pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by pigpot »

daveBeeston wrote:
pigpot wrote:
Well with all respect "Dave" you don't seem much better than night club bouncer whose shot his mates pop gun at milk bottle "over the back" as it were. I mean there's not much "pedigree" there is there?

I mean if you want to talk real action then, "Action Man" was modelled upon but that would mean you'd have to believe me first right. I hope "David" you aren't falling for that belief trap again are you... You naughty monkey you! :naughty: :lol:

So why would a gun for hire post on a website like this. Nothing about you seems to add up. You of course, without legal training believe it's in your... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: hang on a minute... :lol: :lol: :lol: best interest... :haha: :haha: :haha: to help the poor and unfortunate who HAPPEN to fall into any other kind of thinking other than the DOMINANT PARADIGM!

Really? Well haven't you done well for a POSH night club bouncer... What next for "DAVE"? A Ph.D. in astrogeometricalisationingferrets... with "Honors" from the University of "Yanksville".

Honestly "davebeeston". :? :| :snicker: No, no, stop it... Stop it.... No wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha... DO you know stormin' Norman as well??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha:
You see there you go with the assumptions and the insults its really all you have isn't it.

I never claimed to any "pedigree" with my work did i?
To answer your assumptions.I was not a hired gun (the wild west ended long before my time)nor am/have i ever been a night club bouncer.I post on here as i live in Nottingham(Beeston to be precise hence the forum username) and i found this site while researching the Tom Crawford case which interested me that's all i have no agenda(unlike you) or any extensive legal training i know what i know and that's that.
You say i haven't done well for a POSH nightclub bouncer well that's yet again another assumptions based on nothing,i consider owning a company that turns over a seven figure amount each year (and growing)and employing close to 100 people is not bad going.

Can you actually have a discussion with others where you don't throw insults,make wild unfounded accusations and outlandish assumptions or does the thought of having a rational discussion with intelligent people frighten you(lets see if you can answer without insults/accusations/assumptions)?
"Okay" "dave", Forest were great in the "80's" but the "Executive Crew" were something then. Were you part of that? I knew of a guy who ran with the "Naughty Forty", tattoos up to his wrists. Rock hard man, great business man. Could have done even better down the South-East.

Not too clever though. He thought "Britain" was going to WORK. I'll leave that to you "dave" and you're employees and employesses. When the penny drops give me a nod "duck"! But that would be "Derby". How's the Leicester "Foxes" and the "Alliance" these days... Any good mate. ;0)

"Naughty Forty" and the "Baby Squad" eh! Come on "Dave"... You've had your fair skirmish or two. You can't do what you've done and be a "Pretty boy" now can you! :naughty: :snooty: :snicker: :thinking:

Watching the "Shelby's"(Peaky Blinders) and "Eastender's" is all you really have to do to know about it all whilst not living there eh!
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by daveBeeston »

pigpot wrote:
"Okay" "dave", Forest were great in the "80's" but the "Executive Crew" were something then. Were you part of that? I knew of a guy who ran with the "Naughty Forty", tattoos up to his wrists. Rock hard man, great business man. Could have done even better down the South-East.

Not too clever though. He thought "Britain" was going to WORK. I'll leave that to you "dave" and you're employees and employesses. When the penny drops give me a nod "duck"! But that would be "Derby". How's the Leicester "Foxes" and the "Alliance" these days... Any good mate. ;0)

"Naughty Forty" and the "Baby Squad" eh! Come on "Dave"... You've had your fair skirmish or two. You can't do what you've done and be a "Pretty boy" now can you! :naughty: :snooty: :snicker: :thinking:

Watching the "Shelby's"(Peaky Blinders) and "Eastender's" is all you really have to do to know about it all whilst not living there eh!
I agree with you on one point Forest where a great team in the 80's (and late 70's)but i am not a supporter or a fan of that particular team i am a Notts County fan and i have zero tattoo's and zero association with the "other side" of football.

You say i can't have done what i've done and be a "pretty boy" care to elaborate? seeing as you don't know anything about what i have or have not done within my previous job i have no where on here or anywhere else divulged details of what happened during my previous employment,and any comment on what i have or have not done are pure speculation/assumption on your part.

As for knowing all about the UK by watching EastEnder's if you honestly think that is a genuine representation of live in the UK then you need to get out more and educate yourself as live here is noting like that awful piece TV .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Oh no, now pigpot has tumbled into the land of football hooligans and the "firms" I have been on the receiving end of Leicester's "baby squad" years ago, and also a Forest crew, as a youngster I can tell you its about as scary as a fairground ride. A lot of posturing and arm waving, a kick up the arse and that's about it.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:Oh no, now pigpot has tumbled into the land of football hooligans and the "firms" I have been on the receiving end of Leicester's "baby squad" years ago, and also a Forest crew, as a youngster I can tell you its about as scary as a fairground ride. A lot of posturing and arm waving, a kick up the arse and that's about it.
You'll be a Chelsea fan.....me thinks? :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:And anyway "daveBeeston" I am a "Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas" and you are merely a "Cannoner" so *fart noise* to you... :snooty: :naughty: :violin:
"Quality not quantity" is obviously something you have yet to learn.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Piggy also does not seem to understand the system of ranks on Quatloos. Up to a point, it's assigned by how many posts you have; but eventually, a permanent rank gets hung on members. If Piggy lasts so long, I'm dying to know what his rank will be.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
hardcopy wrote:Oh no, now pigpot has tumbled into the land of football hooligans and the "firms" I have been on the receiving end of Leicester's "baby squad" years ago, and also a Forest crew, as a youngster I can tell you its about as scary as a fairground ride. A lot of posturing and arm waving, a kick up the arse and that's about it.
Yup !
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

pigpot wrote:And anyway "daveBeeston" I am a "Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas" and you are merely a "Cannoner" so *fart noise* to you... :snooty: :naughty: :violin:
Ranking is determined by the quantity, not quality, of posts. All that being an Admiral indicates is the sheer volume of your pointless incomprehensible obsessive postings.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
pisspot wrote:Wanna know what isn't found in the statutes or decisions? The obligation to be identified as the legal name with the status of personhood where no crime has been committed. I challenge you to find it. Look through statutes, look through decisions. Best of luck to you and remember, courts have jurisdiction over persons only. The evidence you provide must explicitly imply that which I believe does not exist in the commonwealth. I'm not talking about crime, I'm talking about legal status.
Your question is unanswerable, for several reasons. First, it is gibberish. What does it mean "to be identified as the legal name with the status of personhood"? There is not likely to be any case that says that, any more than there is a case that says that it is required to be "the brindle porcupine on St. Swithin's Day." Those words simply don't mean anything in common English (or in legalese for that matter).

Second, the question assumes a proposition-- the one I put in bold-- which you have to prove before I attempt to answer you. Who says that "courts have jurisdiction over persons only"? Prove that to me and then I will attempt to refute your nonsense proposition. (In fact, courts can have jurisdiction over things which are not "persons"-- it's called "jurisdiction in rem." Secondly, there are legal "persons" who are not human beings, but there are no human beings who are not "persons.") But that's all getting ahead of things-- prove to me that "courts have jurisdiction over persons only," and then we'll talk.
While I have long since abandoned any hope of having anything resembling an intelligent conversation with Pigpot, any interested lurkers will notice that he has not even attempted to respond to my question, and has instead dropped the entire subject (which he brought up) in favor of unrelated attempts at trolling.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Ranking is determined by the quantity, not quality, of posts. All that being an Admiral indicates is the sheer volume of your pointless incomprehensible obsessive postings.
I thought "Canadians", if there is such a thing (which I find only to be an idea in some peoples heads), understood a good p1ss take and understood the idea of a friendly sarcastic dig in the ribs. :sarcasmon: Maybe not. :shrug:
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

hardcopy wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Yup !
No fanks. :sarcasmon: They can hardly speak let alone type. :snooty: :D
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Australia: Santos Bonacci Arrest

Post by pigpot »

Wake Up! Productions wrote:Strangely enough, Cameron has NOT been charged with harbouring Santos !!!
I did type something about this a while back and I said he'd be okay with having Santos living at his gaff if they couldn't prove he KNEW Santos was a fugitive. You lot all laughed and said he was going DOWN...... for harbouring a fugitive AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED NEXT... Your very own most importantest poster EVERRRRRRR pigglypootingpottington tops the bill with the right answer.

Ahhhhhh! I'm having a bask in righteous indignation right this very moment... AS I TYPE... the score is coming straight over the radio.....

*Sounds of the teleprompter bashing away* der... der... der... de... de... der...

"The GIANT Quatloos nil... Little pigpot AFC 1...That's the final score in that match from Stamford Bridge back over to you Martin Tyler at the studio."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJ63yNxxQA

:sarcasmon: :shock: YES OH YES! :sarcasmon:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

pigpot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
I thought "Canadians", if there is such a thing (which I find only to be an idea in some peoples heads), understood a good p1ss take and understood the idea of a friendly sarcastic dig in the ribs. :sarcasmon: Maybe not. :shrug:
You thought I might possibly have a sense of humour, a modicum of wit? I was an accountant who spent 35 years as a Canada Revenue Agency income tax auditor. Humour was not considered a positive attribute in promotional competitions.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by pigpot »

arayder wrote:I think the world has real problems, none of which the "movement" has a single answer for.

Since many of the solutions to the world's problems will require nations and peoples to act collectively and cooperatively the freeman movement, which is essentially a cult of the individual, will be about as much help as tits on a bull.
I agree that the freeman-on-the-land movement is just p1ssing in the wind. A waste of time.,so I agree with you BUT stop trying to label everything ANTI-GOVERNMENT "freemanery". I'm anti-government and not a freeman-on-the-land. Voluntary Societies beat your proposed ideas of Nations and States simply because it's not a choice between one nation and another. You can live where you want but not claim the benefits (unless in exceptional circumstances) unless you give back (voluntarily) and when real grown up adults come to work together they can care for the old and disadvantaged easily. No nanny State needed.

You've had these Nations and States for years and their coming together has never worked and bombing the sh1te out others only breeds resentment, Native "Americans", Native "Canadians", Anglo-Saxon, Native "Aboriginals", Nga Puhi, Celt, Tainui, Inuit, Ngati Porou, Zulu etc, the list is as long as your arm. Commercial European saying hey we are all Americans or this or that now because "Kanye" says he is too... Bull crap!

As said, your chosen method has been tried and tested and it has not worked. The world's moving in a very direction. You are either with it or not. The shift is happening and I like it. Empires rise and fall. The "West" is about to topple, same as Rome did and this is another reason why the "West" is trying to stir more and more crap everyday due to the fact that it's mortally wounded and won't admit just like the analogy of one of the bitten, not quite yet but would be Zombies in the "Walking Dead". They are just biding their time hoping the worst is over but in FACT it's to come. *Rubbing hands in GLEE*

:idea: "The King is dead... Long live the people who couldn't care less about being King". :idea:

Want to make it two nil? :sarcasmon:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:You thought I might possibly have a sense of humour, a modicum of wit? I was an accountant who spent 35 years as a Canada Revenue Agency income tax auditor. Humour was not considered a positive attribute in promotional competitions.
Well played. Quite dry. :lol:

But what a waste man. :roll: You could have been an incredible hippy instead. :) MUUUCCH better for you soul I reckon. 8)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

pigpot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:You thought I might possibly have a sense of humour, a modicum of wit? I was an accountant who spent 35 years as a Canada Revenue Agency income tax auditor. Humour was not considered a positive attribute in promotional competitions.

But what a waste man. :roll: You could have been an incredible hippy instead. :) MUUUCCH better for you soul I reckon. 8)
Income tax auditors have no soul. Surely you know that.

pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:
pigpot wrote:

Income tax auditors have no soul. Surely you know that.
You've got a soul. Make no mistake about that you wonderful thing you! :D Fancy a beer over the net! 8)
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

pigpot wrote:
arayder wrote: Voluntary Societies beat your proposed ideas of Nations and States simply because it's not a choice between one nation and another.
Please inform us as to one of these "voluntary societies" and document its success.

Substance please.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

arayder wrote:
pigpot wrote:
arayder wrote: Voluntary Societies beat your proposed ideas of Nations and States simply because it's not a choice between one nation and another.
Please inform us as to one of these "voluntary societies" and document its success.

Substance please.
Please inform me of ONE of the successes, ANYWHERE around the WORLD, where ORIGINAL "rights", were agreed upon later, after having being shat upon by "The Commercial Club" and then made "Good" by the "POWERS THAT BE" in the interest of the "common man?"

Having a laugh some what! :|
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by pigpot »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:FB comment from Hayley Gradzka:
Hi Peter, how's with Staffordshire? I want to join and have no one to count me in xx Failing this, I'll have to go to France and take 2yrs out like yourself and set up my own Bank. Might even call myself Hayley of Wales whilst I'm at it :) xx Edit: my husband is French, my children can speak French and so FRENCH IS NOT A PROBLEM. See you all on the other side when I return. I'm finishing my law studies here in the UK, from where I left off in '98, then I will be PRO BONO too folks :) :) :)
I don't even know where to begin with that one, to be honest.