UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by hanlons razor »

Craig and Ginger are still on site, and back live!

http://bambuser.com/v/5680709

Only just joined but there doesn't seem to be much news, just them picking fights with "trolls".

Edit: they've just gone so I'm now going to listen back to see if there was any news.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Apparently, the protesters are STILL on the roof although removal attempts must be progressing if both Craig and Ginger are saying they're doing so dangerously putting people at risk.
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Philistine »

The comments by this ginger guy are absurd. He's worried that the po-lice are endangering the roof idiots all the while ignoring the fact that the roof morons are illegally invading and putting the responder's lives in jeopardy.
What a complete bunch of twats and liars. Goebbels would be proud of their methods. Truth my arse.
Liars when it suits.
Last edited by Philistine on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Philistine wrote:The comments by this ginger guy are absurd. He's worried that the po-lice are endangering the roof idiots all the while ignoring the fact that the roof morons are illegally invading and putting the responder's lives in jeopardy.
What a complete bunch of twats and liars. Goebbels would be proud of their methods.
Pretty accurate summary! At least it sounds as if they police are now getting closer to having them cleared (did I hear them say 3 had already been arrested? I REALLY can't be bothered to listen to that nonsense again to check).

Over on facebook Craig's put up a couple of posts

Craig Crawford
11 mins ·
Biggggggg love and respect to the amazing people battling up on the roof!!!!

Craig Crawford
34 mins ·
They're forcing them from under the roof!!!!! Meaning they could fall off!!! Literally the police are blocking our view!!!
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

hanlons razor wrote:
Philistine wrote:The comments by this ginger guy are absurd. He's worried that the po-lice are endangering the roof idiots all the while ignoring the fact that the roof morons are illegally invading and putting the responder's lives in jeopardy.
What a complete bunch of twats and liars. Goebbels would be proud of their methods.
Pretty accurate summary! At least it sounds as if they police are now getting closer to having them cleared (did I hear them say 3 had already been arrested? I REALLY can't be bothered to listen to that nonsense again to check).

Over on facebook Craig's put up a couple of posts

Craig Crawford
11 mins ·
Biggggggg love and respect to the amazing people battling up on the roof!!!!

Craig Crawford
34 mins ·
They're forcing them from under the roof!!!!! Meaning they could fall off!!! Literally the police are blocking our view!!!
Craig seems to have learned his posting style from ceylon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Now all the shouting is over for the night I wonder how Tom & Sue feel in the quiet darkness. When he finally wakes up to the fact that the house isn't coming back and he's going to lose Sue's mum's too, I wonder how he'll cope. When all his old mates have moved on to the next big fight and they barely pause to throw a bob or two into his tattered upturned panama.

Shame, if he'd just come to his senses a month or two back he could have had enough to buy a place in Rumania. Listening to R4 this afternoon you can get a nice place there for about 5 grand. Collect your pension which goes a long way, the health service is not bad and the people are nice. Though I'm not sure Tom & Sue would like it. The place is full of foreigners.

Now they have the twilight years of their life in which to enjoy couch surfing and maybe renting a crappy place if they can find anyone who'll take them on with no references and a credit rating worse than my dog's.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I thought Tom's ramblings and poor us posts could not get any worse, however, i was wrong. This is lifted from his Facebook page.

"Hi All

Well what day a bit of a surprise, but would just like to express such gratitude to all those brave people who have put themselves in danger in an attempt to get justice for our family. And also all those wonderful men, women & children who turned out to seek Justice in the face of tyranny.

What has transpired from this sad sorry affair is that we have all shone a great big beacon of light on the criminality of the Police force they have lied committed fraud and assaulted law abiding men, women & children and despite being made aware many times including chief Inspector Williams of their duty in respect of the new 2015 section 26 criminal courts and Justice act they carried on and also have committed criminal damage & multiple acts of trespass.

They have literally destroyed the inside of our little bungalow tonight by attempting to smash through the ceilings into the loft, those in the loft were screaming because they were in mortal danger of losing their lives, the whole ceilings collapsing onto the floor below, so those brave law abiding men & women had to evacuate onto the outside of the roof .

All day all we asked was for the paper work to prove Bradford & Bingley's claim and despite having a Royal Courts of Justice High Court order ordering the Nottingham County Court to produce us a valid copy of the warrant which should bare court seal with the name of the court the date, the signiture of the judge and the appointed bailiffs name and on the back full details of monies owed nothing was forthcoming, we waited hours, and would you believe according to the Police they actually contacted one of the main culprits (if that be true) who thinks he is well above the law Judge Godsmark ...unbelievable.... There is fantastic video and audio evidence and people will be totally shocked by what they see and hear of today's footage, we are trying to keep up to date with the current situation.

The burning question of the hour is where was the emergency to life and limb that the Police should use such force in a civil matter....Goodnight All

Tom"
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Has Tom really got a High Court writ ordering Nottingham Court to produce the sealed warrant ?
Extraordinary situation, sounds like the bungalow is wrecked, it must be almost worthless now.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

hanlons razor wrote:Wouldn't normally share the daily mail. But there's a very clear photo of Ceylon on the roof at the top of this article if it hasn't been seen elsewhere...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... spute.html
Fantastic !...I was hoping he was up there, you can't accuse him of sitting back anymore, the feller is a real trooper, this is just the start, we've got the arrests, the cells, the court case all lined up now, what a bloody marvellous man he is.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:Has Tom really got a High Court writ ordering Nottingham Court to produce the sealed warrant ?
Extraordinary situation, sounds like the bungalow is wrecked, it must be almost worthless now.
No he has a order from the High Court requesting the County Court to provide them with copies of any documents they are entitled to see, including the warrants, in other words the documents they already have seen or have copies of. It also makes no mention of Bailiffs names, seals etc, that's another figment of Tom's imagination.

They turned it into a writ, hence Craig and his posse scuttling over to Chez Crawford to un-evict the family.

There are still 3 on the roof according to Craigs FB page, going to be interesting to see if they can manage to stay there till the UK wakes up. Planned Festival in nearby pub and on a Saturday i think the Police may have there hands full.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Well, this makes an interesting first post; gingerchris has managed to get himself arrested if his latest video from the back of a police van is anything to go by.

enjoy.

:haha:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

hardcopy wrote:Has Tom really got a High Court writ ordering Nottingham Court to produce the sealed warrant ?
I suppose they are referring to the High Court order shown in the video http://bambuser.com/v/5679943 at 27sec, which someone frame-grabbed upthread. It gives the Crawfords permission to obtain court file documents that they are entitled to under CPR (well, duh, that's hardly a concession), and requests court staff to give Tom copies of warrants and orders for possession.

In that video at 1min, Craig thinks it is "a writ which means that the County Court had to produce all the evidence".
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

"conspiracy to commit violent disorder" according to an officer.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

schismatrix wrote:Well, this makes an interesting first post; gingerchris has managed to get himself arrested if his latest video from the back of a police van is anything to go by.

enjoy.

:haha:
Welcome....you got a link ?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

littleFred wrote:
I suppose they are referring to the High Court order shown in the video http://bambuser.com/v/5679943 at 27sec, which someone frame-grabbed upthread. It gives the Crawfords permission to obtain court file documents that they are entitled to under CPR (well, duh, that's hardly a concession), and requests court staff to give Tom copies of warrants and orders for possession.

In that video at 1min, Craig thinks it is "a writ which means that the County Court had to produce all the evidence".
I hope Ebert is going to forensically examine them
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

hardcopy wrote:Welcome....you got a link ?
Thanks, it's from his bambuser page -

http://bambuser.com/v/5681336
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

schismatrix wrote:

Welcome and good find.

We need a campaign to get this guy out pronto, i have come to rely on his Livestreams. They better not give him an exclusion order either, though sadly i think they will, they will be aware of his Livestreams, he keeps telling them he is. :brickwall: :brickwall:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

schismatrix wrote:

Cheers mate, just caught it. "Conspiracy to commit violent disorder" is pretty serious, Ginger thinks it relates to throwing some food up to the protestors....it can't be, surely ?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:
schismatrix wrote:

Cheers mate, just caught it. "Conspiracy to commit violent disorder" is pretty serious, Ginger thinks it relates to throwing some food up to the protestors....it can't be, surely ?
The only thing violent about Ginger is his voice.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

According to Tom, Craig has been arrested as well as a Chris for throwing food up onto the roof. I am assuming Ginger is Chris.