UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by vampireLOREN »

Origen wrote:Don't think there will be an eviction, not sure when Amanda said "we could pay" but that would indicate to me that some within their camp has talked about paying and considered paying it off, i would say Mr Crawford was being stubborn and well that judgement is only a win for him if you only read the parts he wants you to read and interpret it how Ebert wants you to interpret it.

I have seen a few people bring him up and the comments are well he still has his house doesn't he? sure he still has his house, but you can't say what has actually happened behind the scenes as it is easy for him to publicly say he won and keep saying it while having paid it after that judgement.
That's how it should go, hopefully that is what is happening. But he can't back down in the face of the faithful and he will still lead others down the path. A thoroughly nasty little man in a silly hat. :beatinghorse:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Origen wrote:I have seen a few people bring him up and the comments are well he still has his house doesn't he? sure he still has his house, but you can't say what has actually happened behind the scenes as it is easy for him to publicly say he won and keep saying it while having paid it after that judgement.
That's how it should go, hopefully that is what is happening. But he can't back down in the face of the faithful and he will still lead others down the path.
I don't see that game lasting very long. If he's started paying like an honest debtor, then that will become known one way or another. His blabbermouth family will say something, or it will leak out through the banks/courts/bailiffs. TC will be a role model for the futility of denying contractual obligations.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Origen wrote:Don't think there will be an eviction, not sure when Amanda said "we could pay" but that would indicate to me that some within their camp has talked about paying and considered paying it off,
Sorry I don't believe any of the Crawford family to get a story straight. We have an ill pensioner, his wife, a daughter who does what and a son who spends all he makes in "internet marketing" on car payments and a personal reg. And this lot are sat on a spare £65k?
Origen wrote: i would say Mr Crawford was being stubborn and well that judgement is only a win for him if you only read the parts he wants you to read and interpret it how Ebert wants you to interpret it.
Ebert's interpretation is bordering on the "not even wrong".
Origen wrote:I have seen a few people bring him up and the comments are well he still has his house doesn't he? sure he still has his house, but you can't say what has actually happened behind the scenes as it is easy for him to publicly say he won and keep saying it while having paid it after that judgement.
Crawford is the guy who has jumped off a skyscraper. Halfway down he's still saying "so far so good".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I don't think they will have paid, I don't believe that they can pay and I'd also say that the costs may well be far in excess of £65k. Tom fought a number of losing legal actions and the costs for those will have been added to his bill. I'd say he's likely to be approaching negative equity in the property when the final accounting is done (which will no doubt cue another few rounds of pointlessly expensive litigation).
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

What you have been waiting for Bones.
This is the new vid from Crawford, I haven't watched it all.
warning to bailiffs, all those who attended [his eviction attempts] will be billing the bailiffs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMssqbxxK_Q
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Crawford claims that Land Registry is in contact with B&B about getting the charge removed from the house. He says that should all be completed in the next few weeks. Yeah right.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The man is deluded.

Just watched the first few minutes and he is saying that the judgment handed down to him was a goldmine of information and Guy Taylor is going to explain to everyone how they won now that they understand legalise :brickwall: :brickwall:

He then goes on to say that any future eviction where "RESPONSE" attend, they will write to the bailiff before hand giving them 7 days notice and if the bailiff fails to turn up on the day, every single member of "RESPONSE" who does turn up an eviction will then bill the bailiff company for expenses

You couldn't make this crap up :haha: :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Crawford claims that Land Registry is in contact with B&B about getting the charge removed from the house. He says that should all be completed in the next few weeks. Yeah right.

In other words, we paid off the mortgage and will tell every one we won
AiusLocutius
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by AiusLocutius »

Tom is claiming that if you are having mortgage issues he will send you his "special" information to help you with your fight if you email him.
I feel some mortgage issues coming on, think I'll mail him to have a look at this special information that he won't make public.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Around the hour mark they are talking about uniting and arresting the police and how everyone of us has been wronged by the police at one time................. :brickwall:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

letissier14 wrote:The man is deluded.

Just watched the first few minutes and he is saying that the judgment handed down to him was a goldmine of information and Guy Taylor is going to explain to everyone how they won now that they understand legalise :brickwall: :brickwall:

He then goes on to say that any future eviction where "RESPONSE" attend, they will write to the bailiff before hand giving them 7 days notice and if the bailiff fails to turn up on the day, every single member of "RESPONSE" who does turn up an eviction will then bill the bailiff company for expenses

You couldn't make this crap up :haha: :haha:

What is it with Sovs / FoTL that thet run around saying "no contract" for their council tax, utility bills etc, but they think they can foist their barmy unilateral agreements on all and sundry?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:
And how exactly would those members of "response" who have billed the bailiff company enforce collection?
Would they send in the bailiffs? :haha:
These idiots appear to spend their whole lives talking out of their arses.
The bailiffs have absolutely no obligation to communicate with "response". They can ignore their letters.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Honestly a 3 hour video?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
And how exactly would those members of "response" who have billed the bailiff company enforce collection?
The bailiffs have absolutely no obligation to communicate with "response". They can ignore their letters.
they will take them to court in the fake court system then send in bailiffs they claim has no power, simple
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

fat frank wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
they will take them to court in the fake court system then send in bailiffs they claim has no power, simple
This is what is so funny about them, they claim the system is rigged against them and they will provide evidence that to them supports their claim, yet they will use that system though i they would use their own 'peace officers' and not bailiffs to enforce a warrant if the system grants them one.

As for the video, Tom talks about ignoring the trolls as they are negative, he might have mentioned some court case though he did say that he took the judgement to his MP and pointed out some mistakes who then sent it to the Justice Sectary.

Some guy talks about getting his home possessed then reclaiming it back and he also calls some people who make videos trolls.

Next guy was the head peace officer i guess? who talked about grand juries and making arrests and making their own courts or trying to seize the peoples courts.

Guy Taylor was up next who talked a bit about TC case, mentioned he helped someone in Manchester? were the judge apologised to the prosecutor, mentioned he has a 2 day trial that starts next week and asked for support as if the building reverberates it scares the judge and show them that the public knows what really is going off and then he moved onto the system is corrupt, not to trust lawyers are their oath is to the court unless you are paying them wads of cash and due process.

Lastly, or i think he was the last to speak was Michael of Bernicia, lasted 1m before i closed the tab as there's entertaining crazy then there's how on earth are you still out crazy.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:You couldn't make this crap up
99.9% of goofers could make this up.
lets go and sit on the judges lawn so when he opens his curtains in the morning etc etc.....
Taylor and Crawford have completely lost it from my stand point.
I see Crawford doesn't have much to say about his situation? that in itself is odd.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

In some ways this is very scary. They seem to believe that with 2 witnesses they can take their case to a grand jury of 12-24 people and if (or more when) they "win" they'll have a case that no judge can overturn. They will issue an arrest warrant with a gold seal which has more weight than any of the corporation courts with their printed seals so their peace keepers can go and make an arrest. Who are these bloody peace keepers? Who are they going to arrest? Well, start with the judges and senior police and pedophiles etc.

So these nutters are going to set up their kangaroo courts and if they can find a couple of "witnesses" and a dozen or so "grand jurors" to agree with a grievance they can do pretty much what they like to enforce their golden sealed warrants against anyone they like, or rather anyone they don't like?

I wonder how much money is collected at these events, they don't show the size of the audience but there do seem to be a fair few and many are vocal.

Someone is going to get hurt soon and not just in the pocket.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

unless tom is using the money from these events to pay off his mortgage
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

And still no one asks why Crawford can't pay his mortgage with a WeRe cheque.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Origen wrote:Guy Taylor was up next who talked a bit about TC case, mentioned he helped someone in Manchester?
Yes, I think he stood there shouting at the TAG police while someone got evicted. Another sov cit victory.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self