UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by wanglepin »

They are awful quiet about this eviction in Goofsville. I think it maybe happening this week.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Just read this comment on a Crawford vid
Cicconnni Cicconni
Just opened in your area Tommy. Army and Navy surplus.
http://www.anchorsupplies.com/tents.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXfbH2jUcek
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:They are awful quiet about this eviction in Goofsville. I think it maybe happening this week.
Surely they would be the very last people to be given any prior information?

Perhaps they've just quietly become reconciled to the inevitability, especially as any hope of a mass protest died with circulation of the judgement.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

If they have not been evicted by 10 June - the claims of victory will more than likely explode and we will have a flood of tom won video's on youtube. I would not be surprised if that is what they are all doing at the moment.

However, they forget that it is a straight forward process, as an order had already been granted by the court to obtain a new warrant. It is more of an administrative process than anything. Personally, I feel that B&B are going via the high court - give things a little time to calm down and out of the blue it will be knock knock.

It would be the ultimate insult to the SovCit movement, if Tom appeared in the next series

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:If they have not been evicted by 10 June - the claims of victory will more than likely explode and we will have a flood of tom won video's on youtube. I would not be surprised if that is what they are all doing at the moment.
I hope so. They're no fun when they're down. Let's help them regain their confident swagger, urge them on to grand boasts of victory. Then when the day comes and TC is homeless, they'll have further to fall.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think I missed something, what's the importance of the June 10th date?
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Jeffrey wrote:I think I missed something, what's the importance of the June 10th date?
That is the date that the current eviction warrant is belived to expire. But the expirey date of the warrant is largely irrelevant B&B have got a possession order so the renewal of the warrant is a simple administrative procedure.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:If they have not been evicted by 10 June - the claims of victory will more than likely explode and we will have a flood of tom won video's on youtube. I would not be surprised if that is what they are all doing at the moment.

However, they forget that it is a straight forward process, as an order had already been granted by the court to obtain a new warrant. It is more of an administrative process than anything. Personally, I feel that B&B are going via the high court - give things a little time to calm down and out of the blue it will be knock knock.

It would be the ultimate insult to the SovCit movement, if Tom appeared in the next series

Sorry for the benefit of people not in the UK - the two people above are from this TV show

http://www.dcbltd.com/cant-pay-take-it-away/
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Bones wrote:

Sorry for the benefit of people not in the UK - the two people above are from this TV show

http://www.dcbltd.com/cant-pay-take-it-away/
Interesting...

'Once you obtain a Possession Order you will want a solution that will enable you to minimise any further loss of rent and/or further potentially expensive repair costs. Typically a Possession Order can take 8 to 12 weeks to be executed by the courts. You may want a much swifter resolution to your problem.

We offer an express service which guarantees you will have possession of your property within 7 days.'
'Putin's left hand man'
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

So far there's been no mention of any notice of possession given on Eviction the fraud of the bank Facebook page. Nothing is happening! The suspense is killing me. :x
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

BlueBurmese wrote:So far there's been no mention of any notice of possession given on Eviction the fraud of the bank Facebook page. Nothing is happening! The suspense is killing me. :x
Ummmmm I wonder if Uncle Tom is in negotiation for something like a whole of life package?
it is usually nobodies business but they have put them themselves up for scrutiny .
Unless the lenders make the arrangement public Uncle might be able to shout from the rafters
"KING OF THE WORLD MA!! I WON". :thinking:

It would be really nice to hear the truth......just once.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I'm questioning if we would actually hear about Tom's eviction when it happens or not. Certainly all has been very quiet from camp Crawford and this might be because camp Crawford is camping (which it is lovely weather for at the moment, every cloud Tom!).

Certainly Tom probably knows he won't be able to get the same sort of numbers back to his house and Amanda's with her "We could pay it, we just don't want to" revelation has annoyed those who had to make sacrifices to attend Tom's events. So would we hear if he was evicted, I think Ceylon and GOODF are letting this 'success' vanish off into the same ether that claimed Cleveland Rhoden, Paula Campbell and all those other evictees they've claimed to 'help'.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote: I think Ceylon and GOODF are letting this 'success' vanish off into the same ether that claimed Cleveland Rhoden, Paula Campbell and all those other evictees they've claimed to 'help'.
I agree .I now understand that both these controversial threads (WeRe & Crawford) have been relegated to another section in Goofsville where they will no doubt drop away as if they had never occurred as they seem to be ‘un-newsworthy’. Goofville’s news headline page will now once again start to depend on the tall stories by bedtime story tellers such as assassin. I am sure the children of Goofsville will welcome their return
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Is anyone else having trouble with the Tom Crawford court decision link?
Tom Crawford CC Judgement.
https://infotomb.com/cixyk.pdf
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yes, I get "Uh oh... That request caused an error: No such post."

Perhaps the file has expired.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

I saved a copy of the judgement to my HD - if anyone wants a copy they're more than welcome.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I have a copy of the actual judgment too
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

reloaded - see my sig.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Just to while away a few minutes.....
"Another shot of a Genius at Work"

https://youtu.be/KHOPGyJE7_Q

:thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Don't think there will be an eviction, not sure when Amanda said "we could pay" but that would indicate to me that some within their camp has talked about paying and considered paying it off, i would say Mr Crawford was being stubborn and well that judgement is only a win for him if you only read the parts he wants you to read and interpret it how Ebert wants you to interpret it.

I have seen a few people bring him up and the comments are well he still has his house doesn't he? sure he still has his house, but you can't say what has actually happened behind the scenes as it is easy for him to publicly say he won and keep saying it while having paid it after that judgement.