UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Jeffrey »

Hey hold up, in this video, the McGarry's say their documents have been examined by "Alpha Forensics":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUNDO7K25Fo

A search leads to this dead website:

http://www.alphaforensics.co.uk/index.html

However the "forensic" examination of documents meme reeks of Ebert and Guy Taylor.

Are the McGarry's yet another happy customer of Guy and Ebert?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:No way has the mother not been buried if she died 30th May, unless there are serious doubts about cause and circumstances of her death. More "victim" playing by the Crawfords. Please don't tell me she was cremated and her ashes are in with Crawfords goods and chattels.
There could be a number of reasons why the funeral has been delayed- one being I'd imagine the Crawford's what with having their house, chickens & possessions stolen weren't in the mood to foot the funeral directors bill, likewise their mortgage payments.

Heck, it wouldn't surprise if some kind hearted Re sucker gifted Tom a prized cheque in sympathy for their loss to foot the bill. Remember, these idiots don't like to pay with real money for anything
:beatinghorse:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A domain lookup of Alpha Forensics shows that the site is owned by none other than Daniel Bamping:

viewtopic.php?t=10604

Now I'm wondering if Bamping's insertion into the Crawford saga was just an attempt to promote his own "forensic" document services and criticize his competitors?
guilty

Post by guilty »

There's a major reaction from the permanently offended denizens of ETFOTB regarding photos of a cage-truck outside 3 Fearn Chase. It had bits of wood in the back. Outrage whipped up by Amanda.
Looks like our living room floor cheery wood that is so expensive
WTF it gets worse unbelievable but hard evidence to hit back with
so they are stripping it before it is even 'sold'!!!! Outrageous. I am speechless and confounded
Your photos show what a disgusting place our country as become. We would have been better of under Hitler
Omgosh why would they take the skirting boards out??
And on and on and....

Fortunately, Tom finds a grain of common sense in the sand-pit of his indignation:
Amanda rang us to tell us what they have been up to once again clearing out our home, unfortunately she was a little confused because upon closer inspection we dont actually recognize any of it in this truck
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Losleones wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:No way has the mother not been buried if she died 30th May, unless there are serious doubts about cause and circumstances of her death. More "victim" playing by the Crawfords. Please don't tell me she was cremated and her ashes are in with Crawfords goods and chattels.
There could be a number of reasons why the funeral has been delayed- one being I'd imagine the Crawford's what with having their house, chickens & possessions stolen weren't in the mood to foot the funeral directors bill, likewise their mortgage payments.
I don't know the conventions and laws but no funeral director is going to say it's OK we'll keep the body in the mortuary until you get the money together. That's irrelevant though when you consider the timescales. Mother died 30th May. Crawfords didn't know they were going to be evicted until it happened on 2nd July.
Edited to add: A few searches and it appears that you register the death within 5 days and have a funeral within 5-7 days depending on availability of services. If it took two weeks before her service was held, that would be on the long side. There were no Bank Holidays in the way and summer isn't a busy time of year for funerals (January is IIRC the busiest). Any attempt to relate mother's death to the eviction, other than that the family would still be mourning her, is the Crawfords playing the victim card.
Last edited by ArthurWankspittle on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

who said it was there stuff, as knowing them, they would of took a pic of a skip and claimed it was there stuff
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

could there be foul play in sues mum death, a couple with money worried, only women living in a house, 2+2
guilty

Post by guilty »

fat frank wrote:who said it was there stuff
Amanda did.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I don't know the conventions and laws but no funeral director is going to say it's OK we'll keep the body in the mortuary until you get the money together. That's irrelevant though when you consider the timescales. Mother died 30th May. Crawfords didn't know they were going to be evicted until it happened on 2nd July.
It's conceivable that granny is still in a hospital or local authority mortuary and unless the family have retained the services of an undertaker that is where she will stay for the time being.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

guilty wrote:
fat frank wrote:who said it was there stuff
Amanda did.

in that case it must be, as the truthful crawfords never lie, looking at the pics, I don't even think the skip is in there street
guilty

Post by guilty »

I don't think that discussing funeral arrangements for a member of Tom's family is relevant or necessary.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

guilty wrote:I don't think that discussing funeral arrangements for a member of Tom's family is relevant or necessary.
It is if Tom and family use it to play "us poor little victims". Note no one has said when the service was, probably because it was well before 2nd July and admitting that doesn't suit their purposes.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

longdog wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:I don't know the conventions and laws but no funeral director is going to say it's OK we'll keep the body in the mortuary until you get the money together. That's irrelevant though when you consider the timescales. Mother died 30th May. Crawfords didn't know they were going to be evicted until it happened on 2nd July.
It's conceivable that granny is still in a hospital or local authority mortuary and unless the family have retained the services of an undertaker that is where she will stay for the time being.
How long until granny Crawford gets declared abandoned? Or lost at sea? and we do whatever it is we do with unclaimed bodies in this country (also what do we do with stiffs that have gone and ungraciously kicked the bucket without leaving arrangements as to what should happen to their remains?)
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

PeanutGallery wrote: How long until granny Crawford gets declared abandoned? Or lost at sea? and we do whatever it is we do with unclaimed bodies in this country
In Britain, under Section 46 of the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984,[1] the local Authority where a body is lying has a duty to fund a funeral if there are no next of kin or family who can be traced, or if once traced they do not have sufficient funds or the inclination to pay for a funeral. As the money is public, the funeral is simple but dignified, usually preceded or followed by cremation. To reduce public expense councils often put out to tender to funeral directors the task of arranging these funerals. Friends and family may attend but have no say in the timing or other arrangements.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauper%27s_funeral
(also what do we do with stiffs that have gone and ungraciously kicked the bucket without leaving arrangements as to what should happen to their remains?)
Either the above or the next of kin get to decide.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote:I don't think that discussing funeral arrangements for a member of Tom's family is relevant or necessary.
It might not be relevant or necessary but when it's being used as a cynical 'bargaining tool' by the Crawfords then it's fair comment. See also the 'Tom The Cancer Sufferer' gambit when as far as I know he no longer has it.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

and don't forget the "its a private family matter" when they lost the case and people where asking questions, wasn't private when tom was begging for help
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

guilty wrote:Outrage whipped up by Amanda.
Your photos show what a disgusting place our country as become. We would have been better of under Hitler
She hasn't seen this then I take it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BxxC0nfrc
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

fat frank wrote:and don't forget the "its a private family matter"
That included local and national media.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

wanglepin wrote:
guilty wrote:Outrage whipped up by Amanda.
She hasn't seen this then I take it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BxxC0nfrc
She has. needles to say she wasn't impressed :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

Michelle phones security company Churchill's (day-time security personnel) to complain about a dog barking at night. She is offended by security guards 'smirking' whilst on 'someone's property' (that'll be B&B's property).
Apparently, her friend Amanda is 'totally in the dark' (well, it is night-time!) and has 'no idea what is going on'.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwybej7jzhgru ... 1.AMR?dl=0
RealPlayer file