The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Skeleton »

So B&B despite a court saying they could ditch all his belongings because he was refusing to take delivery and was out of time, have as everyone predicted given him one last chance and he has agreed. Being the Crawford's though there now complaining as to how that delivery is taking place. Here Amanda I have god on speed dial , you can tell him yourself to stop the rain. The woman is beyond belief!!
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Jay Davis Everything under control now Amanda?

Amanda Pike For now I believe so yes honey. Thanks for asking x

So, just another post playing the victim card, then? Was there really a problem? Did you have to bite your tongue Amanda and actually speak nicely to the delivery men who were just doing their day's work?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It's started already

Amanda is saying loads of things are broken or damaged and her sisters stuff is missing

Meanwhile .........................

Amanda's peaceful brother Craig has just come out with this .....

Craig Crawford If these actions over the past month aren't a call to rise up and kick some fucking arse.. I don't know what is!?!?!?!?

Followed by one of their supporters

Martin Smith theres been ample provocation for that to happen for the past 5 years craig...the mainstream media just contain it and play it down....which is now becoming a task they cant complete...WE ARE THE NEW PRESS...we dont need to EDIT the truth wink emoticon
Last edited by letissier14 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

letissier14 wrote:It's started already

Amanda is saying loads of things are broken or damaged and her sisters stuff is missing

Meanwhile .........................

Amanda's peaceful brother Craig has just come out with this .....

Craig Crawford If these actions over the past month aren't a call to rise up and kick some fucking arse.. I don't know what is!?!?!?!?
It should be a call to get an education.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It really does seems they have not got an ounce of common sense between them

Matthew Lee Smedley Don't be suprised at them showing up in force. We hurt them last weekend and everyone knows it. All they have left is fear over the masses. Hence the arrests and bail conditions. Using that as a way of controlling. It's time to rise up. Numbers are needed. We took some losses last weekend in key members but now the rest of us need to step up.

David Otho Gagin could they be getting squeaky bum syndrome since some high court paper work has been produced ? do they now realize its not finished and are only now giving back property to minimalise damage already done?... hmm an interesting turn considering they were going to burn the properties a week ago...
Last edited by letissier14 on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Somebody said on here and I wish i could find the post that B&B should ditch all there stuff now while they have the chance, because the Crawford's being the Crawford's will complain everything is broken if they get it back.

I can see another poor me Tom video being released out of this, broken lamp behind him, stuffed dog in front, him sat balanced on a chair that is ready to collapse, and a chicken that wanders into shot in the background and gives him the finger..........................
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How do we know when the stuff was broken? Maybe Tom had a bunch of broken items strewn around his house?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

So am I getting this right, they've turned up single handed to pick up their belongings and now the son and daughter want to instigate a further violent reaction with this call to arms, because the stuff they should have removed themselves (once their appeal failed and Judgment on the possession order handed down) has been left for them outside. :violin:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:
guilty wrote:
Amanda Pike, ‎Eviction the fraud of the bank

***STANBY WE MAY NEED HELP ASAP** MY PARENTS HAVE GONE TO THE LOCK UP TO MEET THE VAN THAT IS DELIVERING THAT ONE LORRY LOAD THEY TOOK. THE MEN ARE REFUSING TO PUT IT IN THE LOCK UP AND ARE MAKING A BIG PILE IN THE RAIN IN THE CAR PARK FAR FROM THE LOCK UP. ITS ONLY MY MUM AMD DAD THERE. dads on the phone to walker Morris to get this sorted but it may not be. So if people are free to help we would appreciate it iF walker morris dont sort this out. ANIMALS ABSOULTE ANIMALS
!
Tom has probably done something to piss the delivery people off.
I expect they demanded it to be carried to the lock up, anyway Tom and Sue time to get your back into it. :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Obviously the Crawford's have no understanding of what is meant by "kerbside delivery". It is their stuff it is down to them to stack it.
Why is it that everything they do they do wrong? Have they at some time in the past pressed the self destruct button? There really should be a fly-on-the-wall documentary made of this family. It would be the funniest show on TV
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Obviously the Crawford's have no understanding of what is meant by "kerbside delivery". It is their stuff it is down to them to stack it.
Why is it that everything they do they do wrong? Have they at some time in the past pressed the self destruct button?
Just born stupid......I guess :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Obviously the Crawford's have no understanding of what is meant by "kerbside delivery". It is their stuff it is down to them to stack it.
Why is it that everything they do they do wrong? Have they at some time in the past pressed the self destruct button? There really should be a fly-on-the-wall documentary made of this family. It would be the funniest show on TV
No body would watch, too far fetched to be real !
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

letissier14 wrote: Martin Smith ..the mainstream media just contain it and play it down....which is now becoming a task they cant complete...WE ARE THE NEW PRESS...we dont need to EDIT the truth wink emoticon
Nope, just slice, dice and flush it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

My Mum and Dad are in their 80's (which might engender some sympathy from youthful delivery drivers) but Mum always gets her deliveries taken into the house by them. She makes a point of smiling and being grateful for their help. She offers cups of tea and biscuits, chats away, and tries to press fivers into their hands (usually given back to her with good humour). Delivery van leaves, with smiles and waves from the driver.
It's not difficult to be nice. Life is so much better that way.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Amanda Pike, ‎Eviction the fraud of the bank

***STANBY WE MAY NEED HELP ASAP** MY PARENTS HAVE GONE TO THE LOCK UP....:
Lock up???? Seriously???? How are they going to pay for a lock up?

Oh, off went the van wiv me 'ome packed innit,

I followed on with me old cock linnet...
guilty

Post by guilty »

Re: the delivery men... (who were not from the original removal company)
Amanda Pike Mum and dad are feeling a bit sorry for them from what im hearing. Need more info its hard for them to talk x
Didn't seem to stop you from trying to whip up a mob against them though, did it Amanda?
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Why is it that everything they do they do wrong? Have they at some time in the past pressed the self destruct button?
Just born stupid......I guess :thinking:
NO-ONE CAN BE BORN THAT STUPID, IT TAKES YEARS AND YEARS OF WATCHING "FREE-TARD, GOODF, CEYLON" VIDEOS TO HAVE YOUR MIND THAT WIPED CLEAR OF ALL RATIONAL THOUGHT :snicker:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Amanda Pike They've had 3 helicopters over head so far lol
7 mins · Like · 1

Really ???? :snicker:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

bagman wrote: NO-ONE CAN BE BORN THAT STUPID, ...:
Calm down, now. Bagman. No need for capitals.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

letissier14 wrote:Amanda Pike Ps 6 security in attendance with a police helicopter fly over.....for my mum and dad and sister! Dicks!

Amanda Pike Adys account got shut down yesterday too. So im guessing they were expecting to be lynched. I repeat. Dickheads. We are peaceful people as a family and you guys. They are a bloody joke
HaHaHaHa Good old Ady, has nobody in that camp realised Ady is the inside link? as soon as something needs doing that tests the loyalty of their dwindling crowd Ady vanishes just before it happens :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I bet he knows full well what's coming up, he's getting briefed daily (from the other side) and spills everything he knows to them.
'Putin's left hand man'