pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by LordEd »

On the upside, at least Mr. Pot here is around to talk directly. Beats the nameless majority who wont venture away from the approved thinking websites and forums.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

NG3 wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Either of those could get him banned and he seems to be having fun here goading you Pigpen Frolics Facilitators.
Facilitators?

We've not left him laying around

Leave a ball in the street & people will kick it

Eta. Why is he in the UK forum anyway?

He's not from here, not discussing issues relevant to here, shouldn't his "pot" be in a different forum?
Quite right. Wserra started the pigpen and put it in the UK sovereigns forum. I think he put it there because at that time Piggy was going nuts clogging up the UK discussions with his ramblings. However Pigpot is a Canadian and, whether I like it or not, he belongs here. So I've moved the discussion.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

So you're saying Mr. Pot has been voted off the island?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

All these insults.

Calm down, take a deep breath.

I imagine Burnaby49 will only facilitate you for so long if you keep losing your cool like that
Quite right. Piggy has gone too far. As I said Pigpot, one of the rules, for everybody, not just you, is no flame wars. You've overstepped with insults and language so I'm going to get another coffee then start deleting posts here. As an aside I have no idea what you were doing with those posts over at Dean's discussion. Since whatever it was you were up to was both off-topic and a duplicate of what you posted here I deleted it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:So you're saying Mr. Pot has been voted off the island?
Administrative houskeeping. If he was British I could leave him to Wankspittle but since he's Canadian I have to reluctantly take responsibility for keeping him in check.

LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Make a 5th subforum called 'here be monsters' and make pigpot the moderator.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby -

Please check PMs.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:Burnaby -

Please check PMs.
Wserra has reminded me that I haven't got a clue about who's who in the wacky world of Freemen. Piggy is not from Canada, and so I don't need to abjectly admit to him being one of my fellow countrymen. A national shame extinguished! Wserra also had an administrative reason for putting him in the UK forum which, again being clueless, I was unaware. So back to Blighty he goes!

NG3

Post by NG3 »

I'll put the bunting and champagne away then
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

NG3 wrote:I'll put the bunting and champagne away then
Keep the bubbly flowing because I'm completely baffled whenever I venture here and it may help calm my nerves. I'm having a hard enough time tracking the local FMOTL that I'm particularly interested in plus keeping an eye out for new ones that may crop up in Alberta.
...edit: I really should do another post over on privatesectoract about Ty Griffiths and Derek Johnson's latest antics but this "reckless and dangerous individual and hired harasser" (to use their words) has other work to do. By the way, the pay really sucks being a tool of the bank lawyers. :shrug:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

daveBeeston wrote:
pigpot wrote:
You ARE sounding like you are stupid and thankfully people like "Burnaby49" have more "power" than you here. You seem all mouth over the internet but what IF I said, ("but I'm not"), that I would bite you to pieces if you confronted me physically (if you tried to initiate violence upon me) and tried to cause harm to me if you were the initiator of the violence.

What are you talking about kicking people like a ball in the street. I'd might have said the same about your next generations but I won't as I have more humanity than YOU.
Pigpot you are just like every other keyboard warrior you spout bile and threats and make "claims"that you would inflict harm on people if they ever met you in person while claiming that others have instigated violence and threats towards you(something that has not happened here at all).
I can say with 100% certainty that if we ever met in person you wouldn't act on your threats as it simply would not end the way you would want it to,i've dealt with far more hostile people than you (most of whom where armed) in very hostile lands im still standing they are not.

No one said anything about kicking people like a ball in the street and by making that statement you have shown what most people already know and that's that you ignore what is actually said in favour of what you want it to say(just like all other FOTLers).

You really should stop with the insults and thinly veiled threats it shows a lack of maturity and a lack of intelligence.
If you don't want to concede you are a snarly copper then so be it. Don't bother with your assumptions as I'll thank "LordEd" next for his far better contribution. I heard that the filth "5-0" have an entrance exam and that if you get over 75% you get sent home because you are too clever and I've had some real thick acquaintances who were the filth "Old Bill" and let me tell you they were as thick as porcine sh1t.

Off you go and do what your commanding officer tells you to do "Dave". If he told you to bend over would you do that? :roll:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

LordEd wrote:On the upside, at least Mr. Pot here is around to talk directly. Beats the nameless majority who wont venture away from the approved thinking websites and forums.
He got it. He got it. The "LordEd" has got it. Indeed. Well played Sir. 8)
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

LordEd wrote:So you're saying Mr. Pot has been voted off the island?
I can get voted off an island........ Sh1t. What if I want to stay? :lol:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

pigpot wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:
pigpot wrote:
You ARE sounding like you are stupid and thankfully people like "Burnaby49" have more "power" than you here. You seem all mouth over the internet but what IF I said, ("but I'm not"), that I would bite you to pieces if you confronted me physically (if you tried to initiate violence upon me) and tried to cause harm to me if you were the initiator of the violence.

What are you talking about kicking people like a ball in the street. I'd might have said the same about your next generations but I won't as I have more humanity than YOU.
Pigpot you are just like every other keyboard warrior you spout bile and threats and make "claims"that you would inflict harm on people if they ever met you in person while claiming that others have instigated violence and threats towards you(something that has not happened here at all).
I can say with 100% certainty that if we ever met in person you wouldn't act on your threats as it simply would not end the way you would want it to,i've dealt with far more hostile people than you (most of whom where armed) in very hostile lands im still standing they are not.

No one said anything about kicking people like a ball in the street and by making that statement you have shown what most people already know and that's that you ignore what is actually said in favour of what you want it to say(just like all other FOTLers).

You really should stop with the insults and thinly veiled threats it shows a lack of maturity and a lack of intelligence.
If you don't want to concede you are a snarly copper then so be it. Don't bother with your assumptions as I'll thank "LordEd" next for his far better contribution. I heard that the filth "5-0" have an entrance exam and that if you get over 75% you get sent home because you are too clever and I've had some real thick acquaintances who were the filth "Old Bill" and let me tell you they were as thick as porcine sh1t.

Off you go and do what your commanding officer tells you to do "Dave". If he told you to bend over would you do that? :roll:
Ermmm Im not a copper and i have no commanding officer in anyway so yet again your wrong (do you ever actually get anything right?).
I'll give you some facts about me so you can at least get insults right (although i thought people grew out of your level of insults when they left school).
I own a Entertainment company here in the UK that works in various places throughout the UK and Europe(i apologise to those holiday makers who venture to Malia,Ayia Napa and Ibiza i may be responsible for some of the rowdy behaviour),previously to that i worked as a close protection agent in a private armed security team (for 12 years) in various place throughout the world including Iran,Afghanistan,Libya,China the USA and more.

So there you have it Piggy that's me i don't make assumptions unlike you have and continue to do so.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

daveBeeston wrote:I'll give you some facts about me so you can at least get insults right (although i thought people grew out of your level of insults when they left school).
I own a Entertainment company here in the UK that works in various places throughout the UK and Europe(i apologise to those holiday makers who venture to Malia,Ayia Napa and Ibiza i may be responsible for some of the rowdy behaviour),previously to that i worked as a close protection agent in a private armed security team (for 12 years) in various place throughout the world including Iran,Afghanistan,Libya,China the USA and more.

So there you have it Piggy that's me i don't make assumptions unlike you have and continue to do so.
So you were in the "Forces" then "Dave". In a previous life. A "squaddy" no doubt? :thinking:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote: So you were in the "Forces" then "Dave". In a previous life. A "squaddy" no doubt? :thinking:
ata pai pigsy

Is it really "no doubt", or just the answer you want?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

pigpot wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:I'll give you some facts about me so you can at least get insults right (although i thought people grew out of your level of insults when they left school).

So you were in the "Forces" then "Dave". In a previous life. A "squaddy" no doubt? :thinking:
Nope i have never been in the forces or a squaddy(no where did i say that so how did you come to that conclusion?) i worked for a private company that provides close protection agents to various people from Wealthy individuals to Politicians to Celebrities(plus more),the company has no links to the Armed Forces or ties to any Government.

Can you for once read what is actually posted instead of making assumptions/accusations.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

daveBeeston wrote:
pigpot wrote:

Nope i have never been in the forces or a squaddy(no where did i say that so how did you come to that conclusion?) i worked for a private company that provides close protection agents to various people from Wealthy individuals to Politicians to Celebrities(plus more),the company has no links to the Armed Forces or ties to any Government.

Can you for once read what is actually posted instead of making assumptions/accusations.
Well with all respect "Dave" you don't seem much better than night club bouncer whose shot his mates pop gun at milk bottle "over the back" as it were. I mean there's not much "pedigree" there is there?

I mean if you want to talk real action then, "Action Man" was modelled upon but that would mean you'd have to believe me first right. I hope "David" you aren't falling for that belief trap again are you... You naughty monkey you! :naughty: :lol:

So why would a gun for hire post on a website like this. Nothing about you seems to add up. You of course, without legal training believe it's in your... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: hang on a minute... :lol: :lol: :lol: best interest... :haha: :haha: :haha: to help the poor and unfortunate who HAPPEN to fall into any other kind of thinking other than the DOMINANT PARADIGM!

Really? Well haven't you done well for a POSH night club bouncer... What next for "DAVE"? A Ph.D. in astrogeometricalisationingferrets... with "Honors" from the University of "Yanksville".

Honestly "davebeeston". :? :| :snicker: No, no, stop it... Stop it.... No wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha... DO you know stormin' Norman as well??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

And anyway "daveBeeston" I am a "Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas" and you are merely a "Cannoner" so *fart noise* to you... :snooty: :naughty: :violin:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

pigpot wrote:
Well with all respect "Dave" you don't seem much better than night club bouncer whose shot his mates pop gun at milk bottle "over the back" as it were. I mean there's not much "pedigree" there is there?

I mean if you want to talk real action then, "Action Man" was modelled upon but that would mean you'd have to believe me first right. I hope "David" you aren't falling for that belief trap again are you... You naughty monkey you! :naughty: :lol:

So why would a gun for hire post on a website like this. Nothing about you seems to add up. You of course, without legal training believe it's in your... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: hang on a minute... :lol: :lol: :lol: best interest... :haha: :haha: :haha: to help the poor and unfortunate who HAPPEN to fall into any other kind of thinking other than the DOMINANT PARADIGM!

Really? Well haven't you done well for a POSH night club bouncer... What next for "DAVE"? A Ph.D. in astrogeometricalisationingferrets... with "Honors" from the University of "Yanksville".

Honestly "davebeeston". :? :| :snicker: No, no, stop it... Stop it.... No wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha... DO you know stormin' Norman as well??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha:
You see there you go with the assumptions and the insults its really all you have isn't it.

I never claimed to any "pedigree" with my work did i?
To answer your assumptions.I was not a hired gun (the wild west ended long before my time)nor am/have i ever been a night club bouncer.I post on here as i live in Nottingham(Beeston to be precise hence the forum username) and i found this site while researching the Tom Crawford case which interested me that's all i have no agenda(unlike you) or any extensive legal training i know what i know and that's that.
You say i haven't done well for a POSH nightclub bouncer well that's yet again another assumptions based on nothing,i consider owning a company that turns over a seven figure amount each year (and growing)and employing close to 100 people is not bad going.

Can you actually have a discussion with others where you don't throw insults,make wild unfounded accusations and outlandish assumptions or does the thought of having a rational discussion with intelligent people frighten you(lets see if you can answer without insults/accusations/assumptions)?