pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by Llwellyn »

Another thing about the Magna Carta, that most of these people miss... It was written by the Lords/Barons/Nobility between them and the current king..
The political myth of Magna Carta and its protection of ancient personal liberties persisted after the Glorious Revolution of 1688 until well into the 19th century. It influenced the early American colonists in the Thirteen Colonies and the formation of the American Constitution in 1787, which became the supreme law of the land in the new republic of the United States. Research by Victorian historians showed that the original 1215 charter had concerned the medieval relationship between the monarch and the barons, rather than the rights of ordinary people, but the charter remained a powerful, iconic document, even after almost all of its content was repealed from the statute books in the 19th and 20th centuries. Magna Carta still forms an important symbol of liberty today, often cited by politicians and campaigners, and is held in great respect by the British and American legal communities, Lord Denning describing it as "the greatest constitutional document of all times – the foundation of the freedom of the individual against the arbitrary authority of the despot".[1]

A wiki list of things, it' not a bad reference.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta

- my emphasis on original wiki quote. -
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

Um, Hardcopy, if there was ever a clearcut violation of the "Please don't quote walls of text if it's not required to make your point" request from the mods, reposting the entire Magna Carta just to add one line about its language would appear to take the proverbial cake.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

KickahaOta wrote:Um, Hardcopy, if there was ever a clearcut violation of the "Please don't quote walls of text if it's not required to make your point" request from the mods, reposting the entire Magna Carta just to add one line about its language would appear to take the proverbial cake.
My thought too. But I figured that since this is just Pigpot's playpen who cares? Include the Swahili version too if you want.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Include the Swahili version too
(Mod - Edited due to size and uselessness - please limit your posts in terms of size and usable language.)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jambo!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pox

Post by Pox »

So funny - is it really Swahili?

An Urdu version anyone?
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

You cannot understand the Magna Carta until you study it in the original Klingon.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

KickahaOta wrote:Um, Hardcopy, if there was ever a clearcut violation of the "Please don't quote walls of text if it's not required to make your point" request from the mods, reposting the entire Magna Carta just to add one line about its language would appear to take the proverbial cake.
Haha, yeah sorry about that, I'll try to remember next time. Peace
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Does this work or not? Evidence for and against please.

I'll start with this, "The four corners rule". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d2_wtXZLzY
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

It's blatherskite.
Look at the other videos that man posted ( https://www.youtube.com/user/Barnone11970/videos ).
He's out of touch with reality.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:It's blatherskite.
Look at the other videos that man posted ( https://www.youtube.com/user/Barnone11970/videos ).
He's out of touch with reality.
Thanks for that. What's the reality of the issue? I'm sure 95% of all it is absolute crap. It's the 5% that I want to get to. Even if it's 0.005% then that's what I want to get to / at.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

More great "Statutory Laws" eh! Sensible... sensible......... :sarcasmon:

Here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... otgun.html

"Bbbbecccause the "Lorrr" said so Mizter". No American accent there, from a different part of the world. Some here I think are going to defend it but honestly...
Jackie, his wife of more than 40 years, said: ‘It should be those youths in jail, not my Roy. He is a frail old man with a walking stick – he can’t even fire his gun because of arthritis. He has been failed by his country.’
Strangely everybody is failed by "their Country". (I've just thrown that sentence in for those bite as I know they will do so). A case of old Deano with antique firearms perhaps.

... If you CAN defend this I can't wait until you get it big time yourself. What was the man to do, "He gone to the "Police" to uphold "their" law and "they" didn't. Amazingly when "others" won't uphold "their" own "Law" (see rules) "you" can't even uphold it "yourself". That ability only lies with those that will uphold it. :sarcasmon: A man's life spoiled. Shouldn't even need to have even been defended it. "Wait the LAWWW of the land says so..." I bet you can guess what I think of the law of any land can what it can go and do with itself. :sarcasmon: My emphasis and interruption in the post is shown above. Compare it to the original. Link shown below.

A better answer for a man with an unblemished record would have been from this poster (quoted below) and then from the "Police" to go after the REAL victims attackers but as most are aware the ""Police" are far to lazy, over-burdened, puerile, lethargic or simply couldn't care to act. One or all of the number just typed.
"Itsallgoodman, weymouth, United Kingdom, 11 minutes ago

Yes but jailing an 88 year old man with a spotless record !? A fine seems more appropriate.
0"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3hpPdBcQ6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Peoples thoughts on the "Judiciary" in general, in all of it's faces... Hopefully not to long people. Common folk kicking some real arse. :whistle: 8) :whistle: 8) I hope you're leather chairs are comfy when you are getting your office windows stoned. :roll:
YossanMehra, Cambridge, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

I swear this country is rotting away from the inside out.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3hpTWyHyn
Dr Scallington-Wagg, Scallington Hall, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

Plod and the judiciary do the people proud again. Haven't any of them got any common sense anymore?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3hpT7lHEf
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Me personally... I don't want to see ANY violence but I do see it coming and a lot of people will turn. The Germans couldn't take the Moscow streets and neither will the army. The people are too big. I hope a happy medium is reached as the people aren't happy and the so called "Leaders" will feel pain and it won't be to far around the corner either. Let's see if I'm wrong. :thinking:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:Me personally... I don't want to see ANY violence
But defend the illegal possession of firearms?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I find it quite amusing that pigpot is searching for the "truth" but is using the Daily Fail as a source for his research. Obviously as he is from another country he is unaware of that newspaper's reputation and the type of audience it pampers to.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NG3 wrote:
pigpot does not understand the British mindset. We, as a whole, do not consider it acceptable to allow people to drive around with a loaded shotgun plonked on their passenger seat. Our gun laws are strict but that is how the majority of British people want them to be. Other countries have different ideas.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NG3 wrote:
Did he use it? No. Was he any worse than the scum that got away. Thank goodness for judicial prudence / right thinking etc. Has it helped. Has it heck. Again your possession of "illegal" is the really moot point, that I or anyone else has to have someone elses permission to carry something that would otherwise be lawful.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Did he use it?
Illegal possession. Use is irrelevant. If it was used that would be a different charge.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by pigpot »

longdog wrote: Listen, thanks for your FRANK reply, but that's as far right wing as I can imagine. Jeez... At least you've come clean. So where there is no loss, injury, harm or fraud you believe that it's OKAY to FORCE people into complying with a diktat.

Only asking. Can you please validate that for the WORLD please. Normally I would hose down on posters like this but my method has changed due to many variables.

The world is not in good shape with people like this "Wes".

I'd like to ask "Wes" if he supports this position.

Take the opposite position of "Anne Frank", would the same position be held by "longdog"?

Pretty shitty to be backing up these people.
longdog wrote:You really need to grow up son.
Ain't your Son "friend". Your "truth" is yours not all elses.

I mentioned traffic laws earlier and I'll stick with that for the time being...[/quote]
longdog wrote:Lets say I get in my car after a bottle of gin and five bottles of Old Scrotum's Nutty Peculiar and set off down the road. Do the police have the right to use force to stop me despite the fact that I haven't... Yet... caused any "loss, injury, harm or fraud"? Too fucking right they do... Not just a legal right but a moral right.
Then there is a causal... What if you are going over but cause nothing. Where is the victim, corpus delecti etc? There is not one. So where does the charge eminate? Where and who brings the corpus delecti? There is none so thus there is no charge? Remember that.

As for your "far right wing" comments you can shove them up your arse... I would put myself way, way WAY over to the left politically but I'm not aware of any particular thread of left-wing philosophy which proposes an absolute right for individuals to do whatever the fuck they like without consideration for the people around them.[/quote]

I don't have a clue what point you are trying to make about Anne Frank but if you are tip-toeing around Godwin's Law forget it. I have enough Jewish blood in me to have ensured a one-way train ride to the camps were I living in another time and place.[/quote]I think if you've had
"a bottle of gin and five bottles of Old Scrotum's Nutty Peculiar and set off down the road."
You ARE A TWAT.