UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by hanlons razor »

I'll be there whatever the route he takes.

Been waiting FAR too long to see this happen not to.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

hanlons razor wrote:I'll be there whatever the route he takes.

Been waiting FAR too long to see this happen not to.
We should book a coach and make sure we have plenty of bevvies aboard. Make a day of it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tricky also in that several of the "players" already have had "issues" in the past, e.g. Ceylon, Guy Taylor.
Taylor broke back into the manor house he once owned but left peacefully once the police turned up. I hope Ceylon is not so weak knee`d about it and is dragged out, arrested, charged and gets 6 -12 months. I wouldn`t ask for anything else for my birthday or Christmas.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

:Axe: Perhaps the citizenry should demand an end to this. They have rights that are clearly being violated. I suspect these touchy Feely police would be better to do there job.

Yell that they have one chance to surrender or the dog comes up. Pepper spray and arrest anyone who fails to comply once down.

That's completely reasonable and as one who does crazy stuff it is exactly what I would expect.

The longer it takes the greater the opportunity for a violent ending or unfortunate outcome.

Peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

hanlons razor wrote:
letissier14 wrote:He is living in Sues mums house apparently
Until B&B start proceedings for this property after Fearn Chase fails to clear even 50% of the outstanding debt. After today's events that may possibly fall to less than 25% of the outstanding balance. If that!
Yes folks, don't forget you potential buyers of 3 Fearn Chase, this delightful property now comes with no upstairs ceiling and holes in the roof. And it's raining. The floors and stairs will be covered in old plaster and 30 years of dust, sprinkled lightly with finest Nottingham rain and ground to a fine paste by the footwear of the local constabulary. Sue's mum's house going is becoming a certainty.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Yiam, count me in!

We could even book the Elwes Arms :twisted: :wink: :wink: :snicker: :haha:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hanlons razor wrote:Yiam, count me in!

We could even book the Elwes Arms :twisted: :wink: :wink: :snicker: :haha:
Ceylon going full sov cit, followed by celebratory drinks at the Elwse's Arms before heading off to Dave's new bungalow at 3 Fearn close for a bbq?

You could invite the chief inspector and hire ginger to Livestream it!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

If Ceylon & Co are taking to court, I hope they argue that the Grand Jury Judgement of 22 July 2015 gave them permission.

Ah, but hang one. There is a new paragraph on that page, that I don't think was there yesterday:
PUBLIC NOTICE: Please take notice that it is now incumbent upon the police to assist the people of Nottinghamshire in the peaceful restoration of the Crawford family to their home, since the courts have no jurisdiction to interfere with a decision made by a Grand Jury. However, in no way, shape or form does this declaration grant, sanction or endorse the use of any type of violence or force to achieve such ends; and in the event that any individuals do take part in such actions, they will not be able to stand under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust, on the basis that they would stand in breach of its terms by engaging in such acts; whilst nobody has any right to take another man’s property without his consent, even if it has already been stolen by licensed pirates.
(My emphasis.)

The two Michaels are now saying that judgements of the Grand Jury, "under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust", are unenforceable. Anyone who uses force is on their own.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

littleFred wrote: Anyone who uses force is on their own.
No one likes to leave themselves open for a charge of incitement or conspiracy, even if guilty...
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Did they really insert that disclaimer after the trespass or are we imagining things?
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

NG3 wrote: Ceylon going full sov cit, followed by celebratory drinks at the Elwse's Arms before heading off to Dave's new bungalow at 3 Fearn close for a bbq?

You could invite the chief inspector and hire ginger to Livestream it!
I bet there'll be quite a few people enjoying a large drink tonight just at the prospect of his arrest.

I can imagine the public gallery for both Ceylon and Tom would be quite busy and there's a fair chance of significant disruption to proceedings. Tom seems to have shown some acceptance of the severity/reality of his charge as he's actually managed to stay away today and on other recent occasions. But I bet there'll be a few emotionally charged people there supporting him. I couldn't even begin to think how they'd react if one or two people turned up in Quatloos/ I *heart* B&B/Shill/Troll T shirts.... Or even ones featuring his early GOODF posts which present a different view on his circumstance to the one currently passing his lips
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hanlons razor wrote: I couldn't even begin to think how they'd react if one or two people turned up in Quatloos/ I *heart* B&B/Shill/Troll T shirts.... Or even ones featuring his early GOODF posts which present a different view on his circumstance to the one currently passing his lips
Excuse me while I visit http://www.cafepress.co.uk/make/design-your-own
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hanlons razor wrote:Until B&B start proceedings for this property after Fearn Chase fails to clear even 50% of the outstanding debt. After today's events that may possibly fall to less than 25% of the outstanding balance. If that!
WTF is wrong with these people, don't they see that they are destroying everything that TC & Sweaty Sue possess?

Dear Mrs & Mrs C -
You owe us £41,000 for the mortgage, £16,000 for legal costs and £20,000 for bailiff & security arrangements, totalling £77,000. I am pleased to confirm that we have now sold 3, Fearn Chase for the best market price of £27,400, leaving only £49,600 to pay. At 7% interest, this debt will increase by approximately £300 per month until settled.

In the event that you do not make a satisfactory proposal to repay this sum, we will commence proceedings for the sale of Old Granny Sweat's house. We will however allow you to keep your hat.

Sincerely, UKAR
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bungle wrote:Latest live feed:

http://bambuser.com/v/5680547
Imagine being stuck in a car with that giggling moron ....oh hang on with either of 'em. :snooty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
hanlons razor wrote:Until B&B start proceedings for this property after Fearn Chase fails to clear even 50% of the outstanding debt. After today's events that may possibly fall to less than 25% of the outstanding balance. If that!
WTF is wrong with these people, don't they see that they are destroying everything that TC & Sweaty Sue possess?

Dear Mrs & Mrs C -
You owe us £41,000 for the mortgage, £16,000 for legal costs and £20,000 for bailiff & security arrangements, totalling £77,000. I am pleased to confirm that we have now sold 3, Fearn Chase for the best market price of £27,400, leaving only £49,600 to pay. At 7% interest, this debt will increase by approximately £300 per month until settled.

In the event that you do not make a satisfactory proposal to repay this sum, we will commence proceedings for the sale of Old Granny Sweat's house. We will however allow you to keep your hat.

Sincerely, UKAR
Oh Yeah..... :haha: :haha: :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: WTF is wrong with these people, don't they see that they are destroying everything that TC & Sweaty Sue possess?
Who want's to admit their strategy was less effective than standing on one leg, throwing their hat in the air, going "wibble, wibble, wibble, it's a fair cop officer, take the house"?

I wouldn't want to admit publicly that, had I delegated control of my campaign to a two year old sprout I'd be considerably better off today.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hanlons razor wrote:I couldn't even begin to think how they'd react if one or two people turned up in Quatloos/ I *heart* B&B/Shill/Troll T shirts....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Anybody got any updates? I notice both Craig and our roving war correspondent have both been silent for over 2 hours now. I fully expect all protesters to have been cleared by this point with hopefully a few now bedding down in a nice small room with a thin vinyl covered mattress.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

"I'm not accepting this bail sheet, there's no raised seal on it. I refuse to leave this cell until you produce a lawful bail sheet with wet signature!"
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bungle wrote:Latest live feed:
Imagine being stuck in a car with that giggling moron ....oh hang on with either of 'em. :snooty:
Yes, wow. I listened (watched) for a bit. They're either quite stoned, or quite childish, or both (we shouldn't limit ourselves here). They're certainly not acting like anyone you'd want around in a real emergency.