Cilla Golightly Marshall

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Cilla Golightly Marshall

Post by letissier14 »

I posted this on Beat the Bailiffs and banks facebook page earlier

Have said this before and I will say it again. We will not beat the government, banks, bailiff's etc by just opposing or fighting them. To beat them, we must play the game in their own system. We need to cut off their air supply.

If you have a bank account that you pay a monthly fee, you need to stop it. There is no need to pay them anything.

Make sure you have 2 bank accounts at least (with different banks). 1 for any money coming in and 1 for any money going out. Keep them separate, that way if you have wages/benefits coming in, you know the bank wont be able to take your money. Use internet banking and transfer money from incoming account to outgoing account when you need to.

Keep direct debits to a minimum and where possible use standing orders. If you know a payment is not going to be met, then cancel the DD before so you don't get charged by the bank.

Do not get an overdraft under any circumstances.

If you use a credit card, make sure you pay it off in full every month or at least as much as you can afford. Never take a cash advance from a credit card as you will be charged a higher interest rate. Only use them for real emergencies and not for buying a new tv or games console unless like I said you can pay it off in full the following month. If it is not a necessity then don't buy it. Save up for it as it will be cheaper in the long run.

Be aware: A £2000 credit card debt with Capital One will take approx 25 years to pay off using minimum payments.

If you get a parking fine/council tax liability order/court fine/ccj etc and you can't afford to pay it in one go make sure you fill in a Income and expenditure form and hand it to the court (yes - you need to to attend court, don't bury your head in the sand and ignore) You will be amazed how little you can pay back per week/month and this will stop it going to the bailiff's and cut off their outrageous fees.

If you get into trouble over a debt, talk to the creditor first and explain you situation to them. They are obligated to help you

Just doing some little things like above can really make a massive difference.But please remember you do have to take responsibility for your own actions and by doing so you will take control of your finances over time.

-----------------------------------------------

These are the replies:

Baron David Ward This is what happans when you do it right. You become the holder in due course of a £20 million lien.
http://discovertheevidence.org/download ... of-a-lien/

Carol Lucas I would love to hear of anyone who has taken out a Lien against someone who has 'wronged' them. How easy is it to do & are they successful? Can't find much out online.
3 hrs · Like

Mark Taylor same here ....carol....
3 hrs · Like

Cilla Golightly Marshall If we could all inform our councils that all legislation is null and void as the Vatican 2 document is now in probate owing to Vatican 3 having been written which has no legislative requirement ie the people can sign under Vatican 3 if they choose to which is under Jesus Christ not the wicked monarch.
2 hrs · Edited · Like

Baron David Ward Carol Lucas Mark Taylor Cilla Golightly Marshall I just posted a link to exactly what you are asking for. How hard does it have to get??? What do I have to do?? Left mouse button click the link. Create an account, Login and download hor harts desire. It is Free.
2 hrs · Like

Carol Lucas Already done that Baron. Just don't understand how these things work.
2 hrs · Like

Baron David Ward It is not always self evident on the fist or second reading. The more times you read it the moor you will see.
2 hrs · Like

Cilla Golightly Marshall yes I just read it 3 times, so as she hasnt been able to lawfully contest it that proves she is not fit and proper...excellent made me smile David.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Baron David Ward People come back to me weeks after I have said something. Weeks even months later the light goes on. Then you get a bing moment. The moor you have the quicker they come. The more lights go on. I have to were shades.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Cilla Golightly Marshall I'll post it in the Christ is back but the media are censoring it group. We are signing Pope Benedict's announcement IN CHRISTUM CREDUNT which puts us under Christ's jurisdiction.
2 hrs · Like

Baron David Ward The Canon Law does not extend beyond the walls of the vatican. Unless you are a minister of the church. All of Cannon law came to an end with the 112th pope. So that jurisdiction that you where never under in the fist place has gone. SO do not sign anything.
2 hrs · Like

Cilla Golightly Marshall We are doing this with Christ Himself He has taken lawful ownership of the Vatican and the British throne with unrebutted claims.
2 hrs · Like

Baron David Ward Strainge how I did not get that memo from Christ. I will have to give him a call.
2 hrs · Like · 2

Cilla Golightly Marshall Fabulous. You can contact Him through me I am running the Christ is back group and have direct contact with Him. Adam Yates has power of attorney to act on His behalf in this country and assisting with the legal/lawful setup. It would be useful to have you in the group actually David. Unfortunate that the media are censuring what is going on. Christ is in Papua New Guinea currently being crowned King.
2 hrs · Like

Baron David Ward I have my own hotline. Beware of fals profits. The second comming is all around you. Not in one man.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Cilla Golightly Marshall He is back as a flesh man He is back He is Christ as the Father already proven by His blood, the scars of the crucifixion on His body today. Recognised at St Michaels Cathedral, Shimla, announced by Pope Benedict, accepted by ALL the people of PNG and Fiji accepted by my local churches, documents have been served on the Queen etc etc etc
2 hrs · Edited · Like

Peter Grainger Any pictures of this new christ for me to have a look at please Cilla?
2 hrs · Like · 1

Baron David Ward Then you never learned anything from christ direct teachings. Go back and read it again. "That which I have done you can do also and much moor" Stop externalising that which you are.
2 hrs · Like · 1

Cilla Golightly Marshall Christ's direct teachings???? Are you referring to the masonic construct known as the KJV?
2 hrs · Like

Peter Grainger I just need some pictures to satisfy my own curiosity, not debates, when is he being crowned King and any info on why he chose PNG?
2 hrs · Like · 1

Cilla Golightly Marshall Peter Ive inboxed you the link to the info x
2 hrs · Like

Gordon Letissier Can an admin explain why a post about common sense approach to helping with debt has been hijacked by the second coming of God and the nonsensical £20 million lien nonsense. If I wanted devine intervention on my post I would have posted in the forum of the local church and not on beat the banks and bailiffs
21 mins · Like · 1

Cilla Golightly Marshall In order to overcome the present corrupt system the document Vatican 3 has been written to override (overreach) Vatican 2. I am doing my best to help people to overcome their debts by informing you that there is a new system in place which people can place themselves in ie Christ's jurisdiction rather than the Crown's jurisdiction. I havent hijacked anything with the 'second coming of God' I am simply providing the information which can help people to overcome the current corrupt system. The media wont inform us so it is those of us 'in the know' who are having to bring the information to the masses in whatever way we can.

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
vampireLOREN

Re: Cilla Golightly Marshall

Post by vampireLOREN »

letissier14 wrote:I posted this on Beat the Bailiffs and banks facebook page earlier

If
-----------------------------------------------

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Ummmm, that is the advice a site really concerned with helping those in debt should advise, I appreciate your effort in compiling the post. The reality of GoodF is avoiding paying in the first place, maybe its time for an alternative site to start. I do try to look at GoodF with an open mind. Thank You for sharing this.
Last edited by vampireLOREN on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

letissier14 welcome to Quatloos. I do think, however, that you are preaching the wrong sermon to the wrong choir.

Most of what you posted is common sense, which means it will go right over the heads of all the Goodfers.

I fail to see how not paying bankers is going to be accomplished by having TWO accounts, since you will then have two accounts that can potentially charge you fees.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Yes, welcome, letissier14. That was a nice sensible post.

I would add that IHMO many people have debt problems because they have bought into the consumer culture and have to have lots of things, the latest things and over the years have become dependent on the shopper's high.

I say more time with a book. . .not a nook, they cost too much money.

More time in the garden and out hunting . . .and less time at the grocery store.

Limit your TV time and get out and exercise. . .it cuts down on medical bills.

Live simple.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:These are the replies:

Baron David Ward This is what happans when you do it right. You become the holder in due course of a £20 million lien.

Cilla Golightly Marshall If we could all inform our councils that all legislation is null and void as the Vatican 2 document is now in probate owing to Vatican 3 having been written which has no legislative requirement ie the people can sign under Vatican 3 if they choose to which is under Jesus Christ not the wicked monarch.
Hilarious. "Baron David Ward" is a pathetic, scruffy old man peddling OCPA nonsense, but he was left gasping by Cilla's special message about the risen messiah (follow the gourd!!).

Unfortunately there seems to be no firewall to keep these loonies out - all I can suggest is that you share your good advice on more sensible sites like legalbeagles or consumer action group.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Please :!:

When replying to a post, it isn 't necessary to copy/quote the entire original posting.

If one is commenting on the ENTIRE original post, the response should stand on its own.

However, if the response is in regards to a specific selection of the leading post, it is RECOMMENDED to quote the relevant portion to simplify things for the readers.

Remember all those poor electrons who have to go scurrying around to carry our messages to the world. Don't make them work too hard.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

AndyK wrote:Remember all those poor electrons who have to go scurrying around to carry our messages to the world. Don't make them work too hard.
Personally I ascribe to the theory that their is only one electron in the whole universe. It's just very very busy being everywhere at the same time.
Warning may contain traces of nut
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Just seen this on the open Facebook page of Council Tax is unlawful

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5660726 ... 2/?fref=nf

Cilla Golightly Marshall
4 hrs
Hi chaps. All legislation became null and void in March 2013 when the returned Christ wrote the Vatican 3 document (Vatican 2 was the control document for the Crown and Government and is now in probate). You are free to inform your councils etc that all legislation is null and void and refer them to the 'Christ is back but the media are censoring it' group on here so that they can view for themselves the Vatican 3 document and Pope Benedict's announcement that Christ is back. As the returned Christ's disciple I will be happy to confirm the news to them for you. Hope this helps xx

Wayne Mould What exactly is this in reference to tho?
4 hrs · Like

Leigh Tetlow What????????
4 hrs · Like

Cilla Golightly Marshall If any of you are struggling with council tax issues you are free to inform them that their legislation became null and void in March 2013 owing to Christ being back and written the Vatican 3 document x
4 hrs · Like

Cilla Golightly Marshall Yes its a surprise to everyone but it will become normal soon enough xx
4 hrs · Like

Followed by another 30 odd comments lol

Apparently this is her facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/874242082599818/
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh good grief! She's certifiable!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

If you have a bank account that you pay a monthly fee, you need to stop it. There is no need to pay them anything.
Can't really discuss common sense solutions without it crossing over into politics inevitably. Problem with the "no monthly fee" advice is, those accounts usually require at least ten grand in deposits and only using e-banking. Being financially responsible is a lot easier if you've already got money and regular income, which excludes most of the people we cover.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is this anything to do with this screed of utter crap on Poe's facebook page?
By order of Pope Francis, all attorneys, all clerks, every member of the judicial system operating these frauds and oppressions became 100% individually and commercially liable as of September 1, 2013.

The banking cartels and governmental services corporations have been given three years to clean up their acts from top to bottom, to come into compliance with the Original Equity contract owed to the Americans, and to stop operating in criminal default.
I've done a 'highlight / search google' on the above and it's a c/p from elsewhere but I have to admit I don't have a scooby what it's supposed to mean.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think this has something to do with the Pope trying to clean up the Vatican bank. He did some order (or whatever popes do) a couple of years ago. SovCit's took this to mean that it applied to all banks everywhere.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

It seems she's related to the risen christ or something-

" Pope Benedict was beaten and locked in the Vatican March 2013 for daring to announce Christ's return on TV. Two witnesses are still missing assumed dead. Christ was reborn to earth in 1944, this information kept from us by the elites.

Christ (the soul of the universe that is Yahweh) embodied as Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall is Sri Krishna the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the 10th incarnation of Buddha, Pahani the True White Brother of the Hopi, Yahweh, the 12th Imam Medhi the End Times Caliph of the Shi'ah Muslims. "

And not just Jesus but a whole one man pantheon of the holy. It goes on but the will to carry on breathing was slipping away from before I could wade through all of it so I gave up.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:It seems she's related to the risen christ or something-
I believe she considers herself to be Mrs Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y_0KgCJR-k
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote:It seems she's related to the risen christ or something-
I believe she considers herself to be Mrs Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y_0KgCJR-k
this is clearly ridiculous. everybody knows the son of god is david icke. he said so himself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyrHZCksDM

now if you could kindly keep your religions 300 meters from my laws that would be great. the deville made me say that.
peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I can't work out whether they're totally batshit crazy or incredibly subtle and clever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc

I mean, no one could be so stupid as to not see why Brian ought to have changed his name before coming on as the new messiah, could they? I mean, the only thing more stupid than that would be, say, invent a bank where people pay real money in return for a worthless energy based currency and that's surely beyond the bounds of possibility, isn't it?

I'm with Einstein on this one. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As someone once said, "Never underestimate the power of pure native stupidity when it comes to selling something", case(s) in point. The Pope did indeed issue a proclamation regarding banking, that referred soley to the Vatican Bank which is an entire clusterbunny all of its own, but it doesn't apply outside of the Church. Being functionally illiterate is a great help when it comes to misconstruing things you don't understand anyway. Cilla has used her head to stop a wall once too many times.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Cilla Golightly Marshall now goes by the name of Haylee Bonnell after having her first account closed by Facebook

Her latest ramblings

Proclamation and notice of claim to Queen Elizabeth ll

https://www.scribd.com/doc/114712942/Br ... izabeth-II

Lord Jesus has returned and this is his testament

https://www.scribd.com/doc/224673660/Th ... -Testament
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Is Lord Jesus here here to intervene in her finance disputes?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

SteveUK wrote:Is Lord Jesus here here to intervene in her finance disputes?
Apparently the LORD can give you a letter to give to the council to discharge your council tax, according to her!