UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I admit it all got too much for me last night. I just couldn't watch the livestream, it just made me too angry, too depressed and feeling hopeless that these people might represent the typical intelligence of the human race.

Perhaps I started to take all this too seriously. I had spent most of the day trying to create my first YouTube video knocking down some of the lies that Colon told in his recent video "What really happened at Tom Crawford's ..." but when I saw what was happening at Fearne Chase I realised that logical argument simply has no place in this.

Overnight, I have decided to take a more relaxed view. I realise now that I was wasting my time trying to present any cogent arguments. It goes against everything I believe and certainly my training but I can only judge these people as complete morons , incapable of balanced and rational thought. Everything in my nature tells me that I should'n't feel superior to them but I do, f**k it, I am superior to them. I'm more intelligent, more reasoning, more understanding, more balanced ... I could keep going. Watching them online is the modern day equivalent of a visit to Bedlam to laugh at the lunatics. I still feel slightly queasy that there are apparently so many people with seemingly so little education or basic rationality walking the streets, raising kids, voting but I just have to treat them as a guilty pleasure who I can ridicule as I please and trust in the fact that the main protagonists will all get their just deserts at some point in the (hopefully not too distant) future.
Normal, Welcome brother to 2015 forget immigration , migrant workers , UkiP , or anything that might bother you these are own home produced cretins. They are amongst us, products of some weird alternative Gt Britain. If you can ? enjoy them.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Normal as usual, like on you tube you put it far better than me. I was wondering why he was asking for copies of documents he already has and that makes perfect sense. He will get a whole pile of them, one imagines in the correct order and that will make examining them again a whole lot easier. I did exactly the same with my Military records when i wanted to check something, they were all out of order so i just ordered another set :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Some loon called Tom on the roof says that there is a court writ that states the protesters must be shown the writ of possession.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0w9wZMC ... e=youtu.be
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I thought we had an article not mentioning the cancer there, but they dropped it in at the end.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

guilty wrote:Some loon called Tom on the roof says that there is a court writ that states the protesters must be shown the writ of possession.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0w9wZMC ... e=youtu.be
Sounds to me "Tom" has forgotten what he was briefed before he got up on the roof. Crawford for some reason though seems determined to see the writ of re-procession, again a document he must of already seen.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hardcopy wrote:I think we all have to hold our hands up and admit we were wrong about Ceylon on this one, no matter what your opinion of him might be, it takes some bottle to get up on that roof, knowing you will eventually be arrested and charged.
I wonder if the constant goading and sniping from this forum provoked him into action ?
That assumes a level of intelligence sufficient to realise the FOTL nonsense really is nonsense. Something he has not demonstrated to date. I'll bet worthless notes of the realm he believes their grand jury verdict means something in the real world and his FOTL common law crap works. So not too much by way of cahones needed if you think you'll come away a hero after facing down the evil criminal banks and winning.

He appeared in the driving seat the very next dogging video after someone here pointed out he was always the passenger. They had to flip the vid to make it look like he'd swapped places with kak so it seems likely they're very sensitive to what's said here. Ceylon demonstrates all the weakness of character neccessary to be a slave to the opinion of others.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think it's more a determination to prove us wrong. If we posted that Ceylon wouldn't have the guts to stand up to the Judge in court and tell him what he really thought about the queen and country then I would suggest that Ceylon would do exactly that.
Warning may contain traces of nut
guilty

Post by guilty »

Emo takes over from Ginge on Bambuser.
http://bambuser.com/v/5682034?v=m
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:I think it's more a determination to prove us wrong. If we posted that Ceylon wouldn't have the guts to stand up to the Judge in court and tell him what he really thought about the queen and country then I would suggest that Ceylon would do exactly that.
Don't tempt me, Peanut. :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:I think it's more a determination to prove us wrong. If we posted that Ceylon wouldn't have the guts to stand up to the Judge in court and tell him what he really thought about the queen and country then I would suggest that Ceylon would do exactly that.
Don't tempt me, Peanut. :lol:
I don't mean to tempt you, I do however mean for you to tempt him.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

guilty wrote:Emo takes over from Ginge on Bambuser.
http://bambuser.com/v/5682034?v=m
Guilty,

I salute you Sir, good find. Gingers demise had me very concerned as to whether any of the other "hunt the brain cell" crowd could muster up some live reporting.

Your still not getting any of my popcorn though.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

I cant copy his post but for now, this is a copy of what Mark Conway has written on his Facebook page:

Three Nottingham Police Officers have given their support to Tom Crawford

The police officer came forward and pledged to help and aid Tom Crawford in his struggle to regain his house. Tom Crawford was evicted on 2nd July this year after a long battle with defunct bank Bradford & Bingley after B&B changed his mortgage without notifying Tom Crawford. The plight of Tom and his family has touched the hearts of thousands across the country so much so much so that three police officers who do not want to be named (they would be bullied for telling the truth) have contacted the group “Eviction of fraud of the Bank” & “Bailiff Watch” to aid them by telling them police operations and what they are doing next, this enabled Tom’s supporters to regain Mr Crawford's home. What will come of all this? Keep posted we will be updating this story as it unfolds.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

The Police are 'in negotiation's with the loonies:

https://youtu.be/9c0w9wZMCJQ
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bones

Post by Bones »

https://youtu.be/WedSGlpSSO8?t=6m32s

If the above doesn't work click on the below and skip to 6:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WedSGlpSSO8

Tom, in his own words

"10 days ago, we received through the post, a warrant for possession, on 23rd July at nine in the morning."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:I cant copy his post but for now, this is a copy of what Mark Conway has written on his Facebook page:

Three Nottingham Police Officers have given their support to Tom Crawford

The police officer came forward and pledged to help and aid Tom Crawford in his struggle to regain his house. Tom Crawford was evicted on 2nd July this year after a long battle with defunct bank Bradford & Bingley after B&B changed his mortgage without notifying Tom Crawford. The plight of Tom and his family has touched the hearts of thousands across the country so much so much so that three police officers who do not want to be named (they would be bullied for telling the truth) have contacted the group “Eviction of fraud of the Bank” & “Bailiff Watch” to aid them by telling them police operations and what they are doing next, this enabled Tom’s supporters to regain Mr Crawford's home. What will come of all this? Keep posted we will be updating this story as it unfolds.
I would have no problem with three police officers voicing there opinion they agree with Tom (after hours of course) because they are after all humans and entitled to an opinion. Could they be relied upon to carry on with there duties at the Crawfords would be for the Commander at the scene to decide, me i would not take the risk and they would be counting sheep in the Shetlands for the duration. Do i think Mark Conway is lying? Guilty as charged.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Well Ceylon surprised me as he did many. I doubt very much that he will stick to his freeman principles and ideology because he simply hasn’t got the bollocks. He will instead, being the spineless coward he is, comply fully with the police in every way. He will agree to all terms of his bail, he will surrender to his bail when told to appear and he will bumslurp his way to a light sentence after asking for a court appointed duty solicitor of the crown and legal aid.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:The Police are 'in negotiation's with the loonies:

https://youtu.be/9c0w9wZMCJQ
Normal Wisdom have you heard this? That voice is very very familiar on you tube and i cant think who it is. that will bug me now.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I admit it all got too much for me last night. I just couldn't watch the livestream, it just made me too angry, too depressed and feeling hopeless that these people might represent the typical intelligence of the human race.
Get used to it, they do and not the worst side of it, I learned my lesson over in LinkedIn when I encountered American christians. The people behind the Crawfords are rank amateurs in comparison, virtually benign.
Perhaps I started to take all this too seriously. I had spent most of the day trying to create my first YouTube video knocking down some of the lies that Colon told in his recent video "What really happened at Tom Crawford's ..." but when I saw what was happening at Fearne Chase I realised that logical argument simply has no place in this.
In some ways, there's nothing can sway the pillocks at the centre of this show but then they wouldn't be where they are now if there was. On the other hand, though, there are examples here and elsewhere of people who've been warned off or used what's here to warn off others who might have been taken in by the con. So it's not all for nothing. Plus, on the bright side, once you accept it for what it is, it's hilarious.
Overnight, I have decided to take a more relaxed view. I realise now that I was wasting my time trying to present any cogent arguments. It goes against everything I believe and certainly my training but I can only judge these people as complete morons , incapable of balanced and rational thought.
Good move, but don't give up on the cogent arguments for the reasons I gave above. Just find a way to use them to highlight their idiocy in a deeply offensive and moking manner. It's a great intellectual challenge and your principles remain intact while providing endless hours of fun.
Everything in my nature tells me that I should'n't feel superior to them but I do, f**k it, I am superior to them. I'm more intelligent, more reasoning, more understanding, more balanced ... I could keep going. Watching them online is the modern day equivalent of a visit to Bedlam to laugh at the lunatics. I still feel slightly queasy that there are apparently so many people with seemingly so little education or basic rationality walking the streets, raising kids, voting but I just have to treat them as a guilty pleasure who I can ridicule as I please and trust in the fact that the main protagonists will all get their just deserts at some point in the (hopefully not too distant) future.
Nothing wrong with feeling superior for the right reasons. You are. Ha ha, some with me. I mentioned the Bedlam thing a while back, we get all the fun without having to pay for entry or endure the smell. I think it was on Goofy, probably shortly before I was banned.

The best way to look at it is if these cretins weren't there to soak up the worst of it, the predators would have to look elswhere and maybe start to bother us.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Interesting that the negotiation audio seems to have been transmitted via some sort of two way radio which was being recorded by people outside of the house. Further evidence of collusion by the people outside the house and those who broke into it.
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Sorry guys I have missed all the action I am in LA at the moment and there is less nutters here than in Nottingham.
Regards the High Court letter , this is a request for court staff to show paper work not a demand . The Crawford 's can request this via CPR rules anyway fro the CC.
It will prove nothing they can have a copy of the warrant and it will show a stamp ( not dated) the date will be inside as will the amount ( not on the front as TC claims) and it will not have the bailiffs names on the warrant ( this is never done only on the ex96) .
Now I must catch up on the fun.