vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

MEGAPHONE MICKEY and his MOTORISEDCHUM.

Post by vampireLOREN »

Just a thought that maybe this Chap deserves his own thread
I have to feel for what may have happened to this man as a child. I imagine the
damage he has carried throughout his life has bought him to this time and sadly
to this place. I do also feel he has been led into this action by dangerous forces
My thoughts are this man is a Danger to people.
This is escalating, its building up something is going to happen.
https://youtu.be/KX-NZrMqSfI
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Re: MEGAPHONE MICKEY and his MOTORISEDCHUM.

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:Just a thought that maybe this Chap deserves his own thread
to this place. I do also feel he has been led into this action by dangerous forces
I am not sure if a thread is appropriate for this subject or not. I feel slightly reluctant given the subject matter and that it is not really anything to do with typical freeman / common law rhetoric although many of those involved clearly adhere to that nonsense too.

There are lots of this kind of video featuring Mickey on Ceylon's channel. I have no evidence to suggest that Mickey is not entirely sincere in his claims but something about his story doesn't ring true. I appreciate that an abuse victim might feel very intensely about what happened to them but would he really abandon an apparently nice life and wife in America just to stand outside Council offices with a megaphone?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Just a thought that maybe this Chap deserves his own thread
I am not sure if a thread is appropriate for this subject or not. I feel slightly reluctant given the subject matter and that it is not really anything to do with typical freeman / common law rhetoric although many of those involved clearly adhere to that nonsense too.

There are lots of this kind of video featuring Mickey on Ceylon's channel. I have no evidence to suggest that Mickey is not entirely sincere in his claims but something about his story doesn't ring true. I appreciate that an abuse victim might feel very intensely about what happened to them but would he really abandon an apparently nice life and wife in America just to stand outside Council offices with a megaphone?
Norm, I would understand if people want the thread deleted. It just struck me that this is all going to end badly.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Simply because something is going to end badly doesn't mean we should single out Mickey Summers for any special attention. He's a victim here, quite possibly more than once, if his claims about being abused are true (and I have seen no reason to believe that they are not) then he was a victim of torrid depraved and plainly wrong acts in his youth. Now he is still being abused by Ceylon, this time in the guise of friendship, to further Ceylon's "paedo's everywhere" agenda. Ceylon doesn't care if Mickey gets justice or not, he wants him to make noise.

Mickey is unfortunate, he's not being helped by Ceylon and this is causing him to lose whatever coping strategies he has employed in the past to deal with the abuse. I feel that watching him is watching a life unravel in a most unjust and unfair manner. He does not need our scorn, nor do I think that he deserves it.

His behaviour is unfortunate, but I do not believe it is entirely being done by his choice. If we are to point a finger at the person behind Mickey Summers stunts, that finger would in my opinion belong to Ceylon. We already have a thread to discuss that individual and this one would only add to confusion and possibly create an impression that we are somehow opposed to the victims of Paedophiles. We are not. We are opposed to those who take advantage of others and opposed to scams.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:Simply because something is going to end badly doesn't mean we should single out Mickey Summers for any special attention. He's a victim here, quite possibly more than once, if his claims about being abused are true (and I have seen no reason to believe that they are not) then he was a victim of torrid depraved and plainly wrong acts in his youth. Now he is still being abused by Ceylon, this time in the guise of friendship, to further Ceylon's "paedo's everywhere" agenda. Ceylon doesn't care if Mickey gets justice or not, he wants him to make noise.

Mickey is unfortunate, he's not being helped by Ceylon and this is causing him to lose whatever coping strategies he has employed in the past to deal with the abuse. I feel that watching him is watching a life unravel in a most unjust and unfair manner. He does not need our scorn, nor do I think that he deserves it.

His behaviour is unfortunate, but I do not believe it is entirely being done by his choice. If we are to point a finger at the person behind Mickey Summers stunts, that finger would in my opinion belong to Ceylon. We already have a thread to discuss that individual and this one would only add to confusion and possibly create an impression that we are somehow opposed to the victims of Paedophiles. We are not. We are opposed to those who take advantage of others and opposed to scams.
Peanut, I am perfectly happy to pull the thread out and delete. But Mickey is an adult he is an active member of The Notty clan appearing as and when required. I tried to show some compassion and actually feel he is being led but have no real knowledge as to the facts.
The problems he causes and the words he uses are his own. He is getting very near the point of causing danger to others. I have no desire to see any misfortune come the way of Mickey Summers nor to anyone he might persecute.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I do see your point. Indeed Mickey is capable of making his own choices and is responsible for what will happen to him because of them. I anticipate that he will be served a restraining order preventing him from approaching council officials soon enough. I think Mickey may either harm another or himself in one of his stunts. Certainly they have caused distress.

But at the same time he isn't pursuing a Sovcit agenda or promoting GOOFy schemes and I just feel that he isn't that worthy a target for our attention. We don't have anything to debunk or frauds to warn people against. He hasn't done much wrong aside from how he has decided to conduct his campaign for justice.

Their are a great many people like Mickey who have found themselves in the same situation. They have also conducted protests like this, the only reason Mickey has come to our attention is because Ceylon is pulling his strings. Without Ceylon's involvement I doubt any of us would have heard of Mr Summers or his allegations.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

PeanutGallery wrote:Simply because something is going to end badly doesn't mean we should single out Mickey Summers for any special attention. He's a victim here, quite possibly more than once, if his claims about being abused are true (and I have seen no reason to believe that they are not) then he was a victim of torrid depraved and plainly wrong acts in his youth. Now he is still being abused by Ceylon, this time in the guise of friendship, to further Ceylon's "paedo's everywhere" agenda. Ceylon doesn't care if Mickey gets justice or not, he wants him to make noise.

Very well put & totally agree peanut. Mickey, likewise Tom are being played & to their detriment which is making the problem worse. Whilst i agree, there may be a case of wrongdoing, what exactly is this point to all this other than make Haining look a knight in shining armour? My advice to mickey is let it go & get back over the pond to fulfil your life & not let the likes of Haining brainwash you into a spiders web of legalities.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Well done to the Notts Inspector, excellent style of firm, good-humoured engagement. What a shower of malcontents, eh? None of them making any useful contribution to society, just wandering around causing petty disruption.

The Stevie Wonder impersonator in the electric cart is especially obnoxious. She seems to think that the social workers in the building can be prosecuted for saying that they felt threatened by the incident.

Hilarious comments - well done to all of you...!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

PeanutGallery wrote:I do see your point. Indeed Mickey is capable of making his own choices and is responsible for what will happen to him because of them. I anticipate that he will be served a restraining order preventing him from approaching council officials soon enough. I think Mickey may either harm another or himself in one of his stunts. Certainly they have caused distress.

But at the same time he isn't pursuing a Sovcit agenda or promoting GOOFy schemes and I just feel that he isn't that worthy a target for our attention. We don't have anything to debunk or frauds to warn people against. He hasn't done much wrong aside from how he has decided to conduct his campaign for justice.

Their are a great many people like Mickey who have found themselves in the same situation. They have also conducted protests like this, the only reason Mickey has come to our attention is because Ceylon is pulling his strings. Without Ceylon's involvement I doubt any of us would have heard of Mr Summers or his allegations.
Good call. Pull this.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Is that Mark Haining I can hear in the background (where else) making snide comments and giggling like a school girl. I also again notice that he hasn't put his name to this video either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX-NZrM ... e=youtu.be
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

VampireLOREN, check you PM's. I just sent you one.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I had a PM discussion with the VampireLOREN and we agreed the topic is not really appropriate for Quatloos. However, since the subject of the thread is consorting with well known British Freeman types, something could eventually happen that makes it relevant. So I'm going to lock the discussion to bar new posts from being made to it. If something occurs to make it relevant, I'll unlock it. However I'm a fairly new moderator and haven't figured out how all of my god-like powers work so it may take me a bit to get it figured out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs