getting a better price. But by selling it this way, formal tender, B&B is ensuring that it accepts the highest bid for the property but without having to put it in an open auction, with all the disruption that Tom & Co would cause. I'm sure B&B chose the agent wisely, and that the agent is fully aware of the backlash he'll get from Tom's supporters.

For anyone who doesn't know, a sale by tender is 'sealed bids', to be submitted by the date specified. Usually the 'auction terms' don't apply to properties put out to tender, there's generally the normal sales process with the parties only being committed to sell and buy at exchange of contracts. But again, B&B has taken into account the pitfalls and selling it on auction terms means that only a committed buyer with funds in place will be able to go ahead. I think a local property developer will buy it, someone who takes no shit from anyone and whose security measures are likely to be rather less formal than those employed by UKAR.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I was reading a comment on one of the Facebook pages earlier today where once again these idiots consider that Pa Crawford is still the OWNER of the property because his name is still on the Title deeds at Land Registry. I remember reading that Guy Taylor used this very same reason to justify why he had the right to re-occupy Bodenham Manor after it had been repossessed.

This argument seems to be a common feature with these evictions.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bungle wrote:I was reading a comment on one of the Facebook pages earlier today where once again these idiots consider that Pa Crawford is still the OWNER of the property because his name is still on the Title deeds at Land Registry. I remember reading that Guy Taylor used this very same reason to justify why he had the right to re-occupy Bodenham Manor after it had been repossessed.

This argument seems to be a common feature with these evictions.
It's not helped by the fact that the land registry can take a while to update things like ownership (I think between two weeks to a month). At the moment it probably does still list papa Crawford as the owner, but the court order trumps the land registry. Once the property is sold then eventually the registry will be updated and this argument should become moot.

But until then they will keep wheeling it out, because they don't realise that these things aren't instantly updated.
Warning may contain traces of nut
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

I would question how "duty bound" the Estate Agent is to divulge any extraordinary circumstances of the property!

Imagine "Doris and her Sister" who have been on a "Get Rich In Property" Course and are now scouring Rightmove for a hidden Gem .... they are going to get the fright of their lives !
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

land registry lol, I remember Guy "is that my pint" taylor, saying on one of his vids, that there are secret land registery solicitors who just log in and change over the title deeds instantly, so that's how they can sell on these houses they steal,
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Good to see Ceylon doesn't miss an opportunity to promote Goofy. Always room in the hash for a bit of spam.

Oh, and if you've got 20 quid to spare, they're handing the hat around...

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Bungle wrote:I was reading a comment on one of the Facebook pages earlier today where once again these idiots consider that Pa Crawford is still the OWNER of the property because his name is still on the Title deeds at Land Registry
If anybody wants to mosey on over to the Land Registry website, you can get said title deed for the sum of 3 english pounds.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Starting to feel more waves of madness coming from this whole Tom Crawford story, can someone please confirm this is real and I'm not in a deep coma dreaming this shit up. The estate agents has been open for an hour now and I reckon the phone hasn't stopped ringing with the freetards hurling abuse at the staff.

How long will it be before they do an op roger haynes & co and march to the estate agents?
'Putin's left hand man'