pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by hardcopy »

pigpot wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:pigpot, allow me to share with you one of my favourite vids of all time. I remember seeing it when it was first published. I pissed myself laughing then and even now, six years on, I still find it hilarious.
Now tell me, what did this girl do wrong? Why didn't it work?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1DnUsQvbnkc
That is hilarious even for you!

I, on the other hand have told the "naughty police", to "eff off" (after their ridiculous claims) and have been taken away without and released "without charge" and as "they" have had nothing (which I knew wasn't provable) they hadn't anything "upon me".

So based upon numerous claims I have been free for some time now. Wonderful. 8)
As I said earlier, you are becoming increasingly incoherent.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot, you quoted my questions but you did not answer them. Instead you answered a question I did not ask. I did not ask you: what have you done in the past?" I am not interested in that atm. Right now I am only interested in the answers to the two questions I asked. I'll repeat them so you can have another go.
What did the girl do wrong?
Why didn't it work?
Now, remember. We are only interested in the circumstances of that eviction. You telling a policeman to "fuck off" I am sure was indeed a funny moment but it is irrelevant to my questions.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hardcopy wrote: As I said earlier, you are becoming increasingly incoherent.
I wouldn't have thought that possible but I have to agree... I really don't have a scooby what he's talking about.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

longdog wrote:
hardcopy wrote: As I said earlier, you are becoming increasingly incoherent.
I wouldn't have thought that possible but I have to agree... I really don't have a scooby what he's talking about.
Lol, he just chucks random words around and hopes they fall into place.
Thank God I didn't rely on him for help and to think I nearly fell for his snake oil boasts.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:pigpot, you quoted my questions but you did not answer them. Instead you answered a question I did not ask. I did not ask you: what have you done in the past?" I am not interested in that atm. Right now I am only interested in the answers to the two questions I asked. I'll repeat them so you can have another go.
Why didn't it work?
Now, remember. We are only interested in the circumstances of that eviction. You telling a policeman to "fuck off" I am sure was indeed a funny moment but it is irrelevant to my questions.
He'll probably direct you to a Daniel Bostock parking ticket video, it seems to be his default response.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:pigpot, you quoted my questions but you did not answer them. Instead you answered a question I did not ask. I did not ask you: what have you done in the past?" I am not interested in that atm. Right now I am only interested in the answers to the two questions I asked. I'll repeat them so you can have another go.
Why didn't it work?

It wasn't funny as I reminded "him" of his "oath" and he was rather embarrassed as I explained who he was representing as opposed to the VERY same thing that was the "CROWN"

One, I'm not interested in your rubbish questions. It's like as some have posited here: Why is water wet?

There is no point asking me ANYTHING here, I suppose like "Wes" feels like over on "MarcStevens" forums as there is no OUT.COM
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

hardcopy wrote:
Why didn't it work?
He'll probably direct you to a Daniel Bostock parking ticket video, it seems to be his default response.
Any more than a chuckle "hardcopy"? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Bull.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Why didn't it work?
WTF... Where did this stuff come from. Who cares? what are YOU on about? :shock:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Pigpot is taking a rather long winded time to really say that he is unable to help anyone or offer any worthwhile advice.
I wish he had said that from the off instead of his vainglorious posturing.
What a disappointment he is.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:It's like as some have posited here: Why is water wet?
Water isn't strictly speaking wet. Wetness is merely a description of our experience of water, it's what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NG3 wrote:
Water isn't strictly speaking wet. Wetness is merely a description of our experience of water, it's what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'.
You aren't too clever... I can scratch my ass. Next...
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I'm sorry my two simple questions proved to be too difficult for you to answer, pigpot. You told us previously that you teach this stuff to other people. Two simple questions and the teacher found himself to be out of his depth.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:
Confucius says, Man who go to bed with itchy ass wake up with smelly finger
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I'm sorry my two simple questions proved to be too difficult for you to answer, pigpot. You told us previously that you teach this stuff to other people. Two simple questions and the teacher found himself to be out of his depth.
Well, at last he was found out, nothing but bombast and hot air, absolutely clueless about Rail Penalty Fares too, why didn't he come clean and admit it instead of posting inane and nonsensical replies?
Oh well, he is pretty harmless.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

pigpot wrote:
NG3 wrote:
We don't care how limber your tongue is.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Pigpot, let me state my personal opinion of your behavior so far.

It is about as applicable to actual laws and life experiences as a witch trying to begin an incantation for summoning Cupid with "tubgirl goatse meatspin lemonparty." In other words, you are completely divorced from reality. Try asking your physician about a prescription for Thorazine or Abilify and see what medication he (or she) actually thinks fits your mental illness.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Xabre gets screwed in Court! But JackieG will fix everything

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Shirley you jest...
Don't think I've forgotten Santos Claus. Thin ice Ninja, thin ice . . . . .
FMOTL is for losers end of. 1215 Doesn't matter. There's only one way to go.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

ProfHenryHiggins wrote:Pigpot, let me state my personal opinion of your behavior so far.

It is about as applicable to actual laws and life experiences as a witch trying to begin an incantation for summoning Cupid with "tubgirl goatse meatspin lemonparty."
Are you implying that there isn't an incantation for summoning Cupid? (Just curious)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Are you implying that there isn't an incantation for summoning Cupid? (Just curious)
Of course there is, it just doesn't start that way.

:naughty:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

LordEd wrote:Constitution was created and maintained by representatives I can vote for.
Can I ask the question that I haven't seen answered yet please? (I might have missed it and apologies if I have and if I have can you please point me to the post via a link) but where did the Queen / Crown etc get the authority to run / govern ANYTHING? At it's most original point when and where and how did it happen? To state it happened and we'll carry on from there is a de facto (after the fact) assumption. :shock:

It's like, after that point forget it, and we'll ALL start from here... A redefined point that is accepted by the victor or the war. Hey that's okay BUT DON'T expect the minorities to fight back and rebel. The winner defines the "NEW STARTING POINT". What...... No. No way... It's not going to happen. :|

That's like the Aussies stating that they acknowledge shooting "aborigines" (and I abhor that term, aborigine, personally as it redefines "them" as a "people" which they are not as "they" are tribes who like Maori are not the same Nga Puhi will never be Ngai Tahu etc) and then saying, "Well we are all one people now so THIS is the NEW starting point because the all powerful GOVERNMENT has decreed it to be so.

Nahhh! No way guys and girls. It's not going to happen. It's all over. People have seen through this rubbish and the message is out there. The Status Quo's time is up. Deal with it. :lol: