UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by JonnyL »

PeterPan wrote:Kai Holloway has posted asking for 5 more people for an event in Nottingham tomorrow at 11am for 2/3 hours... Auction perhaps?
You got a link for that request?
'Putin's left hand man'
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

JonnyL wrote:
PeterPan wrote:Kai Holloway has posted asking for 5 more people for an event in Nottingham tomorrow at 11am for 2/3 hours... Auction perhaps?
You got a link for that request?
It is on the facebook page.... Not sure I can get a link and I have taken a screenshot but no idea how to get it on here!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

More accurate link to news story posted earlier: http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/ ... rmer-home/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

guilty wrote: Andy Pears has been banned form the entire County of Nottinghamshire.
Hmm, he's been threatening me on FB and wants to meet me "face to face" where he will deal with me with one arm tied behind his back. Maybe I should challenge him to meet me outside the Ullage Arms down the road from Toms then arrange some policey officers to be there to greet him. Open a book on whether he'd be stupid enough to turn up, I'm prepared to offer odds on that he just might be.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:
guilty wrote: Andy Pears has been banned form the entire County of Nottinghamshire.
Hmm, he's been threatening me on FB and wants to meet me "face to face" where he will deal with me with one arm tied behind his back. Maybe I should challenge him to meet me outside the Ullage Arms down the road from Toms then arrange some policey officers to be there to greet him. Open a book on whether he'd be stupid enough to turn up, I'm prepared to offer odds on that he just might be.
My GrandMa said to me to never judge a book by its cover, and I guess that is true?...but there are exceptions
This man has the look of a rugby player, one of the chaps.
He also has a thuggish brutish look too! its in the eyes. I hope he does turn up.
Staff safe YiamCross, stay sharp and always be one step ahead in the game.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

fat frank wrote:I do hope tom is paying for all this
Oh yes. Assuming he's not already into negative equity.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

YiamCross wrote:
Just turn the guy in to Facebook and the cops and be done with it.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

YiamCross wrote: Hmm, he's been threatening me on FB and wants to meet me "face to face" where he will deal with me with one arm tied behind his back.
After school by the flagpole. If you don't show, you tacitly agree that you are a booger head.

Now I understand the origin of the theory...
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Hey since the Facebook group is closed now. Those with access, when posting links from there could you please take a screenshot, upload it to imgur, then post it here using the img code.

As to Andy Pears, I've noticed Tom remark on the race/ethnicity whatever of some of the bailiffs and in the dictatorship video, Bernicia refers to the bailiffs as immigrants. So there was definitely an atmosphere of racially motivated animus towards some of the cops and bailiffs there, so frankly I'm thinking Andy really did mouth off.
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

guilty

Post by guilty »

ITV news reported last night that on Saturday a group of Tom's "supporters" tried to break into the house but only succeeded in getting through the fence.
Have I missed this being reported on the work-shy scroungers sites?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

What is happening today is the so called "Grand Jury" held in secret , the door is now closed according to that person
realistic is getting proper lawful documents, arrest warrants, from a grand jury, with a gold seal, decided on by 24 good heads mate. more realistic than a mob trying to squat in a property...
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

timcurgenven1 wrote:What is happening today is the so called "Grand Jury" held in secret
Where the verdict has been decided in advance.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

timcurgenven1 wrote:What is happening today is the so called "Grand Jury" held in secret , the door is now closed according to that person
realistic is getting proper lawful documents, arrest warrants, from a grand jury, with a gold seal, decided on by 24 good heads mate. more realistic than a mob trying to squat in a property...

Excellent... Another opportunity for the goofs to embarrass themselves with a lot of empty posturing and vapid, pseudo-legal bollocks.

Goofs: "We the common people, being 24 good freemen and true do hereby give notice that a common-law court, being the highest sovereign authority under magnet charter, the bill of wrights and the cessteekwavee law of the sea, has this day blah-di-blah-di-blah..."

Rest of the world: "We don't give a shit".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

But it's a GOLD seal!!!!1!!!! GOLD I tell you!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

A GOLD seal you say?

I'm sorry... In that case it must be genuine.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
#six

Post by #six »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:More accurate link to news story posted earlier: http://www.itv.com/news/central/update/ ... rmer-home/
Here's the Nottingham Evening Post story

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Residents ... story.html

The bit that interests me is this
It is not fair, it is not right and no duty of care is forthcoming from anyone. Some of the residents are considering withholding their council tax until a representative inspects the site.
Do they not realise the path they will embark upon if they take that course of action :lol:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Gold? The practicalities of getting liquid gold to settle on a piece of paper without incinerating said paper would need some sort of miracle, I'd love to see that :lol:

Do these people not realise wax seals are only possible because the melting point of wax is lower than the paper.....? Can't really apply that same theory to gold...
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

From the latest Nottingham post story
There seems to be no duty of care shown for us and we are disappointed that no-one from any agency has bothered to speak to us to ask how we feel and what can be done to make this a little more tolerant to live in.
I can understand that the residents are not happy but why run to the press instead of just contacting the security company directly?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
guilty

Post by guilty »

daveBeeston wrote:
From the latest Nottingham post story
There seems to be no duty of care shown for us and we are disappointed that no-one from any agency has bothered to speak to us to ask how we feel and what can be done to make this a little more tolerant to live in.
I can understand that the residents are not happy but why run to the press instead of just contacting the security company directly?
Perhaps because Mr David Howells (centre of the NP photo) is wearing a 'Tom hat'?