pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:Remember the ratio above. Colossal.

Watch it (the video) and do the work for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NPBIwQyPWE

Looks like this: 88,816,570 Views.

Looks like this: 404,638 Likes.

Looks like this: 7,560 Dislikes.

By your logic the A-L-O-T-L movements gonna set us free!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote: Watch it (the video) and do the work for yourself.
That's not how it works. I asked you the question. It is not down to me to waste my time working away to provide your answer. You should be able to answer the question yourself without expecting other people to have to do the work for you. I can only assume you don't have a clue.
Tell me, what is it about making yourself look like a fool that you find so appealing?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote: Watch it (the video) and do the work for yourself.
That's not how it works. I asked you the question. It is not down to me to waste my time working away to provide your answer. You should be able to answer the question yourself without expecting other people to have to do the work for you. I can only assume you don't have a clue.
Tell me, what is it about making yourself look like a fool that you find so appealing?
As I said I took the time to watch it. Do it yourself :| . I don't work for free and (unless I help people I like and I don't like you) certainly not for you. The outcomes of you typing on your keyboard even make you sound like a right old bore who can't stand humanity or even himself. Gee wilickers I'm really glad I don't know you in person.

Have a really great day now. :D
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NG3 wrote:

Great comparison. Go Ademo.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

pigpot wrote:
NG3 wrote:

Great comparison. :naughty: Go Ademo. :D Nothing's changed. :| Other than a few more people have woke up today. I know you don't get it but just wait until all those asylum seekers burst your bubble. Going down down. Just like the Quo. Better make those jails a bit bigger. Or just leave poor people alone. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1gYJDQXPOk
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Trueman Tuck enters the battle to become the first freeman MP

Post by pigpot »

Bill Lumbergh wrote:Mr. Tuck has also been in trouble in the law society for operating as a paralegal without a license. I believe either the law society or one of Tuck's websites has posted his documents.

CANLII brings up numerous results for him as well.
A question to "Bill Lumbergh" here. How can Mr. Tuck have
been in trouble in the law society
if he's not IN the law society?

That's like the Miami Dolphins saying I'm in trouble with their coach because I didn't turn up for training when I don't play for the Dolphins.

:lol: Honestly you guys are a real laugh. I do like it here. Honestly you little monkeys... Grrrr! :haha:

Anyway he seems a much better bet than smelly "Harper" and all the other mainstream candidates. Go Mr. Tuck. 8)

Also this makes me chuckle a bit.
Is anyone obligated to even give a shiny sh1te about "CANLII"? Are they something like the Ministry of Magic or something. Thanks for the chuckle. :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote: just wait until all those asylum seekers burst your bubble.
Pigsy, an asylum seeker is a person who owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country.

Are you saying you have no humanity and would turn them away?

As for numbers, they are a small minority of all migrants to this country
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

NG3 wrote:
pigpot wrote: just wait until all those asylum seekers burst your bubble.
Pigsy, an asylum seeker is a person who owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality and is unable or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country.

Are you saying you have no humanity and would turn them away?

As for numbers, they are a small minority of all migrants to this country
Pigsy
So we are friends now. Nicknames etc. So that's okay. As long as it works both ways MATE! 8) :shock: Super... super. :idea:

You've got me all wrong "NG3". I'm the individual with no borders in mind. There aren't any refugees. They can live where they want. Even under the present system they can move in next door. Some people east of India are moving into the house a few doors down. Brilliant. You'll find no racist here so if that's what that was what you are looking for think again.

I don't recognize nations anyway unless I'm forced to at the barrel of a gun and I only pay lip service to it at most (with fingers crossed at the same time :lol: ).

Listen to "Chuck D" below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WHe5fxS3dA

Have a great day "NG3". :lol: Amazingly (and not surprisingly) no-one has ever wished me the same here (from my recollection) and I wouldn't want it anyway other than if someone had really meant it. :lol: :snicker: "snigger".

It's all coming around. Get those refugees into "Europe". Gowwwwwwwww refugeeeeees! :D
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by pigpot »

bagman wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Apologies if this has been covered but why is Tom in court this time?
:snicker:

He is dropping off his application form for the positions of "court jester" HE HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH LAUGHTER TO THE QUATLOOS PAGES,,,,he wants to go full-time. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I know eh! I couldn't contain myself. P1ss everywhere........ :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: And then I realised there was a load of refugees living next door. And then I laughed even further at the fact that I believed in "Government" and that of the idea of the "Benevolent dictator" and "Democracy". Oh! How I laughed... :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: Until... I realised it was actually real...... BWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!

Fantastic. Really fantastic!

How You Like Me Now?
How You Like Me Now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Trueman Tuck enters the battle to become the first freeman MP

Post by pigpot »

My moved post details my issues with this whole thing:

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10659&start=600
Bill Lumbergh wrote:
Mr. Tuck has also been in trouble in the law society for operating as a paralegal without a license. I believe either the law society or one of Tuck's websites has posted his documents.

A question to "Bill Lumbergh" here. How can Mr. Tuck have

been in trouble in the law society

if he's not IN the law society?

That's like the Miami Dolphins saying I'm in trouble with their coach because I didn't turn up for training when I don't play for the Dolphins.

:lol: Honestly you guys are a real laugh. I do like it here. Honestly you little monkeys... Grrrr! :haha:

Anyway he seems a much better bet than smelly "Harper" and all the other mainstream candidates. Go Mr. Tuck. 8)

Also this makes me chuckle a bit.

Is anyone obligated to even give a shiny sh1te about "CANLII"? Are they something like the Ministry of Magic or something. Thanks for the chuckle. :lol:
I can't see, as a quote, what the issue is here. Are there not points that need to / can be answered.

Just remember flashing curtains next door. Lights off and on. Long haired "Yetis" at the window checking what I'm up to. The children of a Freemasonic family NEXT DOOR! They make me laugh. :lol: :haha: I'm ready for the next visit (hopefully for the little b1tch ass pile of sh1te will NEVER SHOW AGAIN) but the if the filth show again they'll get the same message... PLUS ONE!

The "ONE" is what ever I decide that the "public servant" must serve after being "Served".
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

pigpot wrote:
bagman wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Apologies if this has been covered but why is Tom in court this time?
:snicker:

He is dropping off his application form for the positions of "court jester" HE HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH LAUGHTER TO THE QUATLOOS PAGES,,,,he wants to go full-time. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I know eh! I couldn't contain myself. P1ss everywhere........ :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: And then I realised there was a load of refugees living next door. And then I laughed even further at the fact that I believed in "Government" and that of the idea of the "Benevolent dictator" and "Democracy". Oh! How I laughed... :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: Until... I realised it was actually real...... BWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!

How You Like Me Now?
How You Like Me Now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM
NOT TOO SURE ABOUT, How You Like Me Now?How You Like Me Now? BUT I would like to know what medication your care worker is gives you, is it the correct medication that the Doctor prescribed? Also has she not been around for a few days, as you seen even more unstable than normal (i use the word normal in the very broadest of its means) :sarcasmon:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

bagman wrote:He is dropping off his application form for the positions of "court jester" HE HAS BROUGHT SO MUCH LAUGHTER TO THE QUATLOOS PAGES,,,,he wants to go full-time. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

How You Like Me Now?
How You Like Me Now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzvRsl4rEM[/quote]

NOT TOO SURE ABOUT, How You Like Me Now?How You Like Me Now? BUT I would like to know what medication your care worker is gives you, is it the correct medication that the Doctor prescribed? Also has she not been around for a few days, as you seen even more unstable than normal (i use the word normal in the very broadest of its means) :sarcasmon:[/quote]

You tried your hardest to be funny. Nobody laughed. Go back to bed. It was a REALLY boring attempt at a joke. Not bad luck and you had a go but couldn't pull it off. Never mind. Work on a checkout until you pension comes through, though that'll be worthless, and you be paying the bank to hold your savings for you.

I'm not surprised by the lack of intellect on this planet currently. :shock: :|
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

"Eh! Up!" Quotation marks and all...
bagman wrote:
NOT TOO SURE ABOUT, How You Like Me Now?How You Like Me Now? BUT I would like to know what medication your care worker is gives you, is it the correct medication that the Doctor prescribed? Also has she not been around for a few days, as you seen even more unstable than normal (i use the word normal in the very broadest of its means) :sarcasmon:
You tried your hardest to be funny. Nobody laughed. Go back to bed. It was a REALLY boring attempt at a joke. Not bad luck and you had a go but couldn't pull it off. Never mind. Work on a checkout until you pension comes through, though that'll be worthless, and you be paying the bank to hold your savings for you.

I'm not surprised by the lack of intellect on this planet currently. :shock: :|
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by pigpot »

pigpot wrote:
Wake Up! Productions wrote:Strangely enough, Cameron has NOT been charged with harbouring Santos !!!
I did type something about this a while back and I said he'd be okay with having Santos living at his gaff if they couldn't prove he KNEW Santos was a fugitive. You lot all laughed and said he was going DOWN...... for harbouring a fugitive AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NEXT... Your very own most importantest poster EVERRRRRRR pigglypootingpottington tops the bill with the right answer.

Ahhhhhh! I'm having a bask in righteous indignation right this very moment... AS I TYPE... the score is coming straight over the radio.....

*Sounds of the teleprompter bashing away* der... der... der... de... de... der...

"The GIANT Quatloos nil... Little pigpot AFC 1...That's the final score in that match from Stamford Bridge back over to you Martin Tyler at the studio."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJ63yNxxQA

:sarcasmon: :shock: YES OH YES! :sarcasmon:
"Win" pour moi! Petit moi! 8)
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote:
I'm the individual with no borders in mind. There aren't any refugees. They can live where they want. Even under the present system they can move in next door.
Er, you said "no borders". That means they can walk straight in your house and live there. Or are you saying that the imaginary line that someone once drew on a map where your front door is must be respected by everyone even though they had no say in the matter?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

It's long past time to stop feeding the troll.

The only time his posts warrant response is when they make outlandish "statements of fact" which might confuse or mislead an uninformed reader of these forums.

I suggest we simply move all of his posts into the sty and allow him to ramble and rant as his heart sees fit -- at least until such time as he seriously violates forum ground rules.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

AndyK wrote:It's long past time to stop feeding the troll.

The only time his posts warrant response is when they make outlandish "statements of fact" which might confuse or mislead an uninformed reader of these forums.

I suggest we simply move all of his posts into the sty and allow him to ramble and rant as his heart sees fit -- at least until such time as he seriously violates forum ground rules.
Exactly what Wankspittle and I have been doing. Arthur moved a bunch this morning and I moved a bunch last night. I'd say keeping tabs on Piggy constitutes the bulk of my moderating work.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote:
AndyK wrote:It's long past time to stop feeding the troll.

Exactly what Wankspittle and I have been doing. Arthur moved a bunch this morning and I moved a bunch last night. I'd say keeping tabs on Piggy constitutes the bulk of my moderating work.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Is it worth the effort? I'm all for free speech but when it amounts to nothing but irksome gibberish I wonder if it's time to save everyone a lot of effort and irritation and boot him out. I've seen nothing of any value contributed by pigpot, ever.

I admire the exceptional tolerance shown him to the point of giving him his own thread but it's becoming more and more annoying to find his muck spread around everywhere else whenever he feels he's not gettting enough attention. He is a pure troll who contributes nothing to the site and I would ask again that he be let go.

I was under the impression that the owners of this site have a desire for it to be taken seriously as a library of some sort and I wonder if finding a dosser languishing on the furniture blathering incoherently about any mad thing that floats into what's left of his mind is conducive to that ambition.
rumpelstilzchen

Is there any way of limiting his posting so that he only has the facility to post in this thread? If that is possible his gibberish won't clog up other threads and if anyone wants to respond to him they can. He would probably end up talking to himself.
BHF wrote:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Is there a way of ignoring this thread, so it doesn't keep showing up as unread? I am just done wiht PigPots' sdrivel, and really don't want to be bothered with reading it anymore.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.