UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by YiamCross »

Why are these people allowed to carry on giving the finger to the courts in homes they don't pay for, all the while taking money off people for "services" they can't provide?

It does appear that there's much to be gained from shouting loudly even if it's only rubbish as the authorities are afraid to act in the limelight. I can see why those with less education would believe there's something to it all.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: And how exactly would those members of "response" who have billed the bailiff company enforce collection?
Would they send in the bailiffs? :haha:
But they will have their own bailiffs, their own peace officers to back them up and their own common law courts with their own grand juries, but what they won't have is "consent", so it would all be a waste of time wouldn't it. :haha:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

wanglepin wrote:And still no one asks why Crawford can't pay his mortgage with a WeRe cheque.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMssqbxxK_Q
Plenty have asked this on GOODF, sadly the posts rarely survive the hour, I've given up asking myself.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:The man is deluded.

Just watched the first few minutes and he is saying that the judgment handed down to him was a goldmine of information and Guy Taylor is going to explain to everyone how they won now that they understand legalise :brickwall: :brickwall:

He then goes on to say that any future eviction where "RESPONSE" attend, they will write to the bailiff before hand giving them 7 days notice and if the bailiff fails to turn up on the day, every single member of "RESPONSE" who does turn up an eviction will then bill the bailiff company for expenses

You couldn't make this crap up :haha: :haha:
Well, I suppose that puts an end to any theories about TC regaining his sanity and settling with the bank. He's trying to gather the mob around him in preparation for "B Day". Hopefully the bailiffs will not be so silly as to give prior warning of their arrival, or there might be some ugly incidents.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think Tom Crawford is almost finished his hero's journey transformation from victim to guru. Next, he'll write a book called "Winning by Losing" and hit the sovereign lecture circuit.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Two days ago Ceylon wrote this:
tom has done no deal he does not need to as he won

yes he is still in his home

if he HAD lost they would of had him out within a week

its getting close to 23/07/2015 and bumping said he will be out on 23/05/2015 then after that date he said 23/06/2015 now that has come and gone he said defiantly be out on 23/07/2015 and if not he will say sorry.

lets see if he is man enough to admit he was wrong

not long to go now for him and drilla
So, come on, Ceylon. Let's see if you are man enough to admit you were wrong.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I doubt they will ever admit they were wrong. They believe they are right, and that everyone else is now commiting Fraud or criminal acts, bu not respecting the law and legal decision issued by the court.

It is not that they are wrong, it is that the coruption in the system allows them to act above the law... Or so they would like us to believe.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote:I doubt they will ever admit they were wrong. They believe they are right, and that everyone else is now commiting Fraud or criminal acts, bu not respecting the law and legal decision issued by the court.

It is not that they are wrong, it is that the coruption in the system allows them to act above the law... Or so they would like us to believe.

Yep. That's their story and they're sticking to it. They're trying to recruit "Peace Officers" to overthrow the system (Peacekeeperhq@outlook.com to sign up). Oh, and a grand jury to make it all legitimate. Anyone want to volunteer for a place on the grand jury? You have to keep it secret, though, because of some reason I couldn't quite get to before my brain seized up.

I can see this turning into a riot if things go on the way they are.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

We now go over to our correspondent in Nottingham, where there seems to be some movement in the ongoing Success!!!1!!!! story of Mr Tom Crawford following his court action against Bradford & Bingley.
Wanglepin what can you tell us?
Well it’s been an interesting morning here in Fearn Chase , Brian.
Earlier I spoke to a member Mr Crawford’s legal team Mr Ebert of Ebert Taylor & Bernicia Forensics at Law
I asked Mr Ebert as Mr Crawford’s representative what did he think of the situation now that he had time to reflect ?
He told me
“Well this is fantastic news. The bailiffs and the crown have now been caught in the act of stealing Mr Crawford’s home, while his dog was suffering from a rare canine disease which shows this to be a precedent set in all repossession situations when looked at forensically”.We have got them right where we want them and Mr Crawford only owes me another £100.00 for today's attendance. Lovely jubbly,thank you very much".

Mr Crawford, seemed to be absent at the onset of the bailiffs return but appeared later where I asked him, is what is happening today going to change your stance that Bradford & Bingley have lost their claim on the property at Fearn Chase?
Crawford chose not to address my question but instead addressing his supporters, he said his "dog had been ill and was now dying", but did not comment on the bailiff situation as he "could not see any bailiffs boarding up the property" he believes he still owns, and informed his supporters “ I am going nowhere”.

I then spoke to the gentleman leading the support for the Crawford’s, Mr Roger Hayes of the British Constitution Group who told me “Bradford& Bingley have now opened a door, but have closed the doors at 3 Fearn Chase along with the windows which are now boarded up. This simply means that Mr Crawford and his dear wife Sue can all lodge at Mark Haining ‘s aka Ceylon home believed to be just a few miles from Mr Crawford’s former home in Stamford Road .

I was then faced full on by a man shouting "me, me , me, ask me , ask me, calling himself Ceylon and begging to be interviewed as he was a close adviser to Mr. Crawford and knew the family well. This man we later learned was Mark Haining Ceylon, the leading member of a debt site called Please, Get Into More Debt Fee. It Will Only Cost You £7.00 and A Lot More If You Take On Our Advice, who was happy to tell me that "the bailiffs had now taken possession of 3 Fearn Chase".He went on;

“Isn’t it fantastic!!!1!!!!? he said, they have boarded up ALL ENTRTY INTO THE PROPERTY !!!1!!!!, what a success!!!1!!!!. People should now take note that bankers and the courts are now under notice that the next time they legally repossess someone’s property that I will be there in support shouting “ I WILL ARREST YOU! And I will shout this 15 TIMES !!!1!!!! if needs be from far up the road.
I asked Mr Mark Haining Ceylon, had he arrested anyone, ever, before? He told me, “ no, but I have threatened to do it many times, Indeed, go to my web site you will see I have shouted `I will arrest you’ many times. Take today, I have shouted it at least 15 TIMES IN 15 Minutes!!!1!!!! you do the math"
He also informed me that “Mr Crawford could afford to buy his home 15 TIMES OVER!!!1!!!!!, but had set a trap for Bradford & Bingley to catch them in the act of stealing his home”, it was “all a cunning plan” as he put it.
Mr Crawford was last seen leaving Fearn Chase with what appeared to be a pack away tent and camping equipment.
Back to you Brian.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

cheers for the link wangle

arrest happening live!!!

http://t.co/lPfqW90I4l
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

quick question, who is liable for the policing bill for today? will it be added onto B&B's costs that get passed onto Tom?
'Putin's left hand man'
#six

Post by #six »

JonnyL wrote:cheers for the link wangle

arrest happening live!!!

Thugs... The lot of them.

Oh. And to clarify... I don't mean the police :D
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

But, but they won.....

Going to be interesting to see what they say then again i guess they are all in Nottingham so won't be posting until tonight.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

#six wrote:

arrest happening live!!!

Thugs... The lot of them.

Oh. And to clarify... I don't mean the police :D
lolol best thing I've watched since the beginning of time.
'Putin's left hand man'
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Origen wrote:But, but they won.....

Going to be interesting to see what they say then again i guess they are all in Nottingham so won't be posting until tonight.
And by the looks of it, some may end up being detained, which may make it take even longer to get some of the postings. Watching the feed now, nice to see the Police preventing the Mob from doing anything really...

As I type, looks like the Van is starting to fill... : :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

While it I feel a bit sad for Tom, it is tempered by the fact he brought this on himself.

JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Are people on here familiar with 'Jones town' and 'Waco' because this baffon would blend right in. Imagine these idiots if guns were legal.

Michael OBernicia
Just now
Another update from M O'D: 60 police just assaulted all who stood in their way, arresting three people for alleged obstruction of an officer of the crown, so that the licensed pirates in the vans-full of stolen property could drive around the resistance and flee from the street like the cockroaches they undoubtedly are. The number-plate of the Cookson's Transport white swag van is L14 MCT [tel: 01253 725784]; the white van that followed is registered as JK11 0HE. The drivers and the company liable for their actions should be notified that they are engaged in the criminal transportation of stolen goods and chattels and have no defence or insurance available to them if they refuse to give the property back to the rightful owners without delay. They are believed to be headed for either Burnley or Lytham St. Annes and may be arrested at any point along the way to prevent further crimes being committed. DO NOT LET THIS DETER YOU FROM TURNING OUT TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT - NUMBERS NEEDED MORE NOW THAN EVER.
'Putin's left hand man'
guilty

Post by guilty »

arrest happening live!!!

Nottinghamshire Tourist Office says:
Visit Nottinghamshire for a weekend break or a day out with the kids at top attractions. See world class sport, amazing live performances, excellent nightlife and cutting edge art in some outstanding venues.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Michael OBernicia
You mean to say, the idiot who lost Tom's house?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

watch a freeman admitting he actually pays council tax, all of his life apparently :haha: :haha: :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/mark.westbury. ... =2&theater

and this one is good
https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=55957D93
Last edited by JonnyL on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Putin's left hand man'