UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by IDIOT »

He was told quite clearly to seek legal advice on his first post on GOODF rather than going along with online forum opinions.

Guess he never had any money to pay for a brief. You know the rest...
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

the strawman has the debt, the flesh and blood own the house and can make the money off it,
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

Craig Crawford
25 mins
They've taken my dads van now!! Which is a separate entity altogether! They can't just take it!!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5311314 ... 830733213/

Not having a good week are they?

Lolz.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I have zero sympathy left for these guys. These are just bald-faced lies now.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Great post on the CA3 page by simon finch, worth taking a look, one respondent is just spitting teeth 'the banks the banks' blah blah blah. Can't post link as my phone hates me :shrug:
'Putin's left hand man'
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:My word this guy (from the video linked by Normal above) is thicker than the trees he's surrounded by. He talks about what Tom did, but states in a comment that he's not interested in facts, which I think is being dishonest, he's not interested in any facts that differ from what he has perceived. From listening to his rambling I have to question if he's taken enough drugs today.
Reminds me of Neil off of The Young Ones - useless, rambling hippy scrounger -

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
#six

Post by #six »

JonnyL wrote:Great post on the CA3 page by simon finch, worth taking a look, one respondent is just spitting teeth 'the banks the banks' blah blah blah. Can't post link as my phone hates me :shrug:
What is CA3? I've seen some abbriviations on here but I don't know what all of them refer to yet.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

BlueBurmese wrote:
Craig Crawford
25 mins
They've taken my dads van now!! Which is a separate entity altogether! They can't just take it!!!

Lolz.
It may be because if they auction the property, the person buying gets everything left in or on the property as part of the auction process. If they have removed the Van it's because they can't sell the property with Tom's stuff on or in it.

As to the arrears issue, yes you did have arrears, it was in the Judgement, you know that thing the world says you lost but you and a couple of crazies keep calling a victory. Here's a tip, people who win in court don't get evicted by the same court.
Warning may contain traces of nut
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

BlueBurmese wrote:
Craig Crawford
25 mins

Lolz.
Wah ?
I'm not on faceache, does Craig have anything else to add ?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

#six wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Great post on the CA3 page by simon finch, worth taking a look, one respondent is just spitting teeth 'the banks the banks' blah blah blah. Can't post link as my phone hates me :shrug:
What is CA3? I've seen some abbriviations on here but I don't know what all of them refer to yet.
Conditional acceptance of debt via a 3 letter response to debt purchase firms who've bought your debt from the original creditor. It attempts to bind a tacit agreement on proof they legally own the debt. It seems one company called Lowells just folds and zero balances the debt After letter one. L14 could enlighten you far more, but it does appear it seems to only work on Lowells.
'Putin's left hand man'
#six

Post by #six »

JonnyL wrote:
#six wrote:
Conditional acceptance of debt via a 3 letter response to debt purchase firms who've bought your debt from the original creditor. It attempts to bind a tacit agreement on proof they legally own the debt. It seems one company called Lowells just folds and zero balances the debt After letter one. L14 could enlighten you far more, but it does appear it seems to only work on Lowells.
Many thanks
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

just a thought, i wonder if Tom has been issued with an injunction preventing him going within a certain distance from fern chase?
'Putin's left hand man'
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

Of course:
It's illegal, rang the police and they're not even bothered!!!
We need feet on the ground REALLY soon!!!!!
We can't lose our cool! We can use this as more energy to push harder
We need to do things BEFORE the auction :) We need to act, and act soon
This is a declaration of war against us, this is them working for the corporations and shitting on us! We need to get our shit together and stop this.. I promise you, if it was for another person.. I'd be EXACTLY the same as I am now
That's fighting talk there from keyboard warrior Crawford. Sounds like there will be a call to action soon.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

CA3 is a facebook group which uses the 3 letters to clear your debts - conditional acceptance - prove I own the debt and I will pay etc.

Started off quite well and lots of success, but has since been linked with response etc, as Ady Sutcliffe who runs Response was an admin on CA3 as well and gone down hill rapidly with most of the decent Admin leaving or getting booted.

Now turned into a Tom Crawford Appreciation page as you are not allowed to discuss Tom losing.

Someone tonight asked someone else if they thought Tom had won and was immediately bombarded with abuse with one member calling him a c**t for asking such a question. The lovely Amanda then weighed in with a comment about how pathetic he was for asking that question and it is because he has small testicles - The person who asked the question was booted from the page! - I know, you can't make this crap up!

I do have the screenshots somewhere lol

I was personally booted from there sometime ago after the judgment was released on their page and a few of us were having a very normal conversation, only for the judgment to be removed to respect Toms privacy!
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

BlueBurmese wrote:
Of course:
It's illegal, rang the police and they're not even bothered!!!
We need feet on the ground REALLY soon!!!!!
We can't lose our cool! We can use this as more energy to push harder
We need to do things BEFORE the auction :) We need to act, and act soon
This is a declaration of war against us, this is them working for the corporations and shitting on us! We need to get our shit together and stop this.. I promise you, if it was for another person.. I'd be EXACTLY the same as I am now
That's fighting talk there from keyboard warrior Crawford. Sounds like there will be a call to action soon.
Thanks. Can't make out why they seized the van though.
#six

Post by #six »

letissier14 wrote:CA3 is a facebook group which uses the 3 letters to clear your debts - conditional acceptance - prove I own the debt and I will pay etc.

Started off quite well and lots of success, but has since been linked with response etc, as Ady Sutcliffe who runs Response was an admin on CA3 as well and gone down hill rapidly with most of the decent Admin leaving or getting booted.

Now turned into a Tom Crawford Appreciation page as you are not allowed to discuss Tom losing.

Someone tonight asked someone else if they thought Tom had won and was immediately bombarded with abuse with one member calling him a c**t for asking such a question. The lovely Amanda then weighed in with a comment about how pathetic he was for asking that question and it is because he has small testicles - The person who asked the question was booted from the page! - I know, you can't make this crap up!

I do have the screenshots somewhere lol

I was personally booted from there sometime ago after the judgment was released on their page and a few of us were having a very normal conversation, only for the judgment to be removed to respect Toms privacy!
this is what I love about those types of sites. They claim they have had their eyes opened yet they remove all reference to different views and force people to see thing exactly their way and their way only.

If what one believes to be true is true then it should be able to stand on its own without isolation from the things that counter it.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

You'll find the van had no tax/insurance, now they've pushed it off his old drive onto the public road i bet the neighbours were in a queue getting through to DVLA to inform them,
'Putin's left hand man'
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Why would the police be bothered and what exactly can they do at this time of night considering he posted it at roughly 10pm and Bailiffs finish for the day at god knows what time.

Amazing how they think people should just drop everything and deal with their needs out of office hours and at the weekend.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

but they took a oath, did you not hear tom telling them in the vid, when he was begging them for help