pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by pigpot »

Anyway this is something else I'd like to type about... People's love to be themselves. Go the people.

Warning: Sense of humour is advised and who gave these so called "North Americans" the ability to delete the letter "u" from things... :lol: Then again I like it as it's not mainstream. Well done "Yanks" and "Canucks", you so crazy!

Watch this more crazy people... Enjoy folks PEACE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fmRT35 ... W7pfIxg_Kk

I don't however like this sh1te...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsu77CVYYBg

No-one needs to attack anyone based upon the non-aggression principle. :D
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

So, immediately after being warned, the guy posts a link to a video entitled "Top 12 'Fuck the police' moments".

Moderated.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

A bit ironic that the pot is being polluted with talk of bottoms, usernames, and related moderator choices while giving pigpot a hard time for off topic posts elsewhere.

Make a new thread in quatloos good life so we can thoroughly inspect bottoms to determine if they're offensive or not
wserra

Post by wserra »

YiamCross wrote:Just seems odd how the owners of this thread can take offence at a profile picture showing a woman's backside becuase it lowers the tone of the place but having a dribbling idiot who's only agenda is to disrupt and annoy is no problem at all.
As I see it, in general terms the job of a mod/admin on a serious board is to keep it focused. Part of that is avoiding distractions that discourage people from contributing or that otherwise obstruct the purpose of the board. That said, moderation/administration should be as unobtrusive as possible. No intelligent person likes the boards that have rules for every situation, especially since somehow those rules frequently turn out to be ad hoc.

I originally said nothing about your butt-atar. When people complained - Burnaby was not the only one, BTW - it became a distraction. Since the board is not about butts - well, OK, but only figuratively - we're not discussing on-topic speech. So it had to go. Sorry if you don't get this.
Strange set of priorities from people who claim to want to be taken seriously.
Many of the posters here are taken very seriously in their respective fields.
Then again when it makes sense to make a Wankspittle moderator I guess being taken seriously is one of those things that means something completely different on that side of the pond to what we understand from it here in the retarded UK.
Arthur has been here for years. You're the only one who ever complained.
- David Hume
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

oh how i love the lies and deception of pigpot. i shall only respond once as he isnt really worth my time and the lies he spouts have been responded to before. he just repeats them to try and beat up a chevy to sell a ford.
Wonder why he's had his moderation title taken away.
simple. i told the admins i would not be posting there any longer. (and i have not) because my beliefs/opinions on many things have changed. so that would also mean i am not going to be very helpful as a mod. and the admin and myself are on good terms, just different ideas.
Well as a grown man I'd expect you not to, regardless of the love of bmx's. For someone in their fifties I wouldn't imagine it's much fun anyway. Riding to keep up the fitness on rally push bikes yes but... bmx's... It must hurt those old knees of yours. :roll:
three of the young people there i had known since they were born and have done many things to look out for them since their father died in a car crash and their mom discovered meth. i have helped many youth over the years get back in school, get out of trouble, get off hard drugs, and in general get their lives in working order.

as to my age your out by at least a decade and you know that so your just lying. as usual. as to my skills at bmx at one time i held a single digit national ranking and raced across canada. there are many people my age riding bmx. in fact the races often have full gates of folks in their 40's and it isnt uncommon to have a few in their 50's or 60's. its called having fun staying in shape. you should try it sometime.
Concerning the Marc Stevens Forum, again, you need to read it or is your high performing internet not working out for you. Marc and I are quite fine. Just because you lost it over on the WFS, it has nothing to do with me. Don't slate me on-line when it looks like you live out of your truck. I have made no reference to you until this post "bmxninja357" but please don't think you can post what you like over the internet about me and expect me not to defend myself.
nice grammar. not sure your qualified to judge that by the paragraph structure alone. but to address your good terms with marc, lets see what he says...
Marc Stevens
Administrator
Last warning Pigpot. Address the man's argument; no reason to be hostile here and drop the profanity.
yes you and marc seem to be on great terms! in fact the other poster seem to feel much the same about you. i could dig up the post there but your really not worth that much time.

and to clarify your lies further i do not live in a truck. i live in a motorhome. i could rent a place whenever i like but it is a personal choice. i might consider a place when the building code changes and tiny houses become legal instead of a grey area.

and yes you did take pictures, or at least threaten to, and that is a real dirtbag move. i sent k1w1 a message so maybe you can explain your actions to him. you did it. thats what trolls do.

and you have made tons of references to me here. your posts are there. anyone can go read them. or on marc stevens where other poster made a joke of you for your obsession with me.its comedy gold!
I'm not sure any parent want's a man convicted (in his own words) of "xyz" looking after their kid / s whose been done for that.
you would be surprised at how wrong you are. many here are well aware of my record. and they would note there is no violence or sex offences or anything that would preclude me from being a decent individual. i have been helping women in bad situations, run away kids, people with addictions, and the homeless for years. i also volunteer as a mental health advocate. maybe you should not be opening your mouth wide enough to fit your foot.
"bmxninja357" aka D. C. banned me.
also a lie. you were suspended and banned more often by every active mod but me. in fact there was only one that suspended you less than me. im just happy to take the rap for banning douche bags.

and it is quite humorous that you cant even get my initials right.

and why would i go assist you in being a troll on marc stevens board? i dont agree with him. it would serve no purpose but to help you troll his board and degrade myself. im not going to stoop to your level.

and step out of my comfort zone? lol. lets say i wasnt really met here with open arms. but that has changed a bit. maybe you should go back to marcs and troll some more. from what i see here your input is not valued at all.

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
wserra

Post by wserra »

pigpot is now moderated, and thus unable to freely defend himself. Moreover, since he is moderated, this thread has outlived its purpose.

Enough.
- David Hume