pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by arayder »

pigpot wrote:
arayder wrote:Please inform us as to one of these "voluntary societies" and document its success.

Substance please.
Please inform me of ONE of the successes, ANYWHERE around the WORLD, where ORIGINAL "rights", were agreed upon later, after having being shat upon by "The Commercial Club" and then made "Good" by the "POWERS THAT BE" in the interest of the "common man?"

Having a laugh some what! :|
Pigpot, you got nothing but hot air. "Voluntary societies" are just an idea you didn't have any problem pretending were real.

It's one thing to have a bad argument, but it's quite another to have one based on deception.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by pigpot »

Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GpmlJYzDRE

So how does it happen?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Check this out https://www. NEVER MIND!!!
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by YiamCross »

Are we fattening the pig for xmas or can we shoot him now?

I find it difficult to understand why he wasn't booted long ago rather than leaving him to carry on messing the place up and making work for the mods.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Original rights? Biblical ones like the value of a slave? Mayan ones like the selection of the human sacrifice?

Or how about the only real one: survival of the fittest?

Define 'original'.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Piggy's many content-free posts (and he won't make one where four will do) reminds me of the old story of a town meeting in Vermont, many years ago. One farmer, Perlie Cutts, was there for the beginning of the meeting; and when one of the articles on the warrant was brought up for discussion, he was there to hear one man rise up and begin to speak on the merits or lack thereof. About ten minutes later, the farmer's neighbor, Royal Lemery, walked in and sat down next to Perlie.

"What's that guy up there talking about?", Royal asked Perlie.

"He ain't told us yet", replied Perlie.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I guess reading a little history is just too much to ask for some folks.

Most western democracies started out talking big, but not delivering, on individual rights. In many nations if you weren't a white, male, land owner you were second class.

Since that time the democracies have extended greater rights and protections to more people. Sometimes it's two steps forward and one step back. But, I don't see anybody longing to be one of the second class citizens of the 18th, 19th and early 20th century.

I suspect pigpot has bought the folly, so often regurgitated in "the movement", that freedom has flowed exactly the opposite way. That's just plain ignorance.

I am amazed at those who cry tyranny while the judge patiently makes certain that their rights before the court are observed. I am amused at the freemen who seem to think that the inconvenience of so called nanny state laws like product safety regulations, traffic laws, automobile licensing requirements, banking laws and the like are the height of despotism.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

More off-topic delusions of grandeur from pigpot.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

arayder wrote:I guess reading a little history is just too much to ask for some folks.

Most western democracies started out talking big, but not delivering, on individual rights. In many nations if you weren't a white, male, land owner you were second class.

Since that time the democracies have extended greater rights and protections to more people. Sometimes it's two steps forward and one step back. But, I don't see anybody longing to be one of the second class citizens of the 18th, 19th and early 20th century.

I suspect pigpot has bought the folly, so often regurgitated in "the movement", that freedom has flowed exactly the opposite way. That's just plain ignorance.

I am amazed at those who cry tyranny while the judge patiently makes certain that their rights before the court are observed. I am amused at the freemen who seem to think that the inconvenience of so called nanny state laws like product safety regulations, traffic laws, automobile licensing requirements, banking laws and the like are the height of despotism.
Philistine wrote:More off-topic delusions of grandeur from pigpot.
Yeah, sorta.

The pigpot says he's not a freeman like Menard, but they share the notion that the mean old government is holding them back and running roughshod over their rights.

Pigpot even apes Menard's anarcho-liberatianism. . .then turns around and says he's not a freeman.
Hanslune

Post by Hanslune »

LordEd wrote:Original rights? Biblical ones like the value of a slave? Mayan ones like the selection of the human sacrifice?

Or how about the only real one: survival of the fittest?

Define 'original'.

No such thing as 'original rights', just stuff (good stuff & and some bad) that people thought up over time. Our migration from animals to civilized beings has been a long one.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:
arayder wrote:
Please inform us as to one of these "voluntary societies" and document its success.

Substance please.
Please inform me of ONE of the successes, ANYWHERE around the WORLD, where ORIGINAL "rights", were agreed upon later, after having being shat upon by "The Commercial Club" and then made "Good" by the "POWERS THAT BE" in the interest of the "common man?"
You quoted arayder's question but didn't answer it. Instead you answered a question with a question. IMO that is normally an indication that you don't like your own answer to the original question.
Try again. Answer arader's question.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:
arayder wrote:
Please inform us as to one of these "voluntary societies" and document its success.

Substance please.
You quoted arayder's question but didn't answer it. Instead you answered a question with a question. IMO that is normally an indication that you don't like your own answer to the original question.
Try again. Answer arader's question.
Well it'll only be a success when people like you change or die off. How's that for an answer? Both are happening slowly. :lol:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Emotion in a "Court" room. :naughty: Peoples ability to put their side against the other side of the argument. :mouthshut: A complete shut out of the defence. :snooty: A "Judge" who agrees to the conviction of a man before trial. :shrug:

Really... Yes REALLY. Watch this:
The Real Untold Story Of Government's Takedown of Silk Road
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8AXCLLIaT0
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Are you suggesting the silk road creator was innocent?

What exactly is your point here?
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Jeffrey wrote:Are you suggesting the silk road creator was innocent?

What exactly is your point here?
Point is where was his due process? Would you not want yours. Fair enough for you. But not for everybody else though. His innocence or guilt was not questioned. His guilt was presumed before trial.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He had a trial, evidence was presented that proved his guilt and he went to jail. That is due process.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Jeffrey wrote:He had a trial, evidence was presented that proved his guilt and he went to jail. That is due process.
So because you say he had a mockery of a trial, you consider it due process because he was "judged". So if a "Judge" states that the Moon is made of cheese it also becomes "so". :haha:

You'll believe anything. Seriously take a reality check. These "Judges" are nothing more than normal people and when they don robes they do not, CATEGORICALLY DO NOT, become super human. If you think they do then you're a retard. If you don't, then you, like me, can think for yourself and are not a mindless, soulless automaton.

The thing is "Jeffrey", you and I have crossed internet swords before and as much as I know your posting style, "Mr. Shoot first and ask questions later", I have experienced your lack of empathy with the human race and I do hope YOU (specifically YOU and all else like YOU) get what you don't care others have got.

Good luck with life "Jeffrey"... You might wish to try it sometime. :wink:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by pigpot »

notorial dissent wrote:... he wouldn't be being true to his inner FOTL jackass.
Dean has NEVER claimed to be a "FOTL". What's your point then "notorial dissent"? :thinking:

I enjoyed your ad hominem attack with your "jackass" comment. Well played. :roll: When are you inviting your mates over for the party in the sand pit. :haha:

Start again and deal in facts, not what you want to post tripe about. :roll:

Hey "Burnaby49" how's your day? :wink:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: A school teaching students about Sovereigns?

Post by pigpot »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Speaking of which, Demo, what's the release date for your book; and will you be touring to promote it?

What's this book thing? No comics allowed. :lol: I'd like to have a read though. :D I'll be the "Judge" as to whether it a book or comic. :thinking:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Thanks for replying to my points. :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No worries. 8)