UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:Good to see Ceylon doesn't miss an opportunity to promote Goofy. Always room in the hash for a bit of spam.

Oh, and if you've got 20 quid to spare, they're handing the hat around...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: £20 each, 4262 members! oh dear! 4212 of them have just joined to watch the drama unfold, and it is compelling viewing I have to say, I'd deffo chip a fiver in to prolong the drama.
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Not looking like they're going to need a very big hat. Which is good really, since it seems mostly pin-heads have joined up. Oh, and us interlooping agents but we're not going to share our shill silver with them.

Peter Collins The problem is this: That £20 is still Bank of England paper. So the Bank of England would own whatever that's purchased with.
1 hr · Like · 1

Lee Mutlee Smith Except if we used WeRebank
1 hr · Like

Caroline Louise See i was thinking that too but by the sounds/looks of it theyve ripped everythingout of it so it wouldnt be tom and sues home as they once known it plus its the principle the house has been stolen from them i doubt theyd accept anyway x
1 hr · Like

Peter Collins Ok so whee does WeRebank get their money from? Only the Bank of England is permitted to print money. See my point Lee Mutlee Smith
57 mins · Edited · Like

Dan Rogers How many people do you think are in this group purely because they found themselves in financial problems. I only found out about what was happening with Tom & his family through ca3 group on Facebook. It would be ridiculous to think everybody could even afford to give £20.
Most of us will have debts and I can safely say that my money will go to my debts, not to somebody else.
Also , paying for the house surely diminishes the point this group is trying to get people to see.
47 mins · Like · 3

Jade Patterson Tom has already made it clear he doesn't want money, he has already paid that house off
45 mins · Like · 2

Dena Bull Lovely as the gesture is the Crawfords have already stated they don't want to but it back with help or their own money as they have already paid for it 3 times over. They're fighting for the principle Hun but lovely thought x
37 mins · Like · 3

Claire Booker Some of the members may not even be active members anymore. I've been guilty of it myself in the past remaining a member but unfollowing so it didn't show on my newsfeed. Plus as mentioned already the Crawfords have already stated it's not financial assistance they need.
12 mins · Like

David Scoular I written the same yesterday. I'm up for it . Most people ate just full of shit. Just like to be heard. Positive thinking is required. Nice post.
3 mins · Like
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Right Move are removing the house from their listing.. :?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Syf wrote:Right Move are removing the house from their listing.. :?
I struggled to find it earlier but it's still there. http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 69092.html
'Putin's left hand man'
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

they have commented on FB that they will be removing it..
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

disgusting, giving in to domestic terrorism,
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Wow a guide price of £47,500 they really want it gone quickly,and with the backlash that the Estate agents are going to get/already getting it may not reach that price(as they have to diclose to potential buyers any issues with the house,neighbours or former owners).

Im going to throw a cheeky £30,000 bid in to see what happens.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Syf wrote:they have commented on FB that they will be removing it..
I see what you mean.

Rightmove: Hi Dominic,
This property was added as land for sale rather than a residential property and so it is being removed from the site.
Please let us know if you have any more queries,
Anna
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

It's still there for the moment but I just phoned the agent for a buyers pack and they're reviewing it with the bank. Sounds like the agents have been drawing a lot more heat than they expected.

Brialliant, if they go on like this then the Crawfords are going to get no contribuition at all towards their mounting debt pile from the sale of the house because they won't be able to give the frigging thing away.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:
It's still there for the moment but I just phoned the agent for a buyers pack and they're reviewing it with the bank. Sounds like the agents have been drawing a lot more heat than they expected.

Brialliant, if they go on like this then the Crawfords are going to get no contribuition at all towards their mounting debt pile from the sale of the house because they won't be able to give the frigging thing away.
The longer this drags on the more expensive it gets for the Crawford's. They might be forced to slip it in at the last minute at a public auction in Plymouth or something. The only other option is to literally bulldoze the house completely and sell the land as a vacant plot to the local housing trust.
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

give the house to local crack heads, to squat in
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

daveBeeston wrote:Wow a guide price of £47,500 they really want it gone quickly,and with the backlash that the Estate agents are going to get/already getting it may not reach that price(as they have to diclose to potential buyers any issues with the house,neighbours or former owners).

Im going to throw a cheeky £30,000 bid in to see what happens.
I'm beginning to wonder if it would be worth even that. These people seem dumbe enough to carry on forever, you'd have to be on site 24/7 and then the new owners/tenents would probably be harassed on a regular basis. These people have nothing else in their lives to occupy them.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JonnyL wrote:How long will it be before they do an op roger haynes & co and march to the estate agents?
Unlikely, the agents are in central Manchester. The rent-a-mob would be lucky to get 10 people turn out and they'd probably be outnumbered by cops.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

JonnyL wrote: The longer this drags on the more expensive it gets for the Crawford's. They might be forced to slip it in at the last minute at a public auction in Plymouth or something. The only other option is to literally bulldoze the house completely and sell the land as a vacant plot to the local housing trust.
Of course if they did bulldoze the property, Tom would be paying for the demolition of his former house with any profits from the income of the land sale. Equally the longer this drags on this less and less remains of any equity Tom had. I would suggest that if anyone actually wanted to buy the property, to contact the agents with an offer of say £50-60k (and say you have room to negotiate) but with the proviso that the deal is done asap. Then of course buckle in and enjoy the ride next stop crazy town.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle

Anyone (solicitors) know if you could get an injunction against Crawfords or anyone acting on their behalf preventing them from going within x metres of the place?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The difficulty with getting an injunction like that would probably be enforcing it. Also some 'supporters' of the Crawford campers are former neighbours.

I think this is an area where the law needs to be quickly reactive to situations, to arrest, and to include bail conditions that preclude a person from going within the area or in some cases the county.

Having thought about things though, their is an argument that Tom Crawford could have been given an exclusion notice in his bail conditions of Nottinghamshire. Simply because at the time of his arrest he was of no fixed abode and therefore wasn't resident at any address in the county. In that respect he would have been like Andy Pears.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Tom Crawford does have an injunction on him preventing him from going to his old house. Not sure how restrictive it is, there's speculation he won't be able to attend the great reunion at the Ullage Arms on Saturday without breaching his bail conditions.

Trouble with this property as an investment is that it wouldn't take much for acts of vandalism to destroy any profit in the development. Sure, there's insurance but if the place burned down after money had been spent on it I can imagine that even after everything is paid out and repaired it still might not make a profit. Insurance premiums would be quite high after such an event, especially when the history is revealed, and if they keep at it there could be no end to costly problems which keep it from going onto the market.

Maybe for someone with deep pockets who can afford to leave it there for a year or two then level what's left when they finally run out of steam and build fresh. Not sure how many would be in the queue for a punt like that.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
JonnyL wrote:How long will it be before they do an op roger haynes & co and march to the estate agents?
Unlikely, the agents are in central Manchester. The rent-a-mob would be lucky to get 10 people turn out and they'd probably be outnumbered by cops.
Problem is there are lots of RightMove branches, which particular branch will probably not enter the brain of many of rent-a-mob. If there are enough of them any branch will do.

If they do or have withdrawn the house/land from there site you tube will soon be awash with "victory videos"
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton wrote:Problem is there are lots of RightMove branches, which particular branch will probably not enter the brain of many of rent-a-mob. If there are enough of them any branch will do.
Rightmove is the popular website that the estate agents advertise on, it's not a chain of estate agents.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Skeleton wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Problem is there are lots of RightMove branches, which particular branch will probably not enter the brain of many of rent-a-mob. If there are enough of them any branch will do.

If they do or have withdrawn the house/land from there site you tube will soon be awash with "victory videos"
The Crawfords must have a plan ... can't see them doing this for nothing. The chance of success is extremely slim knowing their track record.

In my opinion it will be to disrupt as much as possible then steal in with a ridiculously low offer in the name of Craig etc - but to do that would be them publicly admitting defeat !
To do that would leave them open to claims which even though bankruptcy will protect them from, will impact on their inheritance considerably !
Unless the inheritance was to be used to clear the debt up !
And I wonder what has happened to their goods that were with Walker Morris ?