UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by JonnyL »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
JonnyL wrote:I think I've found it, anyone got £47,500k spare?
OMG. This will wipe out everything the Crawfrauds have. TC will still owe a lot of money, even after the sale. His only practical option is bankruptcy. Enraptured by his own greed and stupidity, he has thrown away £100,000 and martyred himself for Haining's amusement. I'll bet Craig and Amanda are delighted too, their inheritance squandered by hubris.

I can't help but feel some human sympathy for TC & Sweaty Sue, but they really did bring this upon themselves. They refused every chance to reschedule the debt, they sought confrontation and escalation throughout. And now they have their famous VICTORY!1!1!!
Great post!
'Putin's left hand man'
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

If the property isn't demolished i can only envisage a buyer who intends to let unless they've had their head buried in sand for the last 2yrs. The prop is tainted & always a threat of the mob turning up yelling "your living in a stolen property how dare you!"

I for one would rather shove wasps up my arse. Anyone any idea of its current market value taking out of the equation the devaluation Tom & the mob have created?
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
OMG. This will wipe out everything the Crawfrauds have. TC will still owe a lot of money, even after the sale. His only practical option is bankruptcy. Enraptured by his own greed and stupidity, he has thrown away £100,000 and martyred himself for Haining's amusement. I'll bet Craig and Amanda are delighted too, their inheritance squandered by hubris.

I can't help but feel some human sympathy for TC & Sweaty Sue, but they really did bring this upon themselves. They refused every chance to reschedule the debt, they sought confrontation and escalation throughout. And now they have their famous VICTORY!1!1!!
If they do that though, they will lose their inheritance in the bankruptcy proceedings
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'm tempted to paste a list of the comments appearing on the efotb FB page but there are a lot. If anyone who can't get access to the FB page would like to see them then just say. It's all very silly, as one would expect. Very funny, though.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:I'm tempted to paste a list of the comments appearing on the efotb FB page but there are a lot. If anyone who can't get access to the FB page would like to see them then just say. It's all very silly, as one would expect. Very funny, though.
Can't get on, would love to see a sample of the stupidity :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
'Putin's left hand man'
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:

the Freeman Movement still has legs on it, but for a story of Human stupidity this one will take some beating. From....lets say 1999 they were aware of the nightmare scenario facing them and they just sat and waited for what 14 years. From his first GooDF post he was looking for a fix, an easy answer. He was then prepared to Gamble a working lifetime on an idea that there is no money/debt etc. He (and I say he for I feel he is the prime mover) was prepared to continue to gamble his home for nonsensical rubbish. He found like minded people who held him in esteem, I think he had the idea that the Lender would give up....just throw in the towel and give him the house. He became a someone, the poster boy the man who lectured others . He was the man in the hat...always on the news able to muster great crowds and to appear to have power. For what he has encouraged others to do I feel little or no pity for him, For them as a family seeing their home and memories going to the highest bidder must be heartbreaking. This whole saga is tragic , and it has been pointless for all their antics have achieved is to provide false hope and amusement for people like myself.
This story is far from over and all it proves is there is no cure for the fools.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

SPAZ ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Putin's left hand man'
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Do these idiots believe that if they repeat "Crawford has paid his mortgage in full" enough times it will eventually become true?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I'm tempted to paste a list of the comments appearing on the efotb FB page but there are a lot. If anyone who can't get access to the FB page would like to see them then just say. It's all very silly, as one would expect. Very funny, though.
Can't get on, would love to see a sample of the stupidity :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
Here's one to be getting on with, have a giggle while I go back in.

Francis Hanney Email sent...

Are you aware that I property has been stolen off the rightful owners and is a very ongoing issue? The Crawford family own this property so I suggest you take this off your site asap or you will implicate yourself in massive crime. This is an international issue and the Crawford's have the unwavering support of multiple nations. Do the right thing and take this off your site now
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Oh dear, the penny is dropping over at EFOTB. Like a slow motion car crash.

Mark Hedges Amanda, I just thought, I wonder if they're selling it low so it ends up with your Dad having to pay the shortfall and the barstewards might even make him pay their costs too which would be a nightmare...
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:
JonnyL wrote:
Here's one to be getting on with, have a giggle while I go back in.

Francis Hanney Email sent...

Are you aware that I property has been stolen off the rightful owners and is a very ongoing issue? The Crawford family own this property so I suggest you take this off your site asap or you will implicate yourself in massive crime. This is an international issue and the Crawford's have the unwavering support of multiple nations. Do the right thing and take this off your site now
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: OMG this will end up at the 'Hague' :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I wouldn't want to e the agents.

Love the ending. How do you know the information is incorrect?

Because it is.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:I wouldn't want to e the agents.

Love the ending. How do you know the information is incorrect?

Because it is.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
'Putin's left hand man'
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Any idea why my images aren't displaying?

http://imgur.com/21YCm15
Last edited by PeterPan on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Tom should sow $1k with this guy, I've posted it before but it's important to remember and understand just how unscrupulous greedy people will operate. The first 5 mins of this video are gut wrenching. GOODF have nothing on this dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWVITd4_d0M
Last edited by JonnyL on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

fat frank wrote:please like this page on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Betty-Cr ... fan_invite
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: did they take Betty's hat too?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Do these idiots believe that if they repeat "Crawford has paid his mortgage in full" enough times it will eventually become true?
Yes rumple they do. But the balance comes when they continually use the word evicted, which is true.
something else that isn't true :
The property will be sold under auction terms i.e. Upon acceptance of an offer exchange of contracts is to take place immediately along with 10% deposit (minimum £10,000). Completion of the sale is to take place within 7 days from exchange.

Please note that there will be a buyers premium payable of £1,950 + VAT (£2,340).
The Crawfords cannot afford this meager sum although they have said many times that they could "buy the place 10 times over if they wanted".
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Losleones wrote:Anyone any idea of its current market value taking out of the equation the devaluation Tom & the mob have created?
Depending on the exact layout, garden, condition etc. etc. my guess is £100,000 to £140,000 with the £140,000 being immaculate and the estate agent being pushy.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Fixed that email -
Are you aware that I property has been stolen off the rightful owners the B&B and is a very ongoing settled issue? The Crawford family pretend to own this property so I suggest you take this off your site asap to help keep the price down or you will may implicate involve yourself in massive crime timewasting because of emails off morons. This is an international settled issue and the Crawford's have the unwavering support of multiple nations cretins. Do the right thing and take laugh this off your site now
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

They're fairly flying now, threats and all.