UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by midjit-gems »

So where is the frail old man everyone has been banging on about? He's a nasty vile bully of a man who clearly doesn't like losing control of the situation.
I'm actually very surprised he wasn't arrested before, had any of those officers not been in uniform you could easily imagine he would have been given a swift bloodied nose.
For from that video making me feel sorry for them I'm now more sure than ever that he's getting everything he deserves

His behaviour is shocking, Craigs behaviour is shocking, my only sympathy is with the animals and the neighbours
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
SoLongCeylon
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SoLongCeylon »

New Tom video just out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEbWVkEsw9o

On line comments welcome on you tube
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Having watched the new video I hadn't realised Sue was "with child" Suprised she didn't produce in the middle of Fearn Chase.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

You know the accents almost make you forget the Crawford's really are trash.

Oh lord, the irony of Tom's working age daughter telling the cops to get proper jobs. She couldn't chip in a few pounds a month for rent?
Last edited by Jeffrey on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

From Craig Crawfords Youtube Channel

Hank Minigar 8 minutes ago
...... 3 months arrears was all it took for Godsmark to rule against you. Should have kept one months in arrears and avoided the stress. Then carried on the fight with B&B How much of your equity in the house have you lost in costs? I feel sad for you. BTW Bernicia is a clown who hasn't won a thing since they let the retart win the swimming gala in Newcastle Primary School
'Putin's left hand man'
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Very uncomfortable viewing, and very sad too.
I wouldn't critisise Tom for his actions in this video though, God knows he must have been wound up driving back at breakneck speed to see the deed already done.
Losing your home when you were told by your advisors that you have won must have been a shock, especially as he was about to embark on a career helping others in the same situation.
As the ponytail declared in that video, in not so many words, "Toms an adult , if you are looking for someone to blame....."
This will rumble on, but Ceylon will keep well away. Tom should arrest him and bring him to common law justice....or something.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I know I shouldn't laugh but "... One of our chickens has gone missing. "...

Human rights violated? Maybe some of his neighbours, the right to peaceful enjoyment of their property, but not Tom or his family. Maybe the investors in the bank that lent him the money he refused to pay back, but not Tom and Sue who willfully and knowingly put themselves in this position and have no one to blame but themselves.

The more I see of this self serving liar the less I care what happens to him and his obnoxious family.

It does highlight one of the biggest problems with social media, though, the way editing out one side of the argument prevents any chance to reason and talk sense.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

The only victim in this whole event has been the truth. This forum has been quite clinical in exposing the lies fed by Tom's team.
'Putin's left hand man'
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

From the latest video. I've seen some clever editing by Craig Crawford. At one point even Tom points at the house and says "I have a sick dog in there" even though the previous scene shows sue taking the dog out.

Various breaches of section 5 of the public order act, by both Tom and Sue.

Tom tried to grab someone's sunglasses of their face so that's assault.

Both of them could have been arrested straight away, so to me the police were incredibly patient with them.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hardcopy wrote:Very uncomfortable viewing, and very sad too.
I wouldn't critisise Tom for his actions in this video though, God knows he must have been wound up driving back at breakneck speed to see the deed already done.
Losing your home when you were told by your advisors that you have won must have been a shock, especially as he was about to embark on a career helping others in the same situation.
I'm ambivalent. Huge sympathy for the Crawfords at a human level, but they really didn't do themselves any favours with their behaviour. Nasty, abusive and threatening towards people who were carrying out a court order (with considerable tact and patience). Even now in this video, TC is trying to whip up a mob by misrepresenting himself as a victim of injustice. Which he clearly isn't.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Whilst i find the GOODF brigade quite amusing, i do believe the BTBATB page to be far worse regarding bad advice. Most of the remaining support for Tom still festers from that pit. The IQ level over there is in single digits and FMOTL is rife. The page title says it all, they'll stand by anyone as long as they're having ago at a bailiff or a bank, or in Tom's case both.
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Fed up eith the crap on FB so here's a new page for those who want some facts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9107682 ... up_comment
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Syf wrote:From the latest video. . . .Tom tried to grab someone's sunglasses of their [a police officer's] face so that's assault.
Yeah, the cop almost went off on Tom. To his and rest of the cops credit it seems they realized that Tom could go even more psycho and just let him rant. Crawford also shouted a couple of verbal threats of physical violence which the cops ignored.

When the cops got him down the hill and arrested him it looked to me like they did the English version of a bum rush and overwhelmed and cuffed him as soon as he started pushing back at the cops who were leading him to the patty wagon.

Overall the restraint of the cops at the scene was far from disgraceful, as Tom and his supporters claim. The scene made Tom, his family and many of his supporters look like ranting fools.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:
It does highlight one of the biggest problems with social media, though, the way editing out one side of the argument prevents any chance to reason and talk sense.
I see the comments are closed on that vid.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

The more I see, tthe less sympathy I have.

Ceylon has now said he hasn't given him any advice he's an adult can make his own decisions he just supports him

Fresh prince still in hiding

Wesley Ahmed also in hiding

Russell Burton now saying he knew from day 1 he lost due to his clever admin in ca3 telling him. Would this be the same admin who are no longer there because of a row over them saying he'd lost and burton was convinced tom had won???.

What else has to happen before everyone realises they have been well and truly been taken for mugs ?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
There were 3 comments earlier, none of them sympathetic to the cause. I see Tom uses Clive Dunn's picture as his profile photo on Facebook. Ironic really as "they don't like it up 'em" seems to apply to the Crawfords when it comes to the truth.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

midjit-gems wrote:The more I see, tthe less sympathy I have.

Ceylon has now said he hasn't given him any advice he's an adult can make his own decisions he just supports him

Fresh prince still in hiding

Wesley Ahmed also in hiding

Russell Burton now saying he knew from day 1 he lost due to his clever admin in ca3 telling him. Would this be the same admin who are no longer there because of a row over them saying he'd lost and burton was convinced tom had won???.

What else has to happen before everyone realises they have been well and truly been taken for mugs ?
Yes I've noticed Wes has been quiet, whereas Jay Brad has gone into some dark paranoid state going all GCHQ on his crappy page's members lol he posted a message earlier requesting people join if they're having bailiff trouble, but unfortunately the group is closed and only current member's could see it.
'Putin's left hand man'
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
There were 3 comments earlier, none of them sympathetic to the cause. I see Tom uses Clive Dunn's picture as his profile photo on Facebook. Ironic really as "they don't like it up 'em" seems to apply to the Crawfords when it comes to the truth.
I actually find the use of that picture offensive. Clive Dunn was a friend and colleague of some good friends of mine and while he was willingly associated with comedic buffoonery it wasn't the sort of buffoonery that Tom gets up to, to put it another way Clive knew he was acting the idiot while Tom hasn't realised he's being the idiot.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:Fed up eith the crap on FB so here's a new page for those who want some facts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9107682 ... up_comment
Very good, but can you do something about the advert for Thugs4U "Bailiffwatch" on the bottom right side ? The shave-headed yob they've chosen for their representative image is quite apt.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:
YiamCross wrote:... I see Tom uses Clive Dunn's picture as his profile photo on Facebook. Ironic really as "they don't like it up 'em" seems to apply to the Crawfords when it comes to the truth.
I actually find the use of that picture offensive. Clive Dunn was a friend and colleague of some good friends of mine and while he was willingly associated with comedic buffoonery it wasn't the sort of buffoonery that Tom gets up to, to put it another way Clive knew he was acting the idiot while Tom hasn't realised he's being the idiot.
Maybe a word to FB to point out that TC is using a photograph in breech of copyright. They'll make him take it down unless he can show he has a right to use it. Which, unless he was also mates with Clive Dunn, he won't be able to do.