Another GOOFY numpty

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Another GOOFY numpty

Post by mufc1959 »

He's tried the Spaniard 'void mortgage' argument with the lender, lost at the FOS and is now in court using the same tactics, despite strong counsel from others not to follow that path.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Yw8ac9Viko
And irrespective of the outcome, they ain't getting a f**king penny from us. End of.
No, but they'll get your house.
:violin:
AiusLocutius
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Another GOOFY numpty

Post by AiusLocutius »

mufc1959 wrote:He's tried the Spaniard 'void mortgage' argument with the lender, lost at the FOS and is now in court using the same tactics, despite strong counsel from others not to follow that path.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Yw8ac9Viko
And irrespective of the outcome, they ain't getting a f**king penny from us. End of.
No, but they'll get your house.
:violin:
This truly is distressing. I've seen this first hand. The power of a youtube video can destroy all reason. No matter what you may scream in their ear, a youtube video holds some sort of magical spell.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Sadly another case of "money being created from thin air freeman garbo". This is the problem with freeman beliefs & the dangerous snowball effect sites like goofy have on desperate gullible suckers. It slightly saddens me but one has to question the IQ of any individual going down this reckless route to rid themselves of debt.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The hole Banking is a Fraud, all they do is magic up money with a signature, is getting a bit old.

I am sure the bank didn't magic up 40k worth of expenses on their credit cards that they no longer owed, after paying them off with a loan.

They agreed to the terms of repayment when they took out the credit/loan. This amount isn't a mystery. If they felt they didn't owe any debt, why did they bother to pay off tehir cards?

Oh well, another house lost to stupidity.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

My perspective:
  • 1: Him and his wife know they took on the debt themselves - in the beginning by spending money off a credit card they did not have for goods and services they otherwise would have had to wait to acquire.
  • 2: He and his wife both know they owe the debt - they know that they did nothing to earn the funds beyond agreeing to the terms of the debt.
  • 3: They both know real money was spent - even if that knowledge is buried deep inside. They know that because they know the basic principal that "if real money was not provided to the seller of the house then they do not own the house, the previous owner who sold it to them does".
With those facts, front and center, and indisputable:
  • The fact they are trying to get out of the debt while owning the goods the debt paid for is clear evidence* they are deliberately committing fraud.
I say clear evidence - that's in relation to myself and my perspective, not the Law. The Law in any given jurisdiction may require more.

As a result, I have no sympathy for them or the future loss of their house. They've chosen the path they are on. What's more damning is that they'll likely not deviate in the slightest from the path they've chosen.

Everyone is capable for learning from their mistakes, making different choices for a better outcome. Strangely: the common behavior of OPCA litigants seems to be the opposite.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

:haha:
  • 1. You must in FULL demonstrate the ORIGIN and HISTORY of the MONIES you state on the alleged CCA between us.
  • 2. You must show PRIOR TITLE
I doubt he himself can provide evidence of that for each of the 3 nickles in his piggy bank at home.

A money value transferred into account X you can trace back to the source.

A money value transferred out of account X you can trace to where it went.

But... to account for dollar serial number 987654321 - and whence it came from and whence it went including through 3rd parties that you would not have any authority to enforce co-operation of: Not going to happen. And I seriously doubt that's required by any Law.

Of course, given how the OPCA group doesn't actually use words in the definitions normal society does I could easily be misunderstanding what is meant by "full origin and history".

To follow the history of that specific dollar back to your mother, sure easy enough. To the store that gave her that dollar as part of change.... maybe - but only if that was the only dollar in her purse between those two transactions. Beyond that - good luck.

Given I hold the view that most people are choosing the OPCA route because they were specifically looking for a way to defraud "the system" - it comes as no surprise they would want to place requirements on someone that can't possibly be met even by themselves.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Oh my:
chalkiex wrote:This is the part where I really need the help of someone who's further down the rabbit hole than I am.
I'm .... stunned that he would ask for help from "someone who's further down the rabbit hole" - admitting he views himself as "down the rabbit hole".

Either he has no knowledge at all of the meaning behind the phrase and it's relation to Lewis Carrolls work "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" ...

or

it's even more amazing he'd put himself in that context and somehow view that as part of reality.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think this thread helps to show the danger of these internet guru's

This person has listened to the claims of Simon the white rabbit (anyone else thinking ann summers). When o'spanardo himself actually pays his mortgage in cash. He posted a video once on youtube in which he admitted. Since then, he has been slowly deleting all of his video's - just in time to make cash grab via his website to sell the same video's on dvd.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hyrion wrote:Oh my:
chalkiex wrote:This is the part where I really need the help of someone who's further down the rabbit hole than I am.
I'm .... stunned that he would ask for help from "someone who's further down the rabbit hole" - admitting he views himself as "down the rabbit hole".

Either he has no knowledge at all of the meaning behind the phrase and it's relation to Lewis Carrolls work "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" ...

or

it's even more amazing he'd put himself in that context and somehow view that as part of reality.
Someone should really tell Chelkiex that Simon the great sage of void mortgages, pays his mortgage in cash like a good little boy

One of the other great sage's of void mortgages on GOODF is Eggie, who helped a number of people to lose their homes - anyone else remember www.voidmortgage.com and the lamb case
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

The very same guy has commented on the POE thread...
Me thinks he needs to make his mind up. :roll:
mufc1959 wrote:
AiusLocutius wrote:What's revealing here is the level of dissatisfaction from those who have signed up, all of this is only just being kept from boiling over into the main forums.

It's the dying days as those who opted in are now already feeling conned but are using there unity to temporarily hold on to the false belief.
I think that dissatisfaction might rise to new levels once the CCJs and possession orders start being issued against Peter's customers.
#six

Post by #six »

Another GOOFER I would be happy to see lose their home.

I'm all for supporting people who get into financial difficulty but not people who think they can borrow money yet no debt being owed.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

It looks like chalkiex has not been quite open or honest about her (Miss G) plight. (Tom Crawford all over again). I notice she has representation by a Mr H. Maybe some freeman nut case who has put her on the right path to SUCCESS !!1!!!!
aarons1950 has found the court’s ombudsman decision and has now called out chalkiex as being a lair.
http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.uk/v ... leID=70835
aarons1950
What do I think - I think you lied to us because you said blatently up this thread that they hadnt' told you you could appeal to an ombusman, but its there in black and white that you were told you could, you just put on here two pages of there letter and left of the last page where they said you could appeal and then made out you hadnt' been told about it. So this makes me doubt anything else youv'e said. And I found it where all the FSO decisions are on there database you just have to search for a key word to find whatever you want and I just put in Paragon.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... YzugjTF98E
This could turn out to be Mark Haining Ceylon's salvation.
'Everyone on the bus were off for a day out to Miss G's' with Taylor and Ebert in tow. To later be joined by General Roger Hayes.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Hyrion wrote:Oh my:

or

Agreed.

And in the FoTL / Sov Cit reality further down the rabbit hole usually leads to the snake pit - not that they can tell the difference any more.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hyrion wrote:
I think it's more likely a Matrix reference than an Alice one.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I have reviewed everything Mr H has provided and confirm that I’m familiar with the arguments put forward by him in support of his contention that there is no valid loan agreement between Paragon and Miss G. The arguments, in my view, have no basis in law, logic or common sense...... . I am fully aware of the discussions on various internet forums about whether or not banks actually have any money to lend or whether all money is illusory and the rather convoluted arguments in support of these theories...... To my knowledge, no court or tribunal in the UK has found in favour of a borrower who has attempted to have a loan agreement written off or a legal charge set aside using the type of arguments put forward by Mr H.......
If no arrangement to repay the arrears can be reached, Paragon may have no option but to take possession action. I sincerely hope that situation does not arise, but if it does, I would suggest Miss G takes legal advice from a qualified solicitor before attempting to defend any possession action using the arguments she has raised here in her complaint. my final decision
My decision is that I do not uphold this complaint. Under the rules of the Financial Ombudsman Service, I am required to ask Miss G to accept or reject my decision before 23 February 2015.
Jan O’Leary
ombudsman
http://www.ombudsman-decisions.org.uk/v ... leID=70835
That’s a SUCCESS!!!1!!!! then
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

longdog wrote:I think it's more likely a Matrix reference than an Alice one.
Yeeaaaaa..... that's not any more reflective of reality then Alice.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hyrion wrote:
longdog wrote:I think it's more likely a Matrix reference than an Alice one.
Yeeaaaaa..... that's not any more reflective of reality then Alice.
How very dare you... The Matrix is an documentary :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I remember a black cat in The Matrix but a white rabbit..? I'm sure I would have noticed since pretty much everything else was black.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I think there was a rabbit. Tattooed on Trinity, maybe. And come to think of it, wasn't Neo told to follow the rabbit and then he sees Trinity in a night club or something? It's been a long time since I've seen it, clearly.

Plus, there were a ton of Alice references in Matrix, so there's that.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:
I have reviewed everything Mr H has provided and confirm that I’m familiar with the arguments put forward by him in support of his contention that there is no valid loan agreement between Paragon and Miss G. The arguments, in my view, have no basis in law, logic or common sense...... . I am fully aware of the discussions on various internet forums about whether or not banks actually have any money to lend or whether all money is illusory and the rather convoluted arguments in support of these theories......
That’s a SUCCESS!!!1!!!! then
It's written in legalese, so the scale of Mr H's historic VICTORY!1!! isn't obvious to the ordinary reader. For example, 'convoluted'. This actually means : con (cheat), vol (amount), u (you), ted (Edward H, the complainant's advocate).

So the judge is really saying that Ted's friend has been cheated of a large sum and is entitled to regard the supposed debt as nil carborundum, domicile ex machina. The loan company will be reeling at this hammer blow, they may even try to pretend that they won.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.