UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NYGman wrote:Mark consents to Copyright law? Funny :) I am sure he respects all Copyright laws
And Ceylon obviously believes that other people must be bound to statute regarding copyright when Ceylon says they must be bound regardless of their views on the matter. It's the old FOTL pick 'n' mix. When it suits them: "statute good". When it does not suit them: "statute not so good". When it is going to cost them money: "statutes are not law!!!!1!!!!".
Ceylon is a hypocrite. Fortunately on this forum we can expose the likes of Ceylon and their double standards.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

mufc1959 wrote:I think it's likely the endowment policy was a low-cost with profit endowment policy or a low-start with profit policy, so I think it's unlikely the premiums, in the 1980s and 1990s, would have been more than about £40 a month. I worked for a building society in the 1980s, and this was the most popular way for people on modest incomes to support an interest-only mortgage. There's a useful explanation of the different types of polices here:

https://www.sellingmyendowment.co.uk/Home/PolicyType
I was going to say something similar. My endowment was for £32,000 (!) and I think we paid around £40 per month. In makes it all the harder to understand why they stopped making the payments. Even if they were financially stretched it wouldn't have saved them much.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

JonnyL wrote:I see there's been no 'Response' from bellend Ady since before the eviction. Anyone know of his whereabouts? Or has he gone back to his desk job at B&B?
I thought I read somewhere that bellend had been squeezed out of the picture in Response and that Tom and co were acting more as their "public face" .
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
JonnyL wrote:I see there's been no 'Response' from bellend Ady since before the eviction. Anyone know of his whereabouts? Or has he gone back to his desk job at B&B?
I thought I read somewhere that bellend had been squeezed out of the picture in Response and that Tom and co were acting more as their "public face" .
That's probably true, after all he never showed up when it really counted :snicker:
'Putin's left hand man'
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

Tom Crawford wrote: We have received a reply to our recent e-mail to Ellen @Walker Morris I am unable to discuss its contents however here is Sue's reply

C.c To Whom it may concern

Dear Ellen

I write to you regarding your company's most recent correspondence in response to our "Notice" dated 15th July 2015 marked strictly confidential which no one has put their name too and which in itself speaks volumes.

Once more in response to our valid requests and in response to your own claims to provide the correct DOCUMENTATION OR EVIDENCE you have produced ZILCH !!!!

etc.
OK, so what's happened here is that rather than naming a time and a place to take delivery of their stuff, Tom and Sue have decided to pick a fight with Walker Morris. Regardless of whether or not their arguments have any validity (and I doubt it), the priority should be to get their stuff back as it gets chucked in a skip if they don't respond by 5pm tomorrow. I actually believe that they're that stubborn and stupid that they'll let it happen.
PeterPan wrote:Sue's mother passed away on 30th May, not as recent as they are implying!
And they haven't had the funeral yet? Either she died in suspicious circumstances and they can't release the body or (far more likely), they can't afford it. You would have thought that Craig would have chipped in, what with his internet marketing business bringing in millions... :sarcastic:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Are death certificates stamped or do they come with a 'waxed seal'? as this could be the sticking point.
'Putin's left hand man'
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
I was going to say something similar. My endowment was for £32,000 (!) and I think we paid around £40 per month. In makes it all the harder to understand why they stopped making the payments. Even if they were financially stretched it wouldn't have saved them much.
£23,510 & £29.68 per month for me in 1988, there was quite a shortfall but the mortgage (capital) all got paid when we moved house in 2004. I think it only paid out £16-17k in the end. I am pleased to say I'm mortgage free since 2010.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Syf wrote:I notcied Ceylon mentioned that B&B lost the endowment :roll: after if was cashed i think i'm right in saying that the bank is only obliged to keep the paperwork for 6yrs anyway..
The bank B&B would keep all the paperwork for several years after the end of the mortgage. It had nothing to do with the endowment apart from possibly a mention that they had an interest, though that wasn't done much in those days IIRC. How long the endowment company kept records? Don't know but maybe 7 years after the end of the policy. Whatever, Ceylon and little Ceylon* are wrong, the endowment was never the property of the B&B.

(* apologies to Chris Sievey aka Frank Sidebottom but I think it's a good comparison.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

No way has the mother not been buried if she died 30th May, unless there are serious doubts about cause and circumstances of her death. More "victim" playing by the Crawfords. Please don't tell me she was cremated and her ashes are in with Crawfords goods and chattels.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

JonnyL wrote:Are death certificates stamped or do they come with a 'waxed seal'? as this could be the sticking point.
No and no, perhaps they are arguing over having to pay for the extra copies of the certificate.

Edit: actually you don't even get the original, but certified copies, perhaps they want the original and won't accept the certified copies as legitimate, kinda ironic that one... :lol:
Last edited by FatGambit on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

BlueBurmese wrote:OK, so what's happened here is that rather than naming a time and a place to take delivery of their stuff, Tom and Sue have decided to pick a fight with Walker Morris. Regardless of whether or not their arguments have any validity (and I doubt it), the priority should be to get their stuff back as it gets chucked in a skip if they don't respond by 5pm tomorrow. I actually believe that they're that stubborn and stupid that they'll let it happen.
The deadline will be extended at least once to show utmost patience. But I agree, the Crawfrauds will probably refuse to deal with reality and it will all be disposed of. And then we'll get nonsense about genocidal sofa theft and masonic fridge robbery. Which will come to nothing because UKAR have a file of evidence that the Crawfrauds repeatedly refused generous offers to deliver where they wanted.

TC might end with nothing but a suitcase, and the hat of course. An historic, amazing VICTORY!!!11!!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

15 I might add!!1!!
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:No way has the mother not been buried if she died 30th May, unless there are serious doubts about cause and circumstances of her death. More "victim" playing by the Crawfords. Please don't tell me she was cremated and her ashes are in with Crawfords goods and chattels.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

hardcopy wrote:
letissier14 wrote:I did see a post earlier today on facebook that Tom is on his travels again today helping someone else.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Tom actually works for the Auction houses, he's drumming up business for them.

It appears he was at the Royal Courts of Justice today, he has just posted...

Hi All,
Very interesting day at the Royal Courts of Justice in London met up with our great friends Russ & Jackie Mcgarry :)
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:No way has the mother not been buried if she died 30th May, unless there are serious doubts about cause and circumstances of her death. More "victim" playing by the Crawfords.
You're probably right. I found a recent high profile murder case where the funeral was held around six weeks after discovery of the body, so the chances are that any delays in holding the funeral are down to the Crawfords. Maybe they've refused to register the death due to some freeman nonsense?
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Please don't tell me she was cremated and her ashes are in with Crawfords goods and chattels.
If that really is the case, soon to be chucked in the skip.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

JonnyL wrote:
That's probably true, after all he never showed up when it really counted :snicker:
Ady showing up when it 'really counted' wouldn't have counted for anything just as the rest of them proved. Their attendance counted for nothing. It's no wonder police turned up in such numbers to prevent a breach of the peace AND had fire crews on standby just in case they carried out the threats they made publicly known prior to the 2nd.
#six

Post by #six »

BlueBurmese wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:No way has the mother not been buried if she died 30th May, unless there are serious doubts about cause and circumstances of her death. More "victim" playing by the Crawfords.
You're probably right. I found a recent high profile murder case where the funeral was held around six weeks after discovery of the body, so the chances are that any delays in holding the funeral are down to the Crawfords. Maybe they've refused to register the death due to some freeman nonsense?
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Please don't tell me she was cremated and her ashes are in with Crawfords goods and chattels.
If that really is the case, soon to be chucked in the skip.
Wouldn't surprise me. However, I doubt they would realise that that is a criminal offence!
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

PeterPan wrote:
hardcopy wrote:
letissier14 wrote:I did see a post earlier today on facebook that Tom is on his travels again today helping someone else.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Tom actually works for the Auction houses, he's drumming up business for them.

It appears he was at the Royal Courts of Justice today, he has just posted...

Hi All,
Very interesting day at the Royal Courts of Justice in London met up with our great friends Russ & Jackie Mcgarry :)
With friends like the McGarry's the Crawfords have a very sad life ahead of them.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... a2BCSg_PLY

"Russ has been evicted a few times and regained entry to his property, he is back in it at the moment. Today he received a letter from the Courts stating that a Judge has extended the original Warrant and that he will be given the next available eviction date so, that could be any day now.

The Judge also stated that should he gain or attempt to regain entry to his property after the eviction, he will be in contempt of Court and he and his Wife could face prison."

And they were such a pleasant couple in 2009 with Russ McGarry telling the court that he and his wife had not left their home since 1994.

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/local/ca ... g-1-202852
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Russ and family are quite the piece of work, they are rather aggressive in their beliefs and certainly combative, as was shown when Russ was evicted for the first time over a year ago (warning this gets loud and the family McGarry are prone to swear).

After Russ was evicted, he decided to de-evict himself and these videos popped up on YouTube detailing how he had broken back into the property and the initial police response.

Obviously this was only going to be a temporary respite to Russ's woes. Because shortly after he'd let himself back in, the Bailiffs returned (again loud shouting and swearing) with the police and removed Russ, his children and his grandchildren from the property. Russ was arrested and the house again secured. Of course when Russ was acting 'peacefully' because it's not like he has a habit of getting aggressive when confronting authority.

Russ is a minor or was a minor player in the Freetard YouTube scene. He used to post on GOODF quite a bit and would upload videos both by himself and others who he agreed with. However since he was evicted his uploads have become considerably less frequent and he hasn't been seen on GOODF much if at all.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Edit to add: I'm not the only one to point out the Endowment issue, YouTube commentator "Doazic" who has produced some excellent video's covering all aspects of Freetardation posted this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00_UVf-Sa8. Have to ask if Doazic is anyone here? If so I do enjoy your channel and keep the video's coming.
Seems Haining has taken the video down.
I wouldn't think that would last long the video posted was a derivative work and not a direct copy. It used parts of Ceylons video in order to report on the content hosted within. It was a rebuttal against the claims he made. Either way, I'm going to go look at as many of Ceylons videos and see if I can find a list of which one's aren't his.

If he gets enough strikes they will close his channels down.

Edit to add while browsing his videos I found this one. I agree censoring free speech is exactly what a dictatorship looks like Mark.
Warning may contain traces of nut